twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best allies

This thread mad gay

>kind people

for once i agree with you, but you aren't invited then

asking me to kms
i wonder who is the bad guy
and welcome back to tunisia cyril

i'm just pointing out that you can't stay true to your words.

How much olive oil reserve have /mena/ ?

dubs and i leave this shithole

To where?

dubs and he leaves this shithole

dubs and nothing

North Africa looks cool AF.
Is it safe yet?

canada
i appreciate your help
rerolling

come to
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Tunisia has been safe for a year now

algeria, morocco and tunisia are fine, avoid egypt and libya

>for a year
Cool. I hope it stays that way. I hope to visit it one day.
What about algeria and egypt?

no thanks i want to live in the civilized world

i think the best of egypte are sinaa mountains but that region is extremely dangerous now
algeria is safe overall except the mountains near the tunisian border
morocco is safe

I really just want to slaughter some kuffar

Awesome.
Thanks for the tip.

when will we unify?

post ideal flags.

In Algeria stay in the main cities and use gov. public transport, because subhumans use taxis/walk and it will be easier to avoid crime.
Main cities:
Algiers
Oran
Tlemcen
Constantine
annaba

Bejaia or Tipaza are fine too, but they don't have as much things to do.

Also go to Roman ruins if you can because only intellectuals go there and you'll find 0 Kavi scum.

Hi sfaxi

That flag lacks blue.

kek

London is honestly really comfy for a young adult with a decent social life, lots of jobs, lots of things to do to have fun, good schools, life here is shit for families though but you're fag so i don't expect you to have one of those soon

SEGU UGHURU SEGU UGHURU SEGU UGHURU

Cool.
I had Algiers in mind but didn't know about the other ones.
Seeing some of the archaeological sites would be cool too.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfFirG_MwZM

>friend of a friend kills himself
>check his facebook profile
>muslims spamming "الى جهنم و بئس المصير"
>mfw

daily reminder that shitslam turns people into inhumane sanctimonious assholes without so much as a shred of decency

الى جهنم و بئس المصير

post link
i like reading replies in a dead persons profiles

Go for something like this. (You don't have to follow it but I'd recommend it if you're in here for 2 weeks+)
If you're visiting Tunisia take train from Tunisia to Annaba.
In Annaba the food is top tier, so eat if you wish to. Go for a hike at the Seraidi forest if you're fine with that. Then visit St. Augustine Basilica.
You can go to the beaches here since the other cities either have no beaches or are crowded.

Next go to constantine. Spend your time walking around and exploring, maybe get traditional clothing or something. Make sure to see the bridges. Also make sure to visit the Serta Museum. Use the tram as main transport.

From Constantine either head to Bejaia if you want to experience Kabyle culture or go to Algiers. Don't go to the beaches in Algiers. Walk around the city if you'd like to see French architecture. Make sure to visit the Kasbah and if you find any craftsmen there consider buying one of their things to support them, they have a hard job. Visit Jardin d'essai du Hamma if you're into nature. Also there are so many parties and nightclubs if that's your thing.
You need a good rest at this part of the trip.

Next move on to either Tipaza if you want excellent beaches, Roman ruins and Greek archeticture or move on to Oran. In Oran you can take the tram to see the city, try eating at Spanish or Turkish restaurants there. Visit the Santa cruz fort. You can also visit bars here.

Lastly you can go to Tlemcen. Tlemcen has an Andalusian touch to it, you can go around and see the architecture. Go to sufi music concerts if there are any, or you can go to the national park to see animals n shit.

Here's a rail map of what this would look like on rail.

Also avoid getting scammed and spoopy places. have fun.

i can't stand brits though

>تلك الأطراف

I'm calin youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>Someone saved my OC

This wasn't me

Cro*ts shouldn't be allowed to post here

And Saudis don't even post here like ever, so your post is irrelevant like your cunt

Oh, and your fat thot president can't stop sucking on Saudi cock baka

cute

gross, are a lot of croat women like this?

arab betas like you are cute. CUTE !

If you somehow end up in Algiers, make sure to visit Jijel. Any time of the year is fine
driving around Blida is nice (especially Chréa), Skikda is worth it both in winter for the snow and in the middle of summer
Next to Oran, Sidi Bel Abes and Mohammadia are smaller towns if Oran isn't to your taste (Mostaganem is a must see, but tourists should avoid it like the plague, they're just not cut for it)
If you reach Telemcen (I know there's a national park but never went, can't tell if it's good or not), drive by the towns around: Maghniya and Sig have nice markets
In the eastern part, there's also a great deal to see besides Jijel. Just ask the locals, they're so proud of it they'll know to suggest stuff

this is now Moe thread

>moe

The Croat forced me to resort to tripfagging, I'm the only pineapple flag in /mena/

Really depends. Some look brown, some are very white.

The Croats from Dalmatian Littoral and Herzegovina usually have very deformed teeth and oddly shaped heads. They tend to look brownish, but there are even northern Croats that are really gyppo coloured

souvent il m'arrivait devant mon chevalet de passer des nuits blanches retouchant le dessin de la ligne d'un sein, du galbe d'une hanche, et ce n'est qu'au matin qu'on s'asseyait enfin devant un café-crème epuisés mais ravis.
fallait-il que l'on s'aime et qu'on aime la vie?

>Shonen
Shonen is nice but if it's what you only watch then you should do the needful.

>smell it user

LA BOHEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEE

L'amour est gay

>cute
>literally homo

yeah, suicide is looked down upon in every school, culture and religion (except stoicism of course)
on top of that, the safety of the screen brings out the worst in people especially for muslims

i'm still here and kicking (myself in the ass for not leaving this shithole)

No reason why it can't be both.

I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists–One where my heart is full, my body loved, and my soul understood

>kill yourself, hurting everyone who loved you and possibly even putting them in a shitty situation because they counted on you
>an hero

>educate others so as to discourage them from being a selfish, cowardly cunt
>hurrr inhumane

But why be sad ? It won't be hard to join the retard

who is this bird and why does it keeps appearing on my timeline

Aznavour is just amazing

>lust
you have to revalue your life friend
love is the purest form of feeling

My bedroom :3

not only is it allowed, it's also mustahab akhi

I like moeshittery that's funny or makes my stiffy happy, but not moeshut that its sole merit is table plate eyes and beta MCs

i'm straight sorry :(

I introduce to you, Lebanon-chan
kthxbai

Is punpun really worth a read ? is it any better than FLCL ?

HAHA MM

haha aa

>brunette with green eyes
top-tier

Forbidden love is
What did he mean by this.
Fuck me I didn't know there was a png version.
You just need a few hairs in the 4head

Me too
It's not gay if you pretend to be a girl

>Fuck me I didn't know there was a png version.
?
I made the vector myself

libbe pls stay
i love hezbollah now

what's your definition of forbidden love?

Oh.
It looks clean though.
What program you use?

Manually. Took me a day.

Love that is unachievable through legal terms.

i strongly recommend it
i re read it for 3 times and each times i notice new things literally a masterpiece

>Manually
So you drew it with your blood and flesh?

I meant what drawing software you use, Libbe-kun.

Inkscape

who here /yellow pilled/?

me

>shia
get your own general this one is strictly /sunni/

allah
nasrallah

sorry but i have to refuse you offer i apologize but i'm not feminine enough and i don't have the requirement needed to pretend to be a girl

I'm bad at using that shit for anything that's not maps.
Shias RAUS

>لم يتناول الحبة الخضراء

>Tfw my feet and hands are feminine

Try Gimp it's what I use

I use GIMP and paint tool SAI

>gimp
haha what a freak

YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME

Any one recommend me some religious books i converted to islam i think i will change and become a good guy till today
إِنَّمَا التَّوْبَةُ عَلَى اللَّهِ لِلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السُّوءَ بِجَهَالَةٍ ثُمَّ يَتُوبُونَ مِنْ قَرِيبٍ فَأُولَئِكَ يَتُوبُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا (17) وَلَيْسَتِ التَّوْبَةُ لِلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ حَتَّى إِذَا حَضَرَ أَحَدَهُمُ الْمَوْتُ قَالَ إِنِّي تُبْتُ الْآنَ وَلَا الَّذِينَ يَمُوتُونَ وَهُمْ كُفَّارٌ أُولَئِكَ أَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا (18)

Pls don't spam Quran lyrics

>معطوب
ممثلكم اسمه معطوب ههههه لا يمكنك اختلاق هذا الهراء

His actual name is Lwenas

what do you expect from people that aren't allowed bacon
id be pissed too