Who you want on your National Team for next year?

who you want on your National Team for next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB0y1vOOpe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neuer
Kimmich - Boateng - Hummels - Hector
Khedira - Kroos
Sané - Draxler
Werner - Müller

Which Rodriguez is that?

>no Maxi

u20 Jose Luis "Puma" Rodriguez
Olivera, Valverde, Bentancour and Amaral are U20 too

he was great but his end is near...he could be in 2018 (more than probably he will be) but the time to change is approaching

Just give us the Confederation Cup, please!

yeah Olivera was quite decent at Fiorentina
What happened to Nicolas Lodeiro? Always thought he was quite a good lad for you

wait that's another Olivera my bad

Freezeiro? Tabarez and reporters like him.
People hate him because he is pretty much non existent in games, never delivers.

the olivera from fiorentina is the one from wanderers and peñarol, he is very solid in defense. He could play in the national team easily.

where is this nigger with long hair from Bayern?

demoted to u21 team, we have another euros to win

Vorm
Tete - van Dijk - de Vrij - Blind
Klaassen - Strootman - Wijnaldum
Robben - Dost - Promes

What about the black DM from sporting I believe

Had a good Euro

He good, but Black Saitama be better

I think he was very good
literally the worst team since 1974

Both are good options for the same position, depending on the strategy.

They realized he's a meme forced by FIFA17 babbies

>Lelpetegui calling Keksillas

Yeah, it ain't gonna happen

Also, TWO DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS!? Lelpetegui ain't that dumb.

I mean, he would be dumb enough to put Silva right in front of Busquets, but he isn't that dumb

>Vitolo as a CAM
what did he mean by this?

Is Klaassen actually any good? To me he seems to be Eredivise-tier but nothing more

Zoet should be the main gk

We have a stacked midfield and cannot waste a spot on a player that has barely played this season. Pizzi (Benfica) took his spot.

>Pizzi
What position does he play for Benfica? I always read he is the middle one of the 3 in a 4-1-3-2 at Benfica, is he like a CAM or more like a deeper lying playmaker?

I want Tielemans - Nainggolan - KDB midfield with Dembele and Dendoncker on the bench.

Witsel/Fellaini never again

are you gonna play with this 3-at-the-back formation with Carrasco and Meunier as (more or less) wing-backs again? How to fix your full-back problem?

Vilhena in the starting 11 and De Ligt nowhere near the pitch

We're gonna play with 4 2 4
behind there should be Bonucci Chiellini + De Sciglio, Darmian, Conti or Zappacosta on the sides
De Rossi + Verratti After the defensive line
Whatever winger there might be, Bernardeschi, Candreva, Florenzi, Insigne, Sansone
And strikers probably Belotti - Immobile with wildcard GABBIADINI ready to fuck shit up.
And Buffon of course, on his last competition ever.

Pretty positive over the batch of youngsters we've got

The head manager would be Kurban Berdyev.

>Mario Fernandes
so he's officially Russian now?

For me, it's Green Goblin

draxler and sane may be substituted for what works best. theoretically ozil shouldnt play too badly on the right but you never know with him. that formation should give us such few shots on target to grind out 1-0 / 2-0 to win it all.
provided kimmich delivers defensively and hetor delivers offensively

CAM. He's the most offensive midfielder out of the ones Fernando Santos has called for the qualifying match against Latvia and I would keep him for the confed cup (we need to shorten the list from 24 to 23).

Klaassen looks unimpressive on the eye. But he's always running in the right positions, making the right decisions and not a bad finisher too. He's quality imo.

Zoet is awful

>tfw Mario Fernandes was our best RB since the ever and we still haven't found a good replacement for him after 5 years

If you put Özil in for Sané he will play more centrally like he does at Arsenal now that they play with 3 at the back
Looking good, though, I think Werner might be an option, too

>2018
>4-2-3-1
>doble pivote
>aspas
>castiwho
>pedro
>casillas

i root for you m8, as a catalan id really enjoy that team playing and having another game like the first one of 2014

i don't think we have enough attacking talent for 4-2-4, other then Belotti and Immobile our strikers are pretty mediocre (Ederi, Gabbiadini and Balotelli are pretty meh options for a WC)
i'd prefer a 4-3-3, throwing Gagliardini or Marchisio in midfield

Yep, and he's made it to the preliminary squad for Confederation Cup, although many fans consider this fact as a huge humiliation.

Ochoa
Layun-Moreno-Reyes-Aguilar
Guardado-molina-herrera
Corona-jimenez-Vela

I barely know any players.

I can only recognize Denisov, Dzagoev, Berezutski, Fernandes and Akinfeev.

BEWARE OF POLAND AND HER NEW CENTER BACK, JOHNNY BEDNAREK

krychowiak got exposed hard this season.

unlucky
I still believe he is one of the best CM/DM in Europe

>Portugal takes the best players while Germany will bring its 3rd squad
Really makes you think

Same old one, but with Nicolás Castillo as central striker, and someone like Roco or Maripán replacing Jara

----------------------------------Larin I guess
---literally anyone---------literally anyone----------literally anyone
-------------------literally anyone---------literally anyone
-literally anyone-literally anyone-literally anyone-literally anyone
-----------------------------------literally anyone

Mexico or Chile will probably win it. Mexico loves these kind of competitions

3-4-3, exactly as you said

team who won't embarrass us and at least perform
It's not likely though buh-huhhuuuuuh ;_;

Germany is always a strong contender for a WC and Euro title. Of course they don't care for this mickey mouse cup.

For Chile, Mexico and Portugal, it's an easier chance to pad their trophy room. Besides, Chile and Portugal don't get to play this competition so often.

world cup qualification contenders tbdesu

bumpingo

no mustafi

why the fuck people like this Muller so much?

Randolph

Coleman
Wilson
Clark
Duffy
Brady

Hendrick
Whelan

Walters
Long
Mcclean

I'll take one Dybala and one Filipe Luis please

>no mustafi
good
>why the fuck people like this Muller so much?
he scores many goals in chaotic national games

I don't know how you do it.
>Klose
>Muller
>another Muller
basically anyone can be a forward in your NT and he'd be scoring goals in every game

I'm startting to feel like these kinds of players benefit from national games not being as professionally played as club games. they somehow end up with the ball in the box where they normally wouldn't and know how to finish

Don't dare shitting on Klose.

>Castillo over Suso

Castillo is just a shit Samu Garcia

De Gea

?????- Ramos- Not Pique- Azpilicueta

Koke - ???DM???- Saul

Asensio -Lucas Vazquez

Morata

>4-3-2-1

*loses to Sweden*

someone doesnt like barca

face of the polacke

Based on the last couple games I saw them play in qualifying. Who knows what could happen then though.

what nation is that even supposed to be?

Land of Mahdavikia

what in tarnation

it's a 4-1-4-1 in defense but a narrow sort of 4-3-3- in attack.

Alba is >Alba as confirmed this season, Piqué is really good at shitposting in Twitter and dancing with Shakira. As a CB though...

Iniesta is dead and Busquets is the system babby equivalent of Messi with Argentina NT. Fucking useless.

Maybe Thiago or, ideally, Javi Martinez if Bayern hadn't ruined him as DM.

Its Iran. Only decent player there is Ansarifard. Why not Shojaei I dont know.

Those guy aren't even top 5 in the squad.
Shojaei has been linked with Panna, hope it happens desu

Pretty obvious when you play a very low mobility striker on the wing that he ll be poor.

That's what one would think from the outside but he's got a high work rate his technique his understated. He did a job there with Dejagah and Amiri injured, and he set up the goal quite well.
youtube.com/watch?v=vB0y1vOOpe8
Whether he will persist there who knows, Dejagah is back and Jahanbakhsh can play there as well.

Mate in my opinion the opposition in that match and probably in Asia generally, apart from Japan and Australia who are mediocre teams at best is low. Any pro athlete in the top 10 European Championships would probably be decent enough against Qatar even in a weird for him position.

Apart from that you said these are no even your top 5 players, how did you change your saying instantly when I guessed the reason wtf.
Also lots of Iranians in USA? Just asking.

It was an experiment against China and Qatar but it's something to potentially build on. As far as playing CF, Ansarifard is third choice for Iran. If he can adapt himself as Mandzukic-type LWer, which I think he can since his work rate has jumped enormously since moving to Greece, he's got a huge chance of starting because LW has not really been a mantle seized by any of the players who played there.

>how did you change your saying instantly when I guessed the reason wtf.
I don't understand what you're saying here. When he was asked to play LW it was a surprise but it worked fairly well. Better than any of the other options. If he cements himself as LW, he still wouldn't be top 5 but it would be a huge boost for the team.

Why? We always sent players to others countries. The list is long: Portugal, Germany, Italy, Spain, hell, even Croatia.

Give us the WC trophy already.

Moutinho for Adrien
Danilo for William
João Mário for Nani
and we win that shit EASY

>t. Absolutely Deluded Sporting Fag

Lodeiro is an MLS meme now

I just WANT a National Team next year to be desu

I was the Guatemala NT manager in FM 2007
I very very much like your country
I won 2x WC qualif
and 1x CONCACAF cup

>only 12 months left for the next WC
damn

Garay hasn't been called for the NT since 2014

Sampaoli will play 3atb with Mascherano as the libero

The team is looking good and quite happy with how Bobby has them playing

Thanks senpai I always root for Poland in everything. When you inevitably qualify to the WC I'll buy a Poland jersey

I don't care who's on the team, I just want this suffering to end

-------Wood-----------Sargent
-----------------Pulisic
---Johnson----------Arriola
----------------Acosta
Lichaj-Brooks-Cameron-Yedlin-
----------------Horvath
Subs: Miazga, Carter Vickers, Zimmerman, Palmer Brown, Williams, Mckennie, Dempsey, Perez, Wright, Lleget, Howard, Guzan

Enough with the My Little Sawker shitters like Altidore and Bradley. Bring on the next generation.

How does LCIM feel about the state of your shitty team?

Thanks my Guatemalteco friend

Bradley is still good though and Altidore is still at least backup tier.

>Sargent

Kys

>Amaral
He can't play 90 minutes.

>Valverde Bentancur Laxalt
You can't put Valverde in the middle and expect him to defend, that's retarded.

>Olivera
He plays in second division.

No Beitashour? He's the only Iranian I know.