How can I get some xans. I have no friends to plug me in, and I can't get a prescription from my doctor...

How can I get some xans. I have no friends to plug me in, and I can't get a prescription from my doctor. Any ideas Sup Forums?

Attached: xans.jpg (276x182, 9K)

it's literally all over the derpweb

Is that shit even safe?

your best bet is probably deep web, however you could probably get some if you just hang around people that do drugs. Or move to Utah where that shit is literally everywhere

Attached: 1506052253590.jpg (640x960, 122K)

ive bought about 200 from different vendors, almost all of them were pressed. Felt like real alprazolam but you never know.

>almost all of them were pressed

yeah I'm not sure I wanna end up like pic related

Attached: LIL-PEEP-x-MONTREALITY-screenshot-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 45K)

Dont, its highly addictive and quitting feels awful, can cause seizures or kill you. You should only ever take them if prescribed and always the recommened dose. Shit can be worse than heroin trust me.

lost a friend because of xanax.. important to say im fixxing and still alive after 2 years

Op here, don't tell me how to live my life faggot.

Which site? And how the fuck did you feel safe giving someone on the deep web your mailing address. Did you use a PO box?

If youre asking you shouldn't even try

intention to buy illegal drugs online?
Ha, kiddo your ip will be handed over to the fbi once Sup Forums get a subpoena

Attached: 1459008837005.png (1599x475, 107K)

how about you just stop using drugs

Attached: 1510940210965.jpg (685x684, 151K)

Fuck the police. Besides, I'm not intending to do anything, I'm merely curious as to how someone would go about it. So suck my balls.

www.deepdotweb.com/2015/09/11/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-dream-market/amp/
Knock urself out kiddo. Or more appropriately, black urself out

Ask your local junkie . There's always someone who knows a guy.
There was a guy that sold them in our hood. Never tried them tho. What are the chances of getting hooked taking one pill one time ? How does it feel ?

Order a testing kit off of Amazon they're super cheap

Feels like a medication for anxiety and of you dont suffer from anxiety you might aswell buy some weed and actually have fun. You wont get addicted from one but plenty of times ive only meant to do one then redosed when im blacked out. You will become mentally dependant very quickly and build a tolerance. When quitting theres very serious dangers. Honestly if you need them a doctor will prescribe you them. Do fun drugs kids

best in nw ia
Hit me up to parTy
mark

Reminder to shoot your local dealer scum

Also wouldn't start with "one" thats 2mg. Start with half a bar or quarter

get a new doctor

i did nawt...oh hai mark, whats new with you?

This. Also feels kinda like being on auto pilot. Like you're seeing yourself just doing whatever but not controlling it. Like a zombie. Reason they're called bar tards

>not knowing the multiple tab meme

Newfag retard xanhead detected

Seriously why does anyone fuck with xan? It makes you tired, iritable and obnoxious. People on any more than a QB instantly become intolerable to be around. They forget shit 10 minutes after it happens, they talk themselves in circles and contradict themselves all day because they forget what they say, and they become incredibly neurotic, rude, and lazy. Stupid drug for stupid people

Maybe don't be a pill popping pussy. Smoke weed and drop acid like the rest of us. Don't ruin your life because you wanna follow the new trend. Fucking loser. Xans were left in 2017 where they belong

OT but how many in this thread have tried acid ? How does it feel ?

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1273x1273, 370K)

Did it for my 7th time Friday, took 300mcg it's a super fun substance but can get boring if you have nothing to do.

Also causes DTs. Heroin w/d was way safer and easier to deal with than benzodiazepines w/d, but OP will find out the hard way it seems.

Attached: 271.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

I prefer Shrooms personally. It’s more of a body high and sensation elevator, whereas acid’s a mindfuck and more likely to give you a bad trip. Not to mention if you decide you aren’t liking it going to sleep is fuckin impossible. Both are fun in their own ways but I was more functional on shrooms

Also xans are dumb as shit

Did you ever have a bad trip on shrooms ?
A friend told me he had some bad trips and some good. I would like to try either one but I don't know how I will react or what shit I will see.

>dude acid weed lmao

get fucked hippie scum. Your drugs should have been left in 1967.

I personally never have but I have a couple of friends that have. It all depends on your mood, as long as you aren’t scared and are super positive and excited going into it you should be fine.

What I’ve found is that if you DO have a bad trip, on shrooms its a lot easier to dig yourself out of it than on Acid. I had a friend who for like 20 minutes all of a sudden started thinking he was dying, and that everything was coming to an end. He didn’t sob or anything but he paced around for 5 minutes while we told him to chill the fuck out, he tried to call his mom(lol), then we put on some Beach House songs and he mellowed out instantly and was cool for the rest of the night

wouldn't bother with xanax, the high is shit, the tolerance is shit, the withdrawal is shit, it's just shit in every way