Le give up nearly $100 million dollar man

What a piece of shit

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19509826/kevin-durant-willing-take-less-max-keep-golden-state-warriors-core-intact

Not ONLY did he lose $82 million by stupidly signing with the Warriors, he's going to take less money in the future!

That means when all is said and done, he will have lost $100 million

What kind of greedy prick is this faggot? If he didn't want the money he could've donated it. Instead he gave up generational wealth to try and win a few titles

Faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/462774078307573760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SNAKE

ASS

NIGGA

>If you can't beat them, join them

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK KEEEEVIN DURAAAANT

Wouldn't he just do another 1+1 so the Warriors get his bird rights after next season?

Silly OKC methhead, no matter how much you bitch about Durant and make this thread over and over, he's never coming back to your smothering shithole of a city, after giving you ungrateful fucks nearly 10 years of his life for nothing.

That you're bitching about him taking a paycut to keep his new team together, is fucking stupid, especially when playing for GS has made him happier than he's ever been.

>when playing for GS has made him happier than he's ever been
Because winning just became a hell of a lot easier with no competition until June

Ok? But that doesn't make financial sense

$100 million is $100 million

Money is the root of all happiness you poorfag

>People who don't care about the game and only want to get paid were universally looked at as bad
>Now that Durant is taking less money to actually have a chance at winning a ring Sup Forums has to pretend that people who want only money are the good guys
Kek just admit he did nothing wrong and move on

So if lebron joins say chris paul, and kawhi in san antonio would that be fine since he can pretty much do whatever since he won one for the land.

Haven't you ever taken an economics class retard? It's called diminishing returns. Once you've made 200 million another 100 million isn't all that satisfying. It's why billions retire early rather than making more billions

>billions retire early rather than making more billions
They don't retire from making money. They continue accumulating wealth through investments, you dip.

They can, not necessarily though. My point is that once you have enough capital you time is better spent else where. Why would Durant want to waste his prime in OKC when he doesn't need the money?

>Money is the root of all happiness
must be why you're eternally butthurt

Because $100 million is still $100 million

That $100 million could've been invested in technology or finance

Because 200 million isn't enough capital?

APOLOGIZE

He's said he wants to get into investments, yes that money matters.

>2014
What had he actually won in 2014 that mattered?

No it doesn't. He's already earned more than Jordan did in his career and is only 28. He'll probably have upwards of 300 millions by the time he retires and that easily puts him in the 0.1% already in terms of investing. Maybe instead of wasting the prime of his dream career rotting away in OKC now he can actually win a title

>This guy is a piece of shit for taking less money

Literally no winning with you people, when Lebron takes max it's because he's a greedy nigger, when KD wants to be in a good environment and is willing to earn 10-20% less he's somehow an asshole

>Maybe instead of wasting the prime of his dream career rotting away in OKC now he can actually win a title
Maybe, maybe not

>Pass user since 2012

Is this real?

So everyone hates the way players have no passion and just want money. But when a guy comes around that just wants to win, everyone thinks he's a piece of shit. Interesting. Lelbron fans are shook

Also if he manages to win 2 - 3 rings and at least get to 3-4 finals with the warriors his brand shoots up the fucking roof

>But when a guy comes around that just wants to win
He's a piece of shit because he wants to win by not facing any competition until June

wonder what happened to that same competitive drive back in 2012

fuck kevin durant

Is it his fault every other team is shit?
Maybe the owner being cheap and being forced to play with a ball hog got to him?

>pussy ass white man tom Brady does it
Wow so noble such passion really cares for his team
>strong noble black man does it
Fucking stupid ass nigga lmao dumb bitch you fuck black people and they dumb ass vote Trump!

Really makes me think

>get beat
>go to the team that beat you

Didn't that team lose to? Sounds like they need help

>oh no owner being cheap like they always are
>take max money with no regards to your team structure
>say you want to win
>get upset when owner can't pay player

but in this case its alright cause its golden state. fuck off

Good Lord, is that your argument? Not his fault every other team is ass. Goddamn.

I don't get why he doesn't just take the money?

>Money is the root of all happiness

Only to a certain income. After that it's scientifically proven that there is no improvement in happiness even if you earn billions over billions. Bill Gates probably has to worry 24/7 that he or one of his family members might get kidnapped. He lives in a bubble, far away from reality. Can't imagine that makes anyone happy.

FACT

Hard cap and no max contracts would fix the NBA, in fact none of this would have happened

Good fucking lord you're dumb lol. Too many levels of explanation here so I'm just gonna laugh at you.

>le win 4 rings in a row man

>Gay Area calling any othet city a shithole
OKC is fucking based desu. Great food, nice people, relatively few liberals

How mad is reddit going to be when KDMVP is crowned king with the ring?

WHAt was wrong with what I said?

Lmao good thing Lebron doesn't have to either and hasn't had to ever since 2010

Apehoop fans and stupid niggers that hate on KD this irrationally most certainly aren't defending Brady ever

That's because LeBron is a one-man wrecking ball that could carry the 76'ers or the Nets to the finals. Durant has to join the Warriors to even get back there.

Go in the kitchen and jab a butter knife through your skull

He's a piece of shit because he misled OKC about his intentions as well as Westbrook. He gave every indication he was staying with OKC to bait them out and went and signed with GS, leaving that vaccuum that was Westbrook and his triple-double season.

There's no selflessness in what Durant is doing; he actively fucked over a franchise and he doesn't have the balls to take the heat for it.

Anyone could go to the finals in the east. Fucking Utah would have swept the east

DIMINISHING RETURNS, CLIFF!

Sooo you guys are mad at him for making less money?

lol y'all complain about anything.

Lebron is a weak faggot that would be lucky to come out of the west most years, he had the fortune of hopping from one stacked team to another just as they """"""""""coincidently"""""""""" got the #1 pick two years in a row despite nearly impossible odds of doing so

>How dare he leave us and our shitty already diminishing franchise for someone else.

He can use the $100 million to invest in other things

>LeBron wills Cavs back from being down 3-1 to beat a 73 win west coast team that was already labeled as being the greatest team of all time
>he'd be lucky to come out of the west most years

>for someone else

no one would give a shit if he went to any other team outside of Golden State. But he did.

He's allowed to do whatever he wants. But he'll have that hang over his legacy forever. It discredits him massively, more than playing in the weak East ever did for Lebron.

>I don't understand how matchups work at all but all I can repeat is muh 3-1 meme when GS had nobody on their depth chart to defend the rim by game 7

>GSW blames loss on lack of players/injuries
>Ignores Cavs being without Irving and Love for an entire season

as much as I am a hater of the Brady, he didn't bitch out and ring chased. He stayed with his team to win.

Durcan't pussied out and joined the team that beat him. Literally sums up the millennial mentality.

I'm not blaming their loss on anything, you're saying that the Cavs beating GSW has to mean they would come out of the west, which is false since they have awful matchups against the Thunder or Spurs last year

>commieforian calling someone a methhead

Durant already has generational wealth. His deal with Nike is worth about $300 million iirc. His NBA salary is chump change.

Dude $100 million is $100 million

He's actually making more money. Players make most of their money with advertising deals and sponsors. If he stated in some shitty team like OKC, he gets bad deals. He probably got a better Nike deal thanks to joining the Warriors.

the majority of the money comes from sponsorships and other endorsements

you can't ring chase as a quarterback

>Who is chicken parm man

Brady made his money early, won his championships early.

He more than made up for it with his increased marketability, endorsements and a wife who earned around $400 million on her own.

Ever heard of Peyton Manning?

He got kicked off a team he took out of irrelevance and joined a team that was in the best position to win. He woulda stayed in indy if he had the choise

LITTLE FUCKING BITCH

I mean, he already has a shit ton of money. I bet he doesn't give a fuck about his salary anymore. This nigga is set. He probably has a perpetual royalty from his Nike deal, a shit ton of money saved up by living in a shit hole known as OKC, and other endorsements. He's already set for life. He's been set for like for years already, and he's STILL going to make more money than you in your life time in 1 YEAR.

Danhtay Jones kickin' KD's nuts when

>Durant has said on multiple occasions that he intends to stay with the Warriors for many years, and he has put roots down in the Bay Area both personally and professionally. Durant and his business partner Rich Kleiman have set up their business, the Durant Company, in the Bay Area. He has forged partnerships with California-based companies such as YouTube, Acorns and Postmates. In a New York Times profile this spring, Durant revealed that he is in business with Silicon Valley "super angel" investor Ronald Conway and consulting with Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple founder Steve Jobs.

hell be fine

the schadenfreude coming from OKC fans is the gift that keeps on giving

let's all hope this loser suffers a career ending injury in Game 1 tonight. Would be the ultimate justice.

>May 3, 2014
>KD proceeds to get skullfucked by the Spurs over the next few weeks

Fucking kek

Yes. APOLOGIZE right now to KD.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/462774078307573760

OKC will never EVER win a championship.

>calls him out on giving up money
>calls him greedy few lines under
>reddit spacing

wtf i hate trump now

Fucking Christ you're such a dumb kid.

i've seen some lazy bait in my day but this is up there

Lanky snake ass nigga

he cares about winning you dumb faggot. if you didn't hate him so much like a riled up autist you'd commend him for that. fuck you and whatever your fav team is. hope he shits on them til you stop watching the nba forever.

KDMVP

reddit mad

>in America they slander players who prioritize the sport ahead of money
Can't make this shit up

How the fuck is he greedy if he willingly gives up $100 mil?

Unironically this, he would have no prestige if he stayed with the thunder. Who knows, maybe he would've won with the thunder, but he probably assumed he would get more chances with GSW. I personally don't like KD but I can understand why he did this.

>paying 100 million dollars so that the Warriors will pretend to be your friends so they can win more

the Cavs blew out the Spurs and the Thunder in the regular season last year