Favorite drugs I'll start

Favorite drugs I'll start
>weed, nitrous, mushrooms, percocet, speed, dxm, seroquel, lamotrigine, propranolol, pussy

Attached: 001-Kosovo-Drug-addiction-Heroin-Injection-2001.jpg (850x560, 219K)

MCAT

good quality cocaine shot right up in the veins baby boi!!!!

I'm pretty fond of paracetamol. Headaches disappear like magic

>lamotrigine
>seroquel

The fuq you have shitty taste in drugs

jesus that sounds amazing. how does that compare to snorting ritalin?

I actually do shoot up coke

Molly all the way

Attached: 1519106463218.jpg (326x321, 19K)

i went through a period of time when i had a serious psych problem and those two drugs probably helped save my lifw

*life

Are you retarded? Why would serequel be a favorite drug, it makes you drowsy and you eat a bunch, it makes you turn into a creep. Fuck you you cunt

I guess that makes sense
Good for them, in that case

Ritalin is an amphetamine, HQ cocaine is completely different.

I think it's for coming down off a psychedelic trip in his case. I get what you're saying, it is kind of harmful and should be used sparingly

Ketamollycaine

yeah. methylphenidate (ritalin for the laymen out there, my dudes) is, depending on what you wanna call it, a "phenidate" or an amphetamine/phenethylamine, basically. cocaine is a tropane alkaloid. basically the same in pharmacological terms, but different structurally

Smack, no shame

Ritalin is methylphenidate.. not amphetamine nigtard. Works on your brain the same as cocaine..

He didn't say it was amphetamine, he said it is an amphetamine, fam. Which, it technically is

coffee and cigarettes. and heroin. but now i just use the first two.

Rits are amphetamine.

High quality coke and amphetamine /ritalin/adderall/meth/etc feel nothing the fuck alike.

Word. Amphetamine releases dopamine though. Methylphenidate blocks the reuptake, like cocaine. So technically there’s not much difference from cocaine and amphetamine?? Or correct me if I’m wrong.

Donuts and corals

jenkem

After my first stint in rehab I got really into meth and it was probably my greatest high. I haven't touched it in years, mainly because I live on the other side of the country now and I don't have a plug. Plenty of coke here though

Morfine cocaine weed ectasy only worth to try

no, technically it's not. lrn2chemistry

How about Ritalin and Meth feel nothing the fuck alike. Meth > everything else

LSD is god teir substance. By far the best drug.

Yeah but meth is not a sexy drug tweakers are so annoying and they are always biting their jaw off

I'm no expert, just an addict but I can say from experience that the high from coke is similar, but not as strong and it lasts only a fraction of the time. I can be wired for hours from a bowl of meth, but cousin requires frequent bumps to keep me going

The effect? Completely different, with the only similarities being stimulating and chatting shite.

I much prefer amphetamine drugs over coke. Overrated in my opinion but plays as status symbol in groups.

Amphetamine is cheaper and it lasts longer obvious choice

Yeh as they're different drugs lol I need to keep away from meth cos I know I'll love it.

Sometimes a little too long. When it gets to the 5th day and you're sat staring at a frosted glass window zonked out thinking you're looking through a bush.

Nothing compares to it if you’re looking for stimulation and euphoria.

>Drugs
>Weed

What the fuck

Yeaahhh! Amphetamine is a reuptake inhibitor and releaser, Ritaline only inhibits
Technically, it's a substituted amphetamine. lrn2google

Unless I'm wrong, I guess

Attached: 1428262683058.jpg (1656x868, 145K)

girl
nos
L

Omnomnom Sand.

I quit because my girlfriend was sick of me getting all manic

Did you guys in the US ever get the Mephedrone(4MMC/MCAT) flood? Every meth user I've spoken to said it came very close to it, only it doesn't last as long. Fucking love that CAT.

Lol my gf is still hanging in there so far

>seroquel

how the fuck do you get high off that shit?

How often were you doing it? How did you go about stopping? Breaking the routine is the hardest thing I found, but I took up MMA and exchanged one for the other.

I'm into oiates, yeah they feel great

I agree with this reply

Hit the bricks you crusty hippy soap dodger

Honestly its a tie between 5meo-DMT and some good ass acid

Attached: 1515008376436.jpg (800x995, 570K)

anyone that prefers acid over shrooms is fucking off

>seroquel
>lamotrigine
>propranolol

You're just naming shit you bought from your friends because they come in a bottle.

Unless he's so far down the heroin rabbit hole that he's stretching highs and adding a little color in exchange for the kind of explosive diarrhea that ends in an ER visit he's LARPING.

100ml straight ethanol. 1mg xanax. 2.5mg xanax from last night/early morning. Feeling fuqqed bros

Larping

Fuck that got me good.

>Works on your brain the same as cocaine..

In that both cocaine and amphetamines are CNS stimulants, yes. I mean, technically its a substituted phenethylamine, but thats a level of psychopharmacology that isn'r relevant here. Its basically amphetamines as far as recreation drug use is concerned.

all I've done is dxm in the form of promethazine DM syrup and hydrocodone and when I did hydro I didn't use enough so I just got a headache and I didn't have enough for another dose

dex want that pleasant either tbh

I wish I was larping my cocaine habit. Its eating through my bitcoin profit like a motherfucker

If done right, 100% agree.

If done wrong your actual real life post trip becomes hunting torn off rabbit feet during storms.

Safest drug to abuse? Weed. It has side effects, but compared to everything else its not world ending.

Triggered my dormant schizophrenia.

Resinaferatoxin will make you think your melting for fuckin hours. btw if you wanna spend the 6000 dollars or walk out to the middle of Arizona then dont fucking eat it. its the spiciest chemical in the world and will kill most of the cells in your body

I've only ever tried weed, LSD, and nitrous

I can take or leave weed, but I love LSD and nitrous

The functional difference between a fast acting reuptake inhibitor and something that directly increases concentrations comes down to addiction potential and the depletion hangover you're looking at the next day.

Who the fuck said anything about cocaine and larping? I said OP was either stupid, full of shit, or a degenerate junky if he was using Seroquel recreationally. He doesn't even have for number 3 to hide behind for the lamotrigine and propranolol on his "favorite drugs" list.

This is why drugs are illegal, because children are fucking stupid. This thread is why I can't drink a beer on the freeway, why you need two hands to get into a bottle of Tylenol, and cups of coffee say "caution: hot."

Thats actually surprisingly common with the recent price drop and potency spike. Dabs have provoked a lot of people who might have gone a few more years before their first episode.

600mg of testosterone a week, muscles are full as fuck and I'm adding 5 lbs to my clean and press every workout

Its gonna fucking suck when you decide to stop and realize you're permanently shut down.

Whatever fuck it I'll just run a standard TRT dose for life who cares, anyone over the age of 35 that isn't on TRT anyways probably should be

Weed for sure. LSD is gr8. I did mushrooms last weekend and it just felt like a weak LSD trip.

Your list is fucking garbage.

Have fun committing to needles for the rest of your life.

I bet you fucking wear vans dont you you little fucking peice of shit, you know what no, your not even worth shit, your worth less than that, if a prostitute met you i bet you couldnt even fucking pay her to fuck you, id be afraid you'd be able to say anything back to me that would even remotly hurt but you fucking emos can only hurt yourselfs when your cutting your fucking wrists, so take a fucking hint and end it, no one wants your cancer on this site.

Been juicing for 14 years. You can do the same on 400mg as you can with 600. Youre just getting more side effects bro. I been prescribed for 6 years now. If you CANT do the same on 400mg, yoir diet is shit and youre a fat fuck

just out of mild interest, why propranolol?
i've been taking that shit for years and it's had zero noticeable effects.

>seroquel
How is weed not a drug? It's a shitty drug, but it's still a drug.

Who cares ? Do you realize how many men take testosterone after 35 these days lmfao literally clinics EVERYWHERE test is life buddy.

Its a medicine. Not a drug.

I want to get on to testosterone but I compete in fighting. They don't test for anything but I'm already a fucking gorilla as it is. I take clenbutoral but that's fuck all - bumps my cardio a bit and keeps me lean.

Any 323 niggas in the Sup Forumsuilding?

I just don't see why you wouldn't cycle when you're young rather than being dependent on exogenous hormones in your 20s.

Because its in his dealer's grandfather's medicine cabinet and OP is dumb enough to think it'll make him trip balls or some shit.

Pretty much just weed and some opiates.

Jenkem

Yes you're probably right however this is my first blast I've been cruising on 250mg a week since November and the reason I wanted to blast on 600mg of test a week for 20 weeks is because of a study I read on T Nation showing that people who DID NOT lift on 600mg of Test gained 18 lbs of pure msucles (not water or fat) verified via dexa scan would I wanted to replicate the study and also workout to see what happenes only real bad side affect I'm having so far is acne on my shoulders other than that I'm getting stronger every workout I'm 215 and I can do full range of motion weighted chin ups with a 45 plate strapped to me for 12 reps

1)Booze
2)Booze
3)Booze
4)Booze
5)Booze

Yeah I pin with a 28 gauge half inch needle you must be a pussy if you're scared of a needle that size

look into sarms that can't be tested for yet, they work i used ostarine for 6 weeks at 30mg and I def got stronger not much bigger but as a fighter I'm pretty sure you don't want to gain hella weight? Imagine ostarine like baby anavar

Its not the fear, its the availability and convenience. Do you fly much? Ever try to get hypos through international customs? Ever try to fly with just a carryon? What happens if you live in a place that decides to crack down on needle availability in the name of drug control policy? What happens if your needles become prescription only at the federal level?

I mean, I get that being naturally low T must suck, but I feel like you're overreacting.

Mephedrone she's pretty good I used to like it a lot hard to get these days

Trips don't lie

Attached: simpsons alcohol.jpg (357x500, 47K)

I get juice from my sources and also I am legally prescribed TrT through a hormone clinic from a doctor so I have legit pharma test and yes I have traveled with test not a big deal at all I use my underground lab stuff at home and when I travel I take my legit pharma Shit with my name on it oh and I have probably over 500 syringes stock piled not that that would be a problem as tiny insulin syringes would be pointless to make illegal..

1. Adderall (got an appt. set up on Wednesday to get my own ADHD scrip, hoping for that)
2. Oxycontin

Pingas

Attached: 1510357931909.jpg (335x502, 26K)

I dunno, man, always needing to travel with checked luggage seems like a pain in the ass.

Acid is where it’s at

Attached: 760BEFFD-781C-4221-ADFD-12A74A9BAE99.jpg (720x960, 141K)

I like mushrooms more, tripping for 12 hours is inconvenient, and not really fun after the first 6 or 7. Plus I feel like mushrooms are easier on my system even if I hero dose.

Thnx god i take no drugs i smoke nothing i drink nothing
I'm straight mann!

Havent shot up boy' in 5 almost 6 months. ATM im off adderal and been up for 2 days now, drawing my depression away, listening to moosic while sippin on angry orchard

Favorite drugs buy far and white China (or any opiate but preferably that), LSD, shrooms, and DXM (specifically coricidon)
I know the coricidon is dumb and dangerous but I've gotten some great trips out of it

i dont know most of them. how do i get any of those (pussy too)?

Nope I carried my testosterone in my carry on