I'm not gonna lie, I worked at a McDonald's a few months ago, and I need to get that place fucking shut down...

I'm not gonna lie, I worked at a McDonald's a few months ago, and I need to get that place fucking shut down. The building is filled with mold, cockroaches, a manager who's always checking out the asses of underaged girls working there, and general bullshit.

I left some reviews on Google and Yelp, but we need more.

McDonald's of Delran, New Jersey must fall before it gets anyone else sick. I'm happy to answer any questions I can if you aren't on board with fucking this place over yet.

Attached: mcdonotgoheres.jpg (600x600, 87K)

This is like every McDonald's

Also, I'm willing to share stories of awful customers if it rallies people for the cause.

Our store is notorious among others in the area for having utter freaks of nature and retards you only read about on here.

>cockroaches
Then somebody had to seen them, you have any pictures?

I dont' see the problem this is kinda like every mcdonalds? Sounds like a you problem mad boi

Attached: I+guess+i+ll+buy+a+big+truck+or+something+_4ed288598a0e47708cf3d97e16cb8a3e.jpg (266x200, 12K)

cockroaches and a manager that diddles preteens at a mcdonalds in jersey? seriously? wow, such a surprise.

>filled with mold, cockroaches
So basically every establishment everywhere.

>manager who's always checking out the asses of underaged girls working there
I mean if they have nice asses, do you blame them?

Not that I'm defending McDonalds, but I don't see that being out of the norm at all for the industry.

>freaks of nature

you cant just not tell us any stories after that. spin us a yarn

Attached: 5420110_family.jpg (450x315, 46K)

You are free to contact the company.

We had to do whatever we could to keep customers from seeing them, and I couldn't risk being fired. Pictures are highly unlikely, as I haven't noticed anyone talking about them, but I killed at least 200 of the fuckers in my one year of working there.

Fair enough, I suppose. I'll describe some of the worst.

Fat, short black lady, like 3 feet tall, with eyes bulging at least AN INCH out of her skull, with huge pupils. Like, that was Motifa's shorter sister.

A mailman with some sort of huge sack of flesh around his neck who only could speak in spitting.

An old lady who I swear to god had her chin disintegrate at some point, because it was just loose skin with no visible bones.

A pack of tards who would come into the store every few days and order food. One of which liked to lunge his head forward and back while maintaining a straight face and eye contact, another who would blink rapidly as he looked into his skull and told me I was wrong for not being with Satan, and that he would die for me, and some REALLY jumpy fucker who just barked, and his wrangler had to guess what he wanted. There were almost 20 tards in total, but those three stood out the most.

Here's the thing, they were all fuckin flat. He was just in it for the age.

I mean, contact the company, no way theyre just okay with that

dubs checked

Stop talking shit "King". McDonald's for life

(856) 764-0647
found the phone number for the store, gonna call and ask if they've got any roaches in stock

That actually might help. At the very least, Adam will know that his roach secret got out.

If we can't shut it down, we can at least make it somewhat cleaner.

bump, fuck fast food

haha cock

dubs says adam is gay

dubs says adam is a premature pussy smasher

fuck

I'm shocked more people arent pissed about this after the foot lettuce thing

ded thred

Number 15

these guys get it

Epic story bro

You killed 200 of them, but didn't take one picture?

What about the mold? Do you have evidence of it?