Shagged grill week before after some dates

>shagged grill week before after some dates
>spill beans about wanting a relationship and not wanting that to just be a pointless hookup
>she says that there was nothing more to it as we don't know each other well enough yet, and that she doesn't want a relationship
>haven't heard from her in over 24h

music for this sad feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nyeJ2dhtvjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Y93N40o4
youtube.com/watch?v=N4VDGhm10Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/nyeJ2dhtvjQ

thx

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Y93N40o4

>go on multiple dates with girl
>bang after multiple dates
>she comes at you with “hurr durr me just want one night stand”
?????

>sex
please delete all your frog based pictures. thanks

>shagged grill
see now that's where you fucked up

romance is dead

my niggas

yeah, and the whole time she was saying how she didn't want to go to fast (in regards to us fucking). So in her mind, I guess the dates were the build up to a one night stand. It's pretty heartbreaking t bh

>she doesn't know someone well
>fucks them anyways
Why do people do this.

>She know's me plenty well enough to sleep with me but not to talk about our feelings

this is the fucking worst
went on a date with this girl who seemed entirely uncomfortable with any revealing conversation, she just wants to have regular sex after a few dates without opening up in any way
makes me feel stupid for not being cold in reciprocity but feelings are what they are
as for music, the song constant headache by joyce manor

nothing about what she wants or is doing makes any fucking sense

heres what you do: blame her for everything and make her feel like she fucked up, shes emotionally immature enough that she’ll probably believe you and once you regain control of the situation she’ll come back to you

also lets be honest unless you were just incredibly disappointing in bed (which is definitley a possibility) then this is basically her fault because what she wants is really fucking dumb and just a waste of people’s time like holy shit who makes people go through the obligitory 3 dates before casual sex wtf

fuck her she's a piece of shit, just get drunk and forget about her, user. at least you fucked her.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4VDGhm10Qg

That blows user, atleast she didn't open up like this girl did and then just dissapear

That's what I mean. I don't fucking get it. The whole time she was loving and all over me and talking about us in a long-term sense, made all the first moves, paid for everything, and then after I got home from spending the night and text her she basically starts ghosting me until I confronted her.

This morning I actually sent her a text apologizing for getting to personal and (supposedly) making her uncomfortable about the whole relationship thing. So it's to late to play tough guy. I'm gonna ask in a few days if she's down for coffee and if not, I guess that's it.

And she actually said "That was really really good for the first time" in regards to our sex. So like yeah she liked it a lot (got her to cum too), and once again, she was speaking about me as a long term thing. This fucking pisses me off.

Thanks user

dumb thot

should have acted like you didn't need her, didn't like her that much and she would have been trying to be your gf and acting needy toward you in no time. live and learn. listen to 10th sublevel of suicide by Leviathan

Yeah. I just get excited and fuck myself over. Thanks for the album, user

>there was nothing more to it as we don't know each other well enough yet

why the fuck would anyone want to fuck someone they barely know? they could be weirdos or worse

we all been there

You can have anything you don't want

(She was lying)

Yeah

hey fuck you at least you got to fuck

this

stop complaining faggot op

>female manipulates male into doing what she wants

It's just like real life