When did this man become the hero of Sup Forums?

When did this man become the hero of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right around the time he ditched Apocalyptic Libertarianism for Waterdown Nationalism because he could tell his audience was trending towards Trump because his audience follows whoever the Alt Right candidate is.

>it's the BAVARIANS!
>NAZI NEW WORLD ORDER
yea no

>Heheheh.....gooooooooooood goy, buy my filters goyim that's right the government is trying to turn you into a sissy boy you wouldn't want to lose your manhood now would you?

I know he's not perfect and probably some sort of controlled opposition but I've always liked him.

You just described Sup Forums.
I remember 4 years ago everyone was all "Ron Paul Reloveution baby!"
And now it's "MAGA!"

>says a bunch of crazy /x/ tier shit
>Haha what a nutjob
>All of it comes true

That's why

The same time you left reddit

Exactly, if you supported both Ron Paul and Donald Trump in the primaries you're just a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. The two are opposites

Ever since I bought a water filter and freed my mind of NWO fluoride poisoning

>mfw

>contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian
When will this stupid fucking meme die.
Sup Forums has ALWAYS been counter culture.
I wish pro-establishment redditards would fuck right off.
You faggots just come here in hopes of roping more suckers to your cause and then you wonder why we call you shills.

>implying the government isn't taking away mens manhood and turning the youth into sissy boys

He's been really disappointing lately. He's shitting up Infowars with the faggot Milo and turning it into Breitbart 2.0

Fucking hell, why are Americans amused by everything that is ribald and loud...

i like him because he's a meme machine and he's pro trump. 99% sure he's faking it for shekels tho

>The two are opposites

>audit the fed
>fuck the corruption in government
>the establishment is playing the role of one party
>CFR foreign policy should not dictate our moves

The fuck you talking about, user?

>if you supported both the Republican candidate in one election and the Republican candidate you're just a contrarian

um ok

I support both and voted Johnson in the 2012 general

If you could mix Trump and Ron you'd have something closer to my ideology
and that was before Trump showed up. I've been anti-free trade for years and wished Ron would have focused more on that
but I hate Trump being so pro NSA

>When will this meme die
> Oh btw the meme is true.

Ok, Sup Forums is counter culture, but supporting alternative ideologies for the sake of being against the mainstream doing so is being a faggot slacker not thinking for themselves.

Fucking hell, why are most Canadians cock goblins?

>But he's right though

I don't buy his shit, but the water in my city comes out bubbly and smelling like a fleshly cleaned swimming pool changing room.

HE'S REDPILLED ASSSSS FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

>youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

>youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

>Audit the fed

Mitt Romney wanted an audit of the fed, that's basically generic GOP policy.

Ron Paul doesn't agree with "bombing the shit" out of ISIS. Trump is an interventionist, just because he isn't as much of one as Shillary doesn't mean he's an Paul style isolationist.

Where are you even getting this shit from? A lot of people have pointed out ITT that the Donald and the Ronald actually have more in common than they're willing to admit.
In fact, the only reason Ron Paul doesn't like Trump is because he humiliated his son at the Republican convention.
And stop pretending Trump is Hitler 2.0 he's not going to start gassing fucking mexicans and muslims. He just thinks that we should adopt an isolationist stance in regards to foreign policy including stopping the influx of illegal immigration.
Ron Paul had the exact same platform four years ago. But it obvious you didn't pay attention, probably because you were too busy astro-turfing anti-Romney shill posts.

>Ron Paul doesn't agree with "bombing the shit" out of ISIS. Trump is an interventionist, just because he isn't as much of one as Shillary doesn't mean he's an Paul style isolationist.
Yeah Ron Paul's foreign policy was always pretty weak.

The ideal candidate is a merger between the two.

Because they ensure Freedom. Like guns.

At the time of Ron Paul we didn't have anything like ISIS, and we were irritated that the standard neocon doctrine of interventionism was going to create something like it.

>At the time of Ron Paul we didn't have anything like ISIS, and we were irritated that the standard neocon doctrine of interventionism was going to create something like it.
Better said, yes.

Ron Paul was more preventative, Trump is more a push back with force, as the time has passed for prevention.

Completely agreed

wow I've never seen him that unhinged

>In fact, the only reason Ron Paul doesn't like Trump is because he humiliated his son at the Republican convention.

, I'm sure the Trump vs Rand thing has something to do with it, but both of them come from different ideologies.

>And stop pretending Trump is Hitler 2.0 he's not going to start gassing fucking mexicans and muslims.

What the fuck? I didn't even talk about this..

>He just thinks that we should adopt an isolationist stance in regards to foreign policy including stopping the influx of illegal immigration.

Trump isn't an isolationist when it comes to foreign policy.

>Ron Paul had the exact same platform four years ago. But it obvious you didn't pay attention, probably because you were too busy astro-turfing anti-Romney shill posts.

Because Ron talked so much about securing borders and fixing trade policy..

We've always been anti establishment, right wing. Nothing new there

no, they are actually similar in a lot of ways