Hi, Sup Forums. What are some examples of filmmakers using their films to expose their fetiches to the masses...

Hi, Sup Forums. What are some examples of filmmakers using their films to expose their fetiches to the masses? Something like Tarantino and his feet fetish.

Bryan Singer and his boy fetish

I personally believe Stephen king has a burping and farting fetish. A lot of his books have girls belching and farting written in great detail

does that mean GRUMPF has a food fetish?

bump for curiosity

>Something like Tarantino and his feet fetish.
Bullshit.

Post at least 5 examples or gtfo

Willy wonka clearly had some feederism subliminals

That director from Nickolodean who has a foot fetish. Someone has a screencap of his twitter. He would have girls post pics with f their feet on the icarly fb page

This is probably true. I remember having my best 12 year old faps to the intro to iCarly and other foot play they forced into it.

The Wachowskis and their bondage fetish is pretty blatant

You mean HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT guy?

they insert hundreds of their fetishes into their movies/cuck8

speaking of foot fetishists, anyone have that webm of hershlag inserting her foot into some guy's mouth? asking for a friend

Coens and their folk music fetish

Foot scene in Jackie Brown
Scenes in Death Proof
Toe wiggling in Kill Bill
From Dusk Till Dawn table dance
Foot master line from Pulp Fiction

holy fuck how have I not seen this here before

based

>until our fingers get sore

I n-need pictures, user. For reasons...

Harmon wasn't always a fat fuck?

This is the last one I feel like regurgitating, but just google dan Schneider and foot fetish

Biden was worse

haven't seen one of these in years lmao

trips

also inglorious basterds had some foot stuff

Jeepers Creeper has some gay overtones about a predator monster.

The director Salva at least touched one boy and was in jail for it.

can't wait for president trump to expose the hollywood pedo ring.

>mod just deleted my documentary thread for no reason
thanks dingus

Osamu Tezuka had a furry/transformation fetish and snuck that into a lot of his stuff

Do you think the scene in IT where six 11 year old boys run a consensual train on an 11 year old girl revealed any fetishes?

Joss Whedon seems to have a thing for mind control if Buffy, both Avengers movies, Agents of Shield and Dollhouse are anything to go by.

Larry Clark and teens

Jodorowsky has someone taking a shit in public in every film he's ever made. he wanted to have a mass public shitting event in his version of "Dune"; maybe that's what scared off the financial backers.