My birthday, 37 divorced, full custody, self-employed I own my tuck...

My birthday, 37 divorced, full custody, self-employed I own my tuck, happy with no girlfriend(Marcus Aurelius+MGTOW+ red pilled), I'm thinking stake. Happy to be in the USA (white guy here), love Trump, there's a 5/10 restaurant around the corner I'm thinking stake(no alcohol). Cheescake, chocolate or apple pie

Attached: FOTO_20180312_201825.jpg (1758x1623, 690K)

What's a tuck?

I've probably developed cancer from the amount of autism this post exposed me to. I weep for your children, the court made a mistake giving you custody. Do them a favor and give them to their mother. Hell drop them off at a truck stop, or even in Somalia. Literally anywhere would be better for these kids than in your custody. May God have mercy on every human being who has met you. kys

Did you mean "steak"?

>37
>no woman
>hanging out on Sup Forums...at 37
>Trumpshit

Lmao yeah your life turned out great faggot

Truck 18 wheeler, phone typing

Who the fuck are you to judge him? I guarantee he's 1000 times more interesting than you.

Nah I make enough money. No girlfriend, fuck-buddy yeah. Steak. I've just re-read it, fuck, the autism strong in me

How dare you sully the good name of Marcus Aurelius with your modern nonsense.

I haul chemicals, on a separate note I've delivered this morning 40k pounds of industrial based arsenic.

>Samefag
>Calls steak "stake"
>MGTOW
>Red Pilled
>Proud to be alone
>Feels need to clarify race

Fuck you faggot

To live your life with meaning and cutting yourself of from everyone and everything that can affect your judgement in a immoral way, I kinda got that from Marcus. But im on Sup Forums...

Fuck me fine but now that the stake part has been clarified, what kind of pie should I choose?

when you tuck your balls and cock in between your buttocks and pose like a woman tranny whore at a truckstop

Attached: 2018-01-21_1351.png (1059x552, 596K)

Attached: Holms.png (357x216, 7K)

Lulz, trips twice, be as god.

Apple pie it is

It's steak you fucking faggot

>red pilled

D O U C H E

Attached: morph.jpg (350x200, 15K)

Did they drive you out of /tfg/ or something?

Eating

Attached: FOTO_20180312_211229.jpg (1758x1763, 834K)

Digits

>eating a reheated steak from last week
I feel bad for ya, user.

Tastes OK, it's a truck stop, fifth post decides on the pie. Cheesecake, apple or chocolate.

Happy Birthday. Self-contained and content in your own company, that's the way to be. Steak and fries, I'd go with the apple pie to keep consistent with the diner experience.

Loves Trump and can't spell "steak".

Wow, can't believe you're single.

All 3.

It's your birthday? Oh, so it is.

Happy birthday, driver user.

What kind of freight are you pulling?
Flatbedder here. Holla.

Let me guess... Hillary supporter? Born a man but identify as a woman? Or are you a cuck? Either way shut the fuck up and anwser the mans question.. I say blueberry my chemical haulin’ Yankee friend.

Thank you, woke up to snow this morning, no driving for me today

Attached: IMG_20180312_212942_01.jpg (1944x2592, 665K)

No driving in that light dusting of snow?!

Chemicals, temp controlled, nasty shit sometimes

I feel it. Was thinking of getting my HazMat, or maybe putting a hand into oversized since I hear the money's good. You do OTR in the continental 48? Or just some regional work?

If I was there I would give you a birthday blowjob.

The fries look okay. Not sure why you need toast with fries and steak. Makes no sense. The steak doesn't look that great.

man or woman?

That's the only stake I could find, now, I ain't gonna bite out of it so I am calling every wood tree cutting companies in the area to make it into wood chips, no promises, I'll pay them up to 500. I can't promise to deliver. I'll eat the ice cream in the meanwhile

Attached: FOTO_20180312_214044.jpg (1352x2344, 811K)

Continental us, O/O, money is really good if you are with a good company, the problem is that with some of the nasty shit that I haul if I get into a minor accident there goes the neighborhood. That's why I didn't drive today, to many 4 wheelers in the ditch....

>now, I ain't gonna bite out of it so I am calling every wood tree cutting companies in the area to make it into wood chips, no promises
I have no idea what I just read

Eurofag we eat bread with everything

4 wheelers are usually idiots anyways. I assume you're pullin' shit like chlorine gas. I think fuel wouldn't be too bad. Glad you're staying safe out there though.

A blowjob is a blowjob.

Poison sometimes, shit that I've delivered this morning

Attached: FOTO_20180312_215455.jpg (1127x1700, 428K)

Damn OP. Get all that money though. I'm sure they pay quite a lot for you not to fuck up and get people killed. Probably have to have an impeccable driving record too.

Oh would you look at that? Some NEET sitting in his mother’s basement is shitting on a guy who’s actually a productive member of society...

It’s a good thing I’m sitting down otherwise the shock would be too much

Your driving record has to be as clean as possible, no speeding tickets and the like, I have a ticket for parking where I was not supposed to park, abandoned mall... cop gave me ticket per city ordinance... not on my record but I've let the company know, they let it go after they googled satellite maped it

Damn. Very tight. I'll probably stick to flatbedding for now. Lol. At the very least maybe a bomb made of fuel tagging along behind me. How long have you been driving for?

6 years in May. I've lost my job thanks to Obama bringing cheap labor from India and Pakistan, I was in the IT field before

Butthurt Hillary soyboy detected!

I don't get the whole MGTOW thing, I get being redpilled on marriage and the inequality men see when it comes to divorces, but I think "going your own way" kinda thing just screams autistic to me.

Otherwise, I say good on ya. Go for the cheesecake. If you go for anything, I'll get my step dad who drives for Werner to find you and kick you in the nuts.

Attached: Resist.jpg (797x797, 116K)

I can tell you love Trump since most of the words in your post were misspelled.

Seriously, if you can't spell steak, kill yourself. And you especially, op, kill yourself immediately.

Attached: 1ef.png (800x578, 871K)

Fair. I started driving back in 2014 after I turned 21. They slashed my hours at the gas station I was working in b/c of Obamacare and all that good shit. So I can relate, kind of. I don't regret it though. I think truck driving is a pretty lucrative career field and enjoyable if you like traveling while working a lot.

MGTOW as in screw the other sex but don't get involved, no sharing of the same space, do your own thing etc, the courts will rape you. Werner good guys, professionals, you don't see that many of them in the ditch and that speaks volumes in the trucking industry when it comes to big carriers

Eh, redeemed. Happy for ya, not sure why a trump fag, but no one's perfect.

you lost your job because you're an idiot. IT here, still fine after Obama.

Get your own truck, get experience, find a good company (under 100 trucks) don't get anything with the, dpf, def, etc old school but aerodynamic, Detroit 12.7 13-18 speed transmission will get you 6.7-7.2 mpg

Attached: FOTO_20180312_221609.jpg (1758x1491, 598K)

Attached: FOTO_20180225_171921.jpg (1497x1722, 725K)

Yeah. My experience with large companies isn't good. I'm currently working locally for now, since I burnt myself out OTR and working the oil fields out in West Texas, but I definitely appreciate the advice. Nice KW you got there, along with the car. B]

Trust me Indians and Pakistani are good, some really good and work for less than 1/2. I've got tired of the bullshit and I've had a couple of good friends that owned trucking companies, 2 years late I started making almost 3 times of what I was making in IT.

Typing on my phone, autocorrect, thank you grammar nazzi

Isn't truck driving tough on the heart health though? All of that sitting?

It's Texas toast! Toast with garlic and butter nicely made on a flattop.

>I was the toast boy for zaxbys
>could make 30 of these in 1min and a half

It is bad on your back kidneys heart, I'll be out in 2 years, I've made enough to move towards something else