Friendly reminder to ignore american posters. Don't reply to them and don't post in their threads...

Friendly reminder to ignore american posters. Don't reply to them and don't post in their threads. They are shitting up the board. We need to segregate.

Thanks iron north for the reminder

aaaand America thread go.

Fuck off cucked country 1

Wait wait, there are actually different countries that complain about USA?

Someone like Italy is complaining about USA?
Oh Italy teach us about your great nation, tell us what your country has contributed to world other then bringing poor dirty criminals into country.

>
>Same fag

Potato nigger aren't you suppose to post anti England threads , instead you attack us

The fuck is this reddit tier 'LOL AMERICA XD' shit

'murica

This is now a red white and blue thread
Fuck off potato fucker

hélo

Time to leave

Póg mo thóin

Congratulations, you can read IDs.

Bonjour monsieur, comment tallez-vous?

Cén?

Irish aren't even white, time to leave

Why are yurropoors on this website?

Seriously...

1. This is Sup Forums dot org... not dot UK or dot EU

2. This is an American English website... yet

Youpoors love to arrive here on mother liberty's website and talk shit to its citizens in broken English...

You can tell a youpoor from an American when they try to insult you using "your" for "you're"

"your gay" "your an idiot" "your this" "your that".

It's obvious they don't even like their own native language.

I bet it takes yutrash about 10 minutes to type out a simple sentence!

Yet they make these America vs Eurotrash threads...

ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

It's their only escape from their third world shit holes! And I laugh everytime! It's like they have something to prove!

But anyways... continue on Eutrash! Continue on your rants... I'll just sit back and laugh every time you do...

Good luck with google translate... next time make a thread in your native language... stop trying to be us... you're like monkeys in a cage trying to talk to your handlers with your broken sign language and few words! Last time I checked Russians don't speak English in Russia... and if they do... that means English has taken over and you accept the language as your superior overlord!

Good luck!

60%

>60%
Nigger the only thing that's at 60% is your national illiteracy

Coming from Tyrone who can't even use a full stop. You also elected a nigger and Miss USA 2016 is also a nigger, so stop being a nigger you nigger.

Whaddup, frog-bro?

Calm down, and have a potato, Paddy.

hahaha yes that DAT frog même i Know
I know

>no India in the shit tier

You dun goofed

> Be Irish
> Plant one variety of potato
> Starve when disease wipes out that particular strain

Ever heard of a fishing pole, you drunk mick fuck?

ITT we watch an Irish specimen in the faint minute between his waking and his first drink

Much like his employment prospects, identity, and inherent purpose in life, his shitposting is an increasingly sloppy haze.

On the bright side, he may soon find a loose firecrotch who's ready to settle down from partying. He will support her financially, raising her tanned son to the tune of Sinn Fein and Marxism.

This cycle repeats indefinitely.

let the jealousy consume you, bich.

Get off our website Paddy.

>Cén?
Fucking Dubliniggers.

God bless america!