>i give her just that and so does everyone else
>looking at fec database
>search her name out of curiosity
>see a donation of $212 the day after to bernie sanders

C U C K
U
C
K

why are you in a relationship with someone who doesn't have similar political views to you?

>a conservative gf

Do you have money trees in the fantasy land you're living in?

cucked
>implying your story is true

>implying every girl is some washed up fat feminist liberal

Wow really made me think

What did she mean by this?

How can anyone here date? Almost all women are liberal, so you're forced to live a lie just to get an occasional lay. Doesn't sound worth it.

Have you prepped her black bull yet?

My gf isnt interested in politics, but she is disgusted by niggers and arabs.

I'm impressed you had the foresight to look up her name in the fec database

If you've been dicking her down for a while and attempting to redpill her yet she still votes for Bernie, it's time to abandon ship

I doubt anyone here actually dates. Conservative women is a meme, they're all liberal to a degree.

If your wife/gf plays the conservative, watch out.

>you have to be rich to get the right girl meme

literally kill yourself you useless faggot

LOL OP.

It's literally like you threw the money away.

One of the worst aspects of cultural marxism is it has ruined our women. A very important agenda of the program.

Can't wait until the west finally stands up against this shit. Glad it's finally starting to happen.

Well OP, make up for it.

After Hillary steals the nomination and cheats Bernie, convince her she can get revenge by voting Trump. Show her the exit polling done on the states Hillary has won, she will know and understand she is cheating.

Plant the seed of doubt and lead her to Trump.

Most women I meet that are politically neutral are too big of whores to be worthy of dating.

I did meet one qt conservative girl but she looks like she's going to be ugly when she gets older.

You do if you live anywhere with attractive women. Good looking women in Chicago, NY, California, and Florida aren't going to date your broke ass.

so did you take care of your gfs child while she went on a date with Jerome

Its worse. He gave it to a commie jew.

KEKED, next thing you know she will pop out a niglet.

Sucks for you OP.

Next time get a pure polish cutie.

>tfw dating an Asian conservative qt who frequents Sup Forums, questions the holocaust, and wants to wait for marraige to have sex

enjoy your beta asian son named chang

Are you retarded? He meant that conservatives girls dont exist

>Chicago, NY, California, and Florida aren't going to date your broke ass
t. a fat basement-dwelling virgin

maybe if you got off your sorry ass and got /fit/ you'd realize chicks don't want to fuck a fat shit and it has little to do with money

>implying I want to bog myself down with children
I'll wait until artificial wombs thank you very much

Girls tend to adapt whatever views their male partner has. Unless they don't consider their partner to be a man.

More like a wallet made of flesh in this case

Because mine isn't a liberal cunt?

>implying otherwise

>Girls tend to adapt whatever views their male partner has. Unless they don't consider their partner to be a man.
generally yes.

Unless they have been ruined to the point of having it in the back of their mind that the government is their placeholder for what a man in their life should be regarding provision.

either way

>conservatives girls dont exist

holy fuck am I the only one here who gets outside

>not wanting children
Good cuck

Join a church, or christianmingle if you don't want to do the legwork. That site lists politics in a girls bio, and 70% are conservative.

you're dumb. unless you're making 6 figures and have a boat and/or a 50k pickup truck slash BMW, you are not getting any girlfriend worthwhile.

I'll be back there in a couple years but in the meantime I'm not making an delusions about the reality of the situation.

hahah what a fucking cuck

UNCOMMON

>I did meet one qt conservative girl but she looks like she's going to be ugly when she gets older.

And who are you, the king of england? Get out of here with your high ad fuck standars. Holy shit youre a freek

Well done for helping to split the Democrats for Trump to conquer, user.

It's very easy to change women's minds on politics if you are dating or married to them..

I started talking to a girl from Poland and she surprised me by going full Nazi right off the bat. They're not all bad, you gotta believe

No. Some of them will fucking slit your throat in your sleep if you tell them you're pro-choice.

SEMI-RARE

Someone should report you to the FBI, quick...

What is it?

Pretty much this desu