House M.D. Thread

Is House kino?

No you stupid fuck it's shit.

Okey dokey

OP IS A FAGGOT

I just want a comfy medical drama thread

best procedural ever. But it's still a procedural.

It's a show that could never exist now.

I miss it.

chase>foreman>cameron

People bitching about how formulaic it is just didn't understand the show.

Explain it then.

this

it's "predictable" yeah but if you actually watch the show it doesn't seem to matter for some reason. it fits the setting, because of course a diagnostician would have trial-and-error diagnoses, and the characters are aware of it too

Yes, season 8 felt rushed and underdeveloped.

Old gif is old, holy fuck.

I get that. I've started the series again since I first caught it on t.v. and I find what I'm most interested in are the interactions between the characters and how they deal with issues resulting from the case (which is only marginally interesting anymore).

I'm thinking specifically about the episodes that feature questions about God or something. It's pretty intriguing, and actually hilarious, to see how many ways House discusses his non-belief and derides other people for believing in anything else (whether or not he's right doesn't interest me that much).

at its core it's the best show I've ever seen

Yes, of course it is.

Don't listen to these retards that couldn't possibly understand its genius.

>I'm thinking specifically about the episodes that feature questions about God or something

I just watched the ep where John Connor is a faith healer, and his father is Dr. Silberman.

It's shocking that the best police procedural was set in a hospital.

In fact, it has singlehandedly taken over an entire channel that was dedicated to investigative dramas, Cloo, with just reruns.

in a lot of ways that is the irony of using a sherlock holmes archetype because this user is right.

This one from a later season is one of the best episodes of any tv show t b h.

It's the CSI of cop shows. Personally not a big fan.

ER is the best medical drama.

>it's a House has been imagining his relationship with Cuddy the whole time and is going to crash and burn episode