Tired of a normal boring life tbh ... Sup Forums help me decide and dont come with stupid suggestions

Tired of a normal boring life tbh ... Sup Forums help me decide and dont come with stupid suggestions

Attached: idk anymore.jpg (545x957, 55K)

Make it not boring, you fucking shithead.

So you aren't gonna come with a suggestion?

Just fucking kill yourself or stop being such a square.

Fine then ...

gettin fun

Attached: meheh.jpg (1057x848, 100K)

Sideways for attention long way for results.

So deep put your ass to sleep

Cut a swastika into your wrist

Oh god no! That far out you will cut open the top of all the boxes and your convenience store manager will be pissed at you

OP STOP. GET HELP.

Attached: Tom.jpg (2000x1568, 292K)

Please don't hurt yourself OP. :(

DUBS SAY 6 INCHES

Close Enough

is op dead?

Poke your eye with it, poke it, like 'bop' poke it. My cat says you wont and shes a pussy.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-14-48-22_1.jpg (1250x1251, 152K)

go deeper

We gettin a livestream, or am i wasting my time?

Trips demands.

I hope you know that Sup Forums is the worst place to get attention doing stupid things, in fact the most of the childish gore eaters here don't really care about you.
If you try to validate your own decision about how to solve a problem in your life, you are looking for help in the wrong place, try to look for help on a suicidal line or call 911 and close the stupid computer right now.

Neuter yourself

You fucking faggot. I thought this would be a thread about suggestions for you to go off and live a more interesting life.

Pack up all your shit and go backpacking around the world. Doesn't sound like you'd be too concerned about getting murdered or anything.

Trips says do it faggot