You're not white

I am not. I am beige. I doubt anyone is white

water is wet

do you love bulgaria

Whatsup whitey

that's where you;re wrong kiddo

>tfw

h-h-h-hot

Ahhh the experiment alphabets of the Albanian National Renaissance..

Looks like black speech from the one ring.

Whites are the master race and the jews have been controlling the world trying to stop the only race powerful enough to stop them

Elbasan script is from before 1700s though

Yes
The black race
That's why they're pushing our bois to fuck your succubi, they want to taint pure African genes

that's because jews(medditeraneans) are the actual most powerful race

they're plotting something g*rmans communicate through telepathy

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

>wie ist die kolonie, klaus?
>sie kooperieren wie erwartet

>EUROPE
Your god fucked her as a bull

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

ce e cu Ionel de se uita melancolic la el alti lideri internationali? Sincer chiar mi-e frica. E ca si cum toti reptilenii s-au reunit in ultima vreme

Reminder whites created the internet and computers, you slavshits have not contributed a single thing

It was a bbc bull. We had foreseen it all.

we invented the computers toni
get fucked

Liar, a non white did not.

> whites
> america
ha

e ceva normal boss, argonienilor nu le plac norzii

>one guy invented the computer and the internet by himself

>gypsy
>human
ha

Tolkien intended middle earth to be a primordial earth, since the stars and constellations were the same in middle earth as in our world. It was just that mankind would eventually dominate the fourth era (and become the sole power in the fifth era). Elves and dwarves would either die off or retreat farther and farther into isolation. Thus, our world was created.

What if the Elbasan alphabet was merely a corruption of the original elven script, and Albanians are actually descendants of elves? I think this may be the case, the sample you showed certainly looked like the one ring's dialogue.

After hours of continuous research into this matter, I have made my conclusion: Indeed, all of Albanian history up till this point has reflected the Elves, specifically the wood elves. Attacks by goblins (to which "Greek" is a corruption of) and Orcs (which is similar to Sorbs, Sorbians, or "Serbs"). But over this time, we have lost our wonderful ears, and our heads have been cursed to be squarish in order to fit inside the cubical caves we're dwelled in.

The cities of Gondor are also similar to Albania. Dol Amroth is Durres, Minas Tirith is Berat, Linhir is Vlora, and finally Tropoja is Minas Morgul (The tower of dark sorcery) because the Witch King or in our context a certain Sali Berisha has his headquarters there.

The internet was a mistake.

frontul estic, marea neagra etc etc

Good post, NERD!!!

Albanian masterrace coming through

>But over this time, we have lost our wonderful ears, and our heads have been cursed to be squarish in order to fit inside the cubical caves we're dwelled in.

Best part of the post.

How do I get an albanian gf?

did they fuck? lol

mori tigane

More likely the elves and dwarves died out and albanians are old goblins coming out of the dark places of the earth

maybe the albanian mountains were part of the misty mountains

Pretend to be American, so I can not speak Albanian, wear some American shit (like a camouflage hat) and I can pretty much create a harem of Albo waifus.

Well, Orcs (Albos) are technically Elves, so yeah, your theory holds some water

i am unironically turned on by this cow

youtube.com/watch?v=PY8lzJ_4BzY

she's probably a granny by now though

>german and proud

Albanians aren't that short, and besides Maloks are the ones who fit that.

teliose to 1o semester
h katathlipsi ksekinise

Gib green card.

Elves are non human and deserve to be killed

>Albanians aren't that short

>did they fuck? lol
you've no idea how easy it was to picture that

Orcs are Serbs, I explained the linguistic meaning to it! I have also personally gone on an expedition to the ruined (former great city) of Beograd. And I can PERSONALLY attest to the Orcs being there.

They lay there in their filth, and wear their children as slippers! They do strange rituals, and worship a lightning god who has big balls!

this
the internet bring the an*mu degeneracy on the balkans

>Albanians aren't that short
Burgas manlet would be your king if he lived there

Well at least are dicks are bigger than Macedonians, Estonians, Russians, and Turks!

>tfw the bulgars actually built Beograd

It all makes sense now.

Serbs aren't usually ugly as sin though
It's obvious that Serbia is Gondor and Bulgarians are the riders of Rohan
We're the (non-tortured) Elves and Turks are the unholy genetic amalgamate (Uruk-hai) made by Sauron (Osman)
>are dicks

Burgas is greek

Indeed, the Orcs have taken over the once great white city, pride of mankind! And it is time for us Squarehead elves to take it back! SERBIA IS KOSOVO

What race are the elves, even their men look like women

don't talk shit about turk slavs

obviously Koreans

>Melike
butifel :)

From what I read of the Silmarillion, the Elves were a race originally created by the Maiar? They woke up in a lake and wandered west, where Melkor tortured the ones who straggled behind to become the Orcs.

How do I roll for Nisan?

Nah, Eru himself created the elves. Pretty sure they were written pretty much close to gods, no need to eat, sleep etc.

>Sena

>Melike
You cannot make this up

Greece is Gondor

>west of mordor
>ancient capital osgilliath in enemy hands
>old barbarian horseriding ally/enemy of the north join forces together to crush the evil of the east

Ce general de animale imbecile

>turks aren't white
think again balkshits

Agree. I really hate Lotrposting. Is so nerdy and faggy

Fair enough
What's Serbia though?

>Sude

The army of the dead since they are constantly dead.

t. paganfag

jesus fucking christ. Say it ain;t real

Slovenian youtuber BLACKED

She's liking comments about "alt right butthurt" and BBC on the other guy's channel

deleted

link to the youtuber?

youtube.com/watch?v=7HgegZ9Uipo

Link

I dont get it

lol that's what they get for believing in "le based le anti feminist woman", those are unironically the biggest whores

good lord Sup Forums faggots are pathetic

>He still thinks hating Sup Forums gets him edgy points

Is that supposed to be offensive tradition traitor?

SomeBlackGuy was like an alt-right white supremacist youtuber. The girl is a whore.

>american politics

They're 12 year old redditors who are too retarded to understand how cringeworthy they are.

Nigger, I was one of the original /new/ and Sup Forums users and I can't even stand to look at the board now. moot killed it and it was flooded with retarded rejects from tumblr, funnyjunk and gamefaqs and now they're as big sheep as the tumblrniggers they hate.

Can you bump the thread?

>it was flooded with retarded rejects from tumblr, funnyjunk and gamefaqs and now they're as big sheep as the tumblrniggers they hate.
pretty much this

no

Nah, I still think Sup Forums can be funny. And to some extent I can forge an alliance with the Natsocs and Ancaps, however autistic they are.

excellent post
sorry for thinking that a bunch of grown ass men throwing a tantrum over some random youtuber hanging out with a black guy is retarded

This board is the same as pol without the race bait

How is int better when all you have here is xpozed posting mushrooms and ikibey saying he's greek?

A few funny posts don't wash away how mind bendingly stupid and cringy they are most of the time. It's literally underage kids who just discovered the internet. "LMAOE BRAISE GEGG XDD LLOL MENE MAGIG ::;--ddd". The only reason I don't want Sup Forums to be removed is because it'd make the left wing faggots on this board happy.

By board I mean site. Sup Forums and /tg/ are basically lost causes. They get triggered and cry Sup Forums at the drop of a fedora, as if that means anything.

BRAISE GHEG :DDD

asta

desi fac pariu ca ai venit de pe 9 gag in 2014 si te crezi edgy acum

disgusting

Nu, sunt aici din 2006. Am venit de pe somethingawful, cand lowkike incepuse sa ceara 10 dolari ca sa postezi pe forumuri.

[HIGH ENERGY] BASED Jewish Man! We Have The Best Jews Don't We Folks?