I got a girl's number and we were texting a bit but she didn't respond to my last text and it's been like 14 hours now...

I got a girl's number and we were texting a bit but she didn't respond to my last text and it's been like 14 hours now. I didn't think I said anything wrong but it looks like I may have fucked up. Post interesting sports related things to distract me bros I'm really annoyed at myself right now

>tfw no way to unsend a text

If she's american, your conversation is in a commercial brea, sponsored by Taco Bell.

this happens to every guy in america. fuck off and move on

Post entire convo so I can tell you where you fucked up

send a message saying please respond

Does this work? Got a buddy that wants to know

Why do girls do this? Why can't they just respond? My text was a couple sentences long so there are several points where I could have fucked up, which is driving me nuts. Or, maybe I didn't fuck up and she just misunderstood an expression I used and thought it was an innuendo. Or did her parents tell her she can't talk with me? Is she not feeling well? Is she just busy? Did I come across as pathetic and embarrassing and that turned her off? Did she forget? I've got a million other possibilities running through my head.

She was upset with Chad so she as chatting you up but they made up and fucked while you were sitting there waiting for a response. sorr y bud

Just send another message about something else

you are literally 15 years old

>implying all guys in their 20s don't act like 15 year olds in their heads when dealing with girls they're trying to get with

you shouldn't give a shit, la

>being a clingy beta
You should have ignored her after three of four messages. She doesn't want some desperate white knight. This is a fact.

the ramblings of a pathetic beta, ladies and gentlemen.

PROTIP: stop being a little bitch and move on and do something alpha, then the useless skin around the vagina will be texting YOU.

Thanks, thought of this, need to give it more time though (as in, a couple of days) otherwise I'll come across as desperate.

If she doesn't respond to the other text by tonight that's when I'll really start worrying. She does work, so maybe she just went to bed early and is at work now and will respond when she's done.

because they know it annoys you

last bitch who tried this on me I never responded to when she did message me and when she realized she got BTFO she never recovered... changed her phone and started writing emo shit on facebook about how boys are so mean LOL

That attitude is fine and dandy if all you want to do is pump and dump random girls. But if you meet someone you actually like and would genuinely like to hang around with, then it's easy to become a little bitch when they haven't responded in a while.

I do agree I was probably a little beta in my text but she's quite a bit younger than me so I wanted to make sure she didn't feel intimidated

You weren't yourself enough

Holy shit, good news bros, she just responded, and very enthusiastically at that

>but she's quite a bit younger than me

show us the fucking message you cockwimble

now respond back immediately telling her she took too long to reply

>the useless skin around the vagina
Top kek

this