Martin Luther wrote this. Why aren't you Lutheran yet?

Martin Luther wrote this. Why aren't you Lutheran yet?

"Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: 'When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews.' Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so."
-Marty

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people."
-Marty, founder of the one true Sup Forums approved religion

"First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians."
-Marty, the most based Martin to ever live

>Implying Sup Forums hasn't always been a Lutheran board.

There's a fucking orthodoxy thread every day. Catholicism is shilled pretty hard too. Need more Luther posters.

Because his views on jews were pretty typical for that era. Catholics hated them just as much. What we need is a return to the medieval Catholic church that unified all of christianity and that called crusades against the common enemy : islam

Given the new pope, I'm not sure you're headed in that direction, Canadabro.

So basically everyone in history has hated the Jews until now and to do so makes you the bad guy? Reminds me of a saying: if you run into one asshole, well you just ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, well you're the asshole.

We would if based pic related was Pope.

Obviously work needs to be done, splitting up the faith even further wont help any of us. We need to unite, and the Catholic church is the largest sect and the only one with the administrative capacity and history and precedence to get it done.

>and people then ask why jews were hated.
Its because each time some fart wanted to peddle his own version of Christianity he flared up hate towards jews.

Luther asked, 'if they're god's chosen people then how come they keep getting shit on by everyone for thousands of years?'

also,

Except that most times jews and christians lived just find together but at times of crisis the old hatred flared up.
It can only seem that jews were always hated when reading about times when they were hated, when in fact those were specific instances which are unified not by jews doing something aweful but by changes in power of a society or moments of crisis.

You killed Jesus. That is enough reason.

>some jews killed another jew

Shalom.

>implying Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian

>don't believe in this magical sky fairy
>believe in this other magical sky fairy

Same magical sky fairy, different paths to Him. Nice try douche.

I'd rather be a Jew than a Christian of any sort. Jewesses are hot as hell.

>implying jewesses wouldn't prefer a goy to get back at their dads

I am

fuck off, heretic

but I am, even baptized lutheran

no cuck pope for me

feelsgoodman.jpg

Because heresy and letting any jackass hawk whatever interpretation and doctrine they want with no rhyme or reason will only lead to decadence and degeneracy

" if any of you think I came to do away with the Law (Torah) that is not the case. In fact, not the smallest detail of the Law (Torah) will change until heaven and earth disappear."

I'll be going to school in a nordic country soon. How hard will it be to get baptized? Can I just walk into a church and ask?

Well, maybe if you guys would stop coin clipping.

Nobody will believe your lies, kike.
Your greed causes crisis and the people used to see through it and opted to get rid of you.

I do not feel the need to idolize and follow the steps of every single person in history that has written something worth reading. That's why.

Catholicism is the only logically sound choice for a white person.

>Because his views on jews were pretty typical for that era.

when were jews ever liked?

But i am...? Catholics is for niggers.

Why are there not any white catholic nations? All pure whites are lutherans.

>cant avoid angry racist epithets during a discussion

You are just like those savage mexicans in san jose. You're behaving like a manchild, why should I care what you think

People have hated Jews up until the 1960s

The muh holocaust narrative really destroyed antisemitism to be honest.
Granted people decided not to be openly antisemitic because of Hitler n shiet

You don't have to care at all.
For now...

plz answer , finnbro. I'm nervous about the whole process. Never been baptized, Parents were jews.

if you're implying that there will be any kind of "nationalist revolution" then
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA have fun getting arrested nerd

>most times jews and christians lived just find together

That's false as fuck. Kikes are usurious tribalists that have never integrated into any society other than their own.

The only good jews are the ones who took up the cross.

I'll actually try to explain this to you even though I'm aware it won't change anything in your thinking.

Your people have been hated and persecuted throughout thousands of years and instead of reflecting on their practices and questioning themselves, they decided to attribute this to the need for a scape goat.
This is also what they teach their children.
It's not our fault people have always hated us, they just use us as scapegoats when things go badly for them.

This is a normal defence mechanism when you don't want to accept that you are the problem and change your ways.

This also ties into why your people have been trying to restrict freedom of speech and outlawing any criticism of your kind.
After you accomplished that, the next step is working on getting rid of white people completely, since you've been taught they are your enemy and hate you for no reason.

I miss the old Lutheran church that I grew up going too, it was pretty based, I have no idea why my parents started going to weird pentecostal churches after moving in my teens

Tell me about Mormons, Sup Forums?
Is it an respectable path?

>Magic underwear
They may respect tradition, but they are heretics.

I want to have unprotected sex with christ chan.

It's like a mix of Christianity and Freemasonry. It's a cult, but that doesn't matter as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour.

But they elevate Joseph Smith over Jesus I wish I was joking

Can't even buy an unedited, uncommented version in German ffs.

If you didn't intend for me to hate you, you could have told Dr. Sheckleberg to leave my baby penis alone.

>but that doesn't matter as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour

Their Jesus isn't the biblical Jesus, user. They think he's brothers with Satan. Mormons will go to hell.

Wow, more fucked up than I thought.

>They think he's brothers with Satan.
He kind of is, both have the same father.

in mating press?

But do they just hand out 1911s and other browning guns? what about it is it cultish, the compulsory missionary work or the supplementary books.

>>Their Jesus isn't the biblical Jesus
Yeah, he's better isn't he. This jesus was knocking around in america for a while. like that japanese sect who belived jesus was knocking about over there. I sort of like a vagabond jesus.

Jesus is God, not some angel.

Lucifer was created by Elohim, Jesus wasn't.

Of course how else could I look in her eyes and tell her I love her.

Lutherans are the most based of all the christian denominations. However since WW2 the Jew's got to them, they are becoming more jewified PC.

So then would jesus be both satan and his own father?

How can you worship a Jew and piss on him at the same time?

Is the mating press the most Christian position? It's a step up from missionary

>tfw I had a based lecturer who used to have whole lessons on Martin Luther.
>Went into why he hated the Jews etc.
>Literally was my first dose of a red pill.

But protestantism is a jewish invention.

Spain, 7th century.

Muslims always did like the Jews up until the part where Jews made a country in their neighborhood.

It's a well known fact Muslims have a high tolerance for evil, because they are, themselves, evil.

I was born in and confirmed Lutheran, but we went to an Episcopalian church for a bit too. Never was too religious, what is the difference though? I have always kinds seen Christianity as you are either Catholics or Protesent (Mormans, Jehovas Witnesses, christian scientists, etc, have always been in LOL category). So, what makes a Lutheran a Lutheran?