The Boondocks tell the truth about niggers in a banned episode

The Boondocks tell the truth about niggers in a banned episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=SA03wDMMHPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
youtube.com/watch?v=VcNsZeoCq2I
youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They tell the truth about niggers in every episode. The people watching it are just too dumb to realize it.

This.
The only likable character in the entire show is a light skinned lawyer who pretends he's white

uncle ruckus is pretty based

Second.

I know this ep. It was banned from tv? I only ever watched it online

Its pretty common on youtube to that a cartoon is "banned"

its basically clickb8

Everyone in that show is flawed in some sort of way. That was the intention of the show. To demonstrate "blackness" does not exist. Blackness, as American culture, is either slave culture or hijacked pop culture.

That the greatest threat to black people, aside from oligarchs that want to hurt every other person, is themselves and their own prejudices.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg

The whole series?

I'm surprised it's on YouTube tb.h. Because of copyrights not because racist or offence

>anime in ebonics

What a shitty show, no wonder why they never translated it to Spanish

They did, it was on CN or AS, can't remember.

boondocks is quite the based show, funny also that god damn song that plays every time uncle ruckus has something to say got stuck in my head

Boondocks is based, Aaron MacGruder might be a leftist but he's beyond red pilled, just favours a different approach

I like the MLK episode

Why are brand names knocked-off completely in that show? Oh that's right it's a psy-op-show

>The speech at the end of the MLK episode
Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

brand names are knocked off so they don't have to pay to use their product, it's pretty common in tv shows

now I know why this episode wasn't on netflix. kek

sounds like they sped this up a bit, plus they did another episode about BET was that to replace the fact they couldn't show this episode again?

I feel like The Boondocks is a show where I wish more black people took in, and understood the message of what it was saying.
It was a very good show in terms of social commentary. Surprisingly well layed out, but in a medium that was vastly misunderstood as something buffoonish to chuckle at, like Family Guy.
Maybe the problem is that it was animated.
Or that most people have no real concept of a message spread through satire.

The message is lost through a combination of the medium and an ignorant demographic.

Every episode is about niggers and why they're so dispicable. Even the author of the series is black. Not all blacks are niggers and vice versa. Niggers are simply narrow-minded idiots that bought into generations of hate because of an assassination and politics. Democrats have been using the race card forever to rake in ethnic groups for votes. They've moved on from niggers and now are investing in hispanic/lationos because of how large of a minority they have become.

Still, niggers are stupid regardless of whatever jew-ploy is going on.

uncle ruckus is literally the best character on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

The demographic isn't ignorant so to speak it simply rejects truth because truth means they must change and have no intention of changing. Change is coming to them whether they want it or not very soon if we lose our credit rating.

Not to the exacting-extent of this show

>2PM
>Morning meeting.

Never noticed that before, hearty kek.

great point, picture helps.

fucking niggers, i cant believe it took me 23 years to get redpilled

It wasn't Aired, because Viacom owns BET and Adult Swim and got butthurt. So it was a DVD release only episode. Banned isn't the right term

That's conspiracy theories bro.

In short just delusional ideals.

Uncle Ruckus is Argentina

LOL

That's just incredible

i've had that happen too
stupid tuba music

>I'm going to Canada
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcNsZeoCq2I

lmao this is so hillarious - sometimes adult swim makes good shows.

I think I'm going to watch it.

Any other good adult swim shows I should check?

i fucking love this show
>nigga moment
it's a very red pilled look at black culture

Take the first 2 minutes, replace the black people in the office with Jews and replace the word black people with White people and it's all true, every single word of it.

Huey is pretty based too. In the same way that MLK was based though. There should be some support for people who want to raise niggers above the gorillas they act like now...

rick and morty

What do you mean by this?

I'm glad somebody else got that. Got annoying hearing white people say Tom was the normal one.

No means no.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast. It doesn't deal with any political issues[spoiler]and the first person to be interviewed by Space Ghost is a transgender but don't let that trigger you[/spoiler], but it's still a great way to kill time.

>Or that most people have no real concept of a message spread through satire.
This.

Have you never watched an anime that had the characters go to "WcDonald's"?

Where can I have access to everything adult swim created?

Even if it's restricted to USA going to get an vpn - it's worth it.. they have lots of funny shit.

Exactly, thank you.

But Trudeau says yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE

Never heard that 2bh. I thought it was understood his name referred to him being an uncle Tom. Nobody on the show was normal, but most black people identified more so with Riley.

I am sure Costa Rican shows like "Oye, donde esta mi Papi?" or "Adventures of Carlito the drug mule" are so much better, right?

Kek, LeSean Thomas who's basically running the show at this point has gone full KANGZ on Twitter few times.

MOORS RULED EUROPE YOU IGNORANT WHITEBOIS!

Look, we're letting the village idiot live out a dream, what he says doesn't actually go.

I'm retarded white trash. Please explain why the credit rating dropping (lower) will fix blacks?

No more gibs me dats or money for dem programs.

What would the credit rating have to do with that?
I know there's some hubbub about debt to foreign countries like China. Are you saying they will stop lending to us, which will force the gov't to balance the budget?

Basically, less people will be willing to lend to the states which will force austerity measures.

How can we force this credit rating to crash sooner? Vote for Sanders?

way to be like 10 years late

Also, it's a show that could never have been created by a white guy.

Well it could have, but it would have been deemed raycis

cant understand shit they saying, worse than the poors in here

Hey don't feel too bad. That show was a small eye opener for me when I was younger, though I really didn't understand the MLK episode unt I got older. That end speech hit me hard.

Does anybody have that video of the black protesters being racist as fuck? I remember one starts talking about a digeridoo