ITT: Shit on an anons favorite album

ITT: Shit on an anons favorite album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=114QK3SVqyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good songwriting but Eddie Vedder's voice gets tiring after a while

Haven't heard

Here's mine. I would shit on other people's but nobody has posted a terrible album yet.

havent heard but its probably shit

Zephyr Song is the only good track on this album.
Actually really like this album
Grunge has always been shit

I know its an easy target, try to get creative.

production is sick but the raps are dull as fuck. Don't believe the hype!

we need thot control

do your thing

I'm a huge Strokes fan, and I really need to give this another listen, but I feel like it would've been better off as an EP with You Only Live Once, Heart In a Cage, and Ize of the World.

electricityscape, evening sun, killing lies and fear of sleep are also masterpieces, the wole album is amazing

Like I said, I really should listen to it in its entirety again. I only did it like once or twice, I usually just listen to the three tracks I listed.

>le hip hop-head
wew

Album art is shit, music is boring as fuck. It's like reheated Californication leftovers.
Has the most irritating voice of any rapper I've ever heard
I actually like this one.

i'm the egg man, drivin' around, king of the town, you know i've got my windows rolled down.

Weakest band in the grunge scene after Nirvana
Only a white boy would like this
See above
Terribly dull, even for Pink Floyd

The rest are alright
Bet you all didn't even listen to this one

every song sounds the same and listening to some angry screaming retard with a lisp is grating

[spoiler] its still one of my favorite albums though [/spoiler]

>90s alt rockers attempt to be the new beach boys
>borderline retarded lyrics
>you take your car to work, i'll take my board, and when you're out of fuel, i'm still afloat

guy with a lisp as bad as Daniel Johnston, only tolerated because of the times. now no one wants to hear it anymore and if they still listen to it, what are they holding onto?

Too much filler tracks

Extending song lengths for no reason other than being pretentious

bought this and listened to heart in a cage only because didn't care about the rest of it. girlfriend stole it along with my violent femmes and ramones and interpol cds. heart in a cage wasn't even that good.

british pretentious liberals try to write an album about the life of someone who is supposedly the bad guy. it's always some album with them about how some republican is the bad guy and his life is bad because he is a businessman. they might as well have just sang, our record company execs made more money than us and we did all the work over and over again. also, syd barret is gone, basically dead to us and we have no responsibility for it even though it was probably all their faults.

anything by this artist sounds like computer sound vomit

hey look we're pearl jam, look at us, blah blah blah, no one cares, the kenny G or Michael Bolton of "grunge"

critically acclaimed solely for the beats, the lyrics are stupid shit

this album is so bad i have never heard it and don't know what's on it.

And nothing of value was lost.

fuck that album, use it as a coaster, it will soar into the inner sun of the Earth when it condenses through the trash pits for a million years

Half of it's really good and the other half is boring trite.

this

It's a bit long
story could be tighter
2 songs intergalactic rap battle climax is pretty sick though still dont know why it happened though

>stop hitting kids lmao

I appreciate it

I love these.

"I'm like a real fan, I listen to a shitty album in their discography because I'm better than the "FaNs" who only listen to californication."
Muh experimental rap.
muh wrong generation
You only like it for the funny mask
Weezer should have stopped long before this album

Hey don't bring MB into this, he's fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=114QK3SVqyk

I really can't
This album is perfection

Hello Nasty was better.

Beastie Boys are still one of the best bands ever.

>yfw they never did play in the roadhouse

hahaha what this from? i've been to pratty's C.A.V. multiple times

do your worst

>Grunge has always been shit

Did you forget about Soundgarden and AiC?
fucking idiot

Mine is either pic related or atomizer by Big Black but I'll go with this one

Thrash but minus all the things that make thrash good,boring and repetitive riffs with an additional forced and annoying tough guy vibe to it

Proto-buttrock and a generally weak album

I'm a retard here's the album