Do most women enjoy being degraded? Why do some like it?

Do most women enjoy being degraded? Why do some like it?

Attached: Magikarp..jpg (1000x1000, 883K)

they will only degrade themselves if you have something they want.

>you have something they want
Is attention enough?

most women are crazy so yes

women need to feel safe with you. playing rough but not injuring them is proof of this.

no

>Is attention enough?

Attached: what are you thinking.jpg (460x306, 15K)

all women have tendencies to act crazy and hysterical, it's just some more than others.

Some do, some don't, nuff said. Let's be real y'all we don't know what's going on in them ladies noggins all we know is how to put in the HDMI cable to the flatscreen so we can see our waifus get assrammed by a token villian until our dick goes Krakatoa all over the damn couch again.

OP here, just trying to see if it matches up to now I feel when I'm being donged within an inch of my life.

That is pure LOG material.

>most women
No. Just the ones who were abused as kids. They either freeze when abused now. And sometimes actively seek out abusers.

Keep in mind that the woman who lets you degrade her will probably let any guy do it.

Attached: received_1781952221864986.gif (266x200, 1.85M)

I don't think this is true, at least not in my experience. I think it depends on what you mean by degrade.

Dead wrong, most do enjoy being degraded, that I have been with anyway. Including women with little, or no sexual experience at all, found out with me that they like being held down or treated roughly, so to speak.

Did someone say logs

Attached: IMG_0199.jpg (116x125, 13K)

ok but it's my dick

Attached: 664_1000.jpg (856x664, 110K)

yeah, no.

I degrade and dominate all women I date. They all liked it, uh, quite a bit. Only one of them was abused as a girl, and she was the most vanilla of all of them (she had the most hangups).

The ole slopple dopple eh?

That's just a preconception that's originated within feminism and it's absolutely wrong.

I mean sure, yeah, it's within the realm of plausibility that a girl that's been abused will now "freeze up" and then let further abuse happen to them at a later time. The problem is that humans aren't so basic as "input in, output out." For example some women lie about being raped because they're a wife having an affair and they know the husband is going to have proof-positive that sex happened so she feels she needs to take the element of consent out of the equation in order to absolve herself from responsibility.

Similarly, there are some gaping whores out there that are dealing with the cognitive dissonance between feminism telling them what "women ought to want" vs. the their actual carnal desires to be cum a receptacle. All women? No. But the human species wouldn't have progressed as far as it had if bitches didn't catch some made sperm, right?

This is why the fundamental deceit of feminism is "everything's a social construct" is not only a lie but demonstrably false.

Yess! Logsters should save that pic for some classy shooping.

Is there more of this person? I wanna hear the story behind it. Lets get some degradation stories in here.

Attached: 1520749155468.jpg (472x643, 41K)