Oh, you use spotify? heh

>I see, I see... unfortunately I can only find music I like at Soulseek. Don't you know soulseek? heh yeah, I guess it's not very famous afterall

I've found the most obscure shit on Spotify and sometimes it has something that I can't even find to download. Though the reverse is also true. That said I don't really ever use it except in those rare cases it has something I can't find to download.

How fucking new are you
Where are all you newfags coming from
Soulseek is the most respected torrenting site on this board so either respect it or fuck off

WASTED

How dare you

>oh, you stream your music? haha, yeah. my listening experience is impacted by even the slightest imperfections in stream quality and bitrate, therefore i download all my music in FLAC or WAV to my portable music player. i have it attached to my portable dac and amp in my backpack

based digitswaster

slskuck spotted

fuck you all slsk stronk

I download music cause I like having a music library of my own and not having to stream all the time and pay for anything. Streaming's stupid, what's the benefit?

>all those digits
>but so so wrong
:'(

not him, but that's what I think too, how's it wrong?

Yeah, what a cuck, wasting all that money on soulseek.

>implying

What kind of idiot doesn't exclusively pirate media?

>torrenting

>have upcoming album I'm excited about hearing
>add an unreleased song from it to my soulseek wishlist
>pretty much get a notification the moment the album leaks

Tell me why this is a bad thing.

it's not, people just don't realize teh power of slsk.
the wishlist is the best feature in slsk

>tfw I pay $10 a month for Spotify Premium and use $10 earbuds to listen to almost all of my music

i would rather spend those 20 bucks on a bunch of 7" splits.

I don't give a shit about what you'd rather do, retard.

slsk is the best tho

just take the interview