What do u look for in women Sup Forums ?

what do u look for in women Sup Forums ?

Attached: 86E5AF7F-E0DF-4099-8C60-66B17A48E222.jpg (640x853, 70K)

my dick

a vagina

a pulse

I like us to have similar interest, atleast C cup breast, decent ass and cute feet.

bare minimum I suppose

Her being mute would be a plus

I bet you fucking wear vans dont you you little fucking peice of shit, you know what no, your not even worth shit, your worth less than that, if a prostitute met you i bet you couldnt even fucking pay her to fuck you, id be afraid you'd be able to say anything back to me that would even remotly hurt but you fucking emos can only hurt yourselfs when your cutting your fucking wrists, so take a fucking hint and end it, no one wants your cancer on this site..

no restraining orders on me

feminine penis

u good bro?

Not crazy. It's harder than you think.

Attached: 885900384758.gif (480x256, 885K)

My cock, mostly.

dubs of rage

/thread

My peenus

Love and affection

fpbp

nice personality

Short term I go for looks only.
Long term I go for personality.
I'm a firm believer in dating a point or two below what you are. If you do this the women you're with will be very grateful and treat you insanely well. Looks are temporary anyways (after 35-40 most people look like shit).

Attached: 1506153917378.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Smaller white girl than me with nice face and some good cheecks :)physically other than that I want a companion. P.S Wyd MGTOW

Asianness

ass

Attached: IMG_20150725_195317_edit.jpg (2230x1980, 966K)

Good luck finding it.

A feminine penis

Normie.

I look for gets

loyalty...
the search continues

Copypasta?

A womans sexy tounge being dragged unmercifully across my face makes my dick rock hard!

Mrs. Skeletal

I have a problem, I only like pale girls

But really pale, I don't care if it pretty or ugly (6/10)

The only thing that I don't like in pales are landwhales

I dont , i want to enjoy my life

Plenty of pale girls in Ireland.

Fertility. Family resources. Desirable physical traits to pass to my offspring.

My current seed holder is from a middle class family. She has red hair and blue eyes. I am Gb/bb eyes, so our childens will have either dark or red hair and green or blue eyes. Her family has a high intelligence level and relatively low genetic markers for disorders.

I will breed her until she dies then move onto the next host for my seed.

ma nignog

Attached: asialuv.png (367x550, 305K)