Have you ever seen a ghost?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Attached: come play with us danny.png (578x471, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/northamptonshire/features/Halloween/haunted_northants_02.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 ghost experiences with the same ghost

>FRIEND takes care of dying grandpa at grandfather's house
>grandmother ghost lurks the house friend tells me.
>yea ok not scared
>1st encounter: we walk back in to the "music and chill" room to find all the guitars knocked over and amps turned towards wall . One guitar is stretched with cable in it still straight out
>2nd time : computers turn on along with recording equipment while we watch king of the hill. Weird vibration sounds and voice come thru speakers. Mind you this is equipment that would have taken a few moments to "turn on and operate".
>3rd time: ice cold feeling as figure moves thru us. This one fucked us up the most. We noped outta there.

There was a 4 th encounter but I heard it via voice mail

> the people that bought the house called him and said they came over to do some work but some woman on the couch was asleep and they doesn't wanna wake her so they left. The house had been sold and vacated already..

Yes, the democratic national convention was televised.

did you feel electrified when the ghost went through you?

Fuck off home /x/phile faggots

No. Completely numb and cold.

i'll fuck off home when people stop posting penises in Sup Forums

Nah, we prefer Sup Forums... Or "random" .
Now, since I clearly #REKT you, would you like to summon a succubus?

no

>people

There are no people on Sup Forums, faggots & niggers aren't people

Has a ghost ever seen me?

Attached: 1440106632178.gif (340x205, 1.85M)

I bet you fucking wear vans dont you you little fucking peice of shit, you know what no, your not even worth shit, your worth less than that, if a prostitute met you i bet you couldnt even fucking pay her to fuck you, id be afraid you'd be able to say anything back to me that would even remotly hurt but you fucking emos can only hurt yourselfs when your cutting your fucking wrists, so take a fucking hint and end it, no one wants your cancer on this site.

You seem upset?

Attached: 1417987588503.png (472x470, 489K)

Personally I've been fortunate enough to not have too many paranormal experiences. I've had a couple, which I'll detail below.

But first a little family history. I'm Norwegian, we come originally from Germany back in the dark ages, moved to England sometime in the 1600's and then moved to Norway in the late early 1800's.

I now live in the U.S., and have since the 80's. My family though, from the beginning of our family's oral history, we've gone hand in hand with the paranormal.

My mother, both brothers and sister have experienced a lot of shit that sends shivers down my back.

Now, onto my experiences.

"The Ledge Man". As a kid, we lived in an apartment complex. We lived on the top floor of a three floor building. There was a slight ledge from the roof you could see from our windows, including my bedroom.

I remember the first time I saw him. I sat playing by myself after dinner. So probably around 6PM. As I sat playing, I got scared for no reason. I remember feeling very uncomfortable, so I went out to my mom complaining that I was scared. She thought I had frightened myself by playing a scary game so she walked me back in, made sure all my lights were on.

I began playing again after a few moments, when I started feeling scared again. This time, I felt I had to turn around, so I did. I turned towards the wall with my window. What I saw would haunt me for at least three years in a row until we moved.

A man, seemingly hanging upside down over the ledge so only his upper torso was visible was looking at me smiling. I screamed and ran out to my mom and told her about it.

Again, she thought that maybe I scared myself by playing a scary game, or perhaps it was something I saw on TV.

She again walked in with me, since the lights were on it was difficult to see outside as it was dark. (So how could I clearly see a man "hanging" over a ledge?)

>faggots & niggers aren't people
I wear leather clarks. Theyre really quite nice.
>id be afraid you'd be able to say anything back to me that would even remotly hurt
you're an imbecile

I've lived in haunted houses and worked in haunted buildings.

As an undergrad, I rented a house with some friends. it was cheap, the previous tenants had abandoned their lease and left suddenly with no forwarding information. they left most of their furniture

there was a full length mirror in my room that i moved to basement after a few days. it always seemed like there was something in the mirror that wasn't in the room

one day, i was home alone. i think i was making a sandwich in the kitchen. i heard a crashing sound from the basement. the mirror had shattered, as if hit from behind by a hammer. it had been resting against the wall, there was no way it could have been hit from behind by something

Attached: facethecamera.gif (400x184, 813K)

one of the doors in the hallways would open by itself sometimes. it was the door to an empty bedroom we used for storage (mostly storing stuff the previous tenants had left behind)

my roommates had some friends over and we were watching a movie in the living room in the evening. the friends had a kid, maybe five years old. the door opened and the kid ran to the hallway and said "hi, my name is ____, what's yours?"

the parents grabbed the kid and we went to an IHOP and never spoke about it

Attached: notsureanyarereal.jpg (600x580, 66K)

Pedogeist

weird. How old was the building?

Unfortunately, this occurrence happened time and time again. Each time, my mother and father both grew increasingly tired / worried for me. They tried limiting what I could watch on TV, or read. They even took away a couple of my "scarier" toys.

It didn't help. Each night, at varying times the "ledge man" would "visit". The scariest moment was when I was going to bed for the night around 9PM which was my regular bedtime.

I remember laying in bed, looking at the window which did have curtains, but they were transparent white curtains. The ever familiar feeling of fear started creeping up on me, and sure enough there he was. Again, just leaning over the ledge smiling.

how old was the kid?

>kek

This night was the straw that broke the camels back. The next day my mother would speak to the super of the complex, he didn't know what to say. For starters, getting up on the roof was no easy feat. Secondly, no one else complained about this "ledge man".

Our apartment had three bedrooms, one which was my fathers home office and a tad smaller than mine, and of course the master bedroom. My dad asked if I'd like to trade, it'd be a small downgrade but as a kid I didn't care and I was hoping that the "ledge man" wouldn't find me, or perhaps it was only the room itself he was interested in.

We traded rooms, I even got to keep dad's curtains which were the type that'd block out light. The first night was a success, so was the second, the third, the fourth and so on.

As my parents and I thought the ordeal was over, about a week and a half / two weeks into the room change, SHTF.

This night would also change my mothers mind about what I had been experiencing.

That night, I sat alone in my room with my cousin who was going to spend the night with us. We sat playing when all of a sudden we heard tapping on glass. At first we ignored it thinking it was my mother or father cleaning something. But it happened again shortly after, even louder. We heard where it came from this time, and it was behind us from the window.

My cousin and I screamed as I had told him about the "ledge man" which freaked him a bit. We ran out to my mother and told her. "Not this again" I remember her saying, but my cousin swore up and down that he heard knocking too.

Needless to say, she ushered us back into my room, opened the curtains much to my displeasure but nothing was there.

Eventually, time came for my cousin and I to go to sleep. My mother came in and tucked both of us in and to say goodnight. Right as she was about to turn and head out of the room, "knock, knock".

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. I was shitting bricks. "Knock... KNOCK"...

the house was probably twenty or thirty years old, not really old. i think it may have been older than that and it had been remodeled at some point. the basement had an older architectural style- houses from eighty plus years ago are sometimes worth more for the building materials (the metal and woods used back then may have gone up in value, i think part of it had been torn down for parts and rebuilt about twenty or thirty years ago).

Attached: grandpaghost.jpg (600x399, 36K)

every time I look in the mirror, I see the ghost of my former self
it haunts me to this day

I've never actually seen one but I used to work at an auto shop that was supposedly haunted, had to stay overnight there a few times and spooky shit definitely happened, but I never directly saw anything.

Attached: cena.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

The second knock was a lot louder and the sound filled the room. My mother ran to the window and swung open the curtains, but nothing was there.

My mother then realized that I was experiencing something paranormal and decided we could sleep in the living room.

After three long years of me stressing out over the "ledge man" and even moving rooms, we moved.

This was the last I ever saw of him.*

*Funnily enough, now as an adult with my own apartment, I could have sworn I saw him (or something like him) for the blink of an eye. It was the first night I spent at my new apartment. I had the curtains open as we were on the second story. I remember laying in bed looking out the window and noticed the apartment's ledge was also viewable.

I started thinking back to my childhood experience when as I blinked, I could have sworn I saw a shadow hanging over the ledge. It was gone as quick as my blink, but it was enough for me to quickly close the curtains.

Nothing since then thankfully.

>when as I blinked, I could have sworn I saw a shadow hanging over the ledge.

Not saying your story is all in your head but I think that last part you probably scared yourself because you were thinking about it.

>older architectural style- houses from eighty plus years ago

Probably old enough to see some shit. Hauntings seem to happen more frequently around moving water and sedimentary rock like sandstone. Any of that around?

no one has. ever.

i would fuck those loli ghosts

so you just make up retarded stories? ok

what do you want him to tell you? none of it is real so he'll tell you whatever entertains you the most

This happened when I was visiting family in Norway back in 2010. I was staying with my uncle at his house. His house is probably from the 1920's, if not earlier. Typical Norwegian home made out of wood. Two stories with a basement, nice little yard and the house itself is painted blue.

My uncle is no stranger to the paranormal. We sat up one night talking about our experiences. My prime story was of the "ledge man", his was about a ghost dog that would visit him from time to time. (He'd hear barking coming from the kitchen, or pitter patter of dog feet on hard wood.) He hasn't experienced anything frightening, just strangeness.

My uncle owned a small business selling baguettes, sometimes he'd get an order for 100+ baguettes for a business to give to their over time workers. This meant after regular hours, he'd stay and make fresh bread and get the order ready for delivery at 8PM.

I was left to my own devices in the home, which despite its age is relatively modern. HD TV with satellite from Canal Digital, no internet, but he had a 4G wireless router he'd use to browse VG.no and other Norwegian newspapers that aided me in staving off boredom.

not that i can remember, but the wood and material in the basement was different from the rest of the house

i used to work as a security guard before going to college, sometimes i worked overtime weekend shifts at a spooky building downtown. i had to check all the offices on each floor to make sure they were locked after everyone left, there about fifteen companies renting parts of the office building. sometimes the elevator door would open when i walked past it, and then it would open when i walked past it on the next floor. the elevator would move floors by itself and open the door by itself. they say once an elevator gets a taste of human blood, it will crave more

Attached: ghostsippingtea.jpg (600x827, 79K)

As I was sitting reading ITavisen.no online on my laptop, I heard movement upstairs. Like someone was walking from one end to the other. It'd repeat a couple of times and then stop. An hour would go by, and I'd hear it again. I went upstairs to check it out, nothing.

Thinking, "great ghosts" I just ignored it. Around 9:30PM my uncle comes home. He brought some of his locally famous baguettes which I scarfed down with a side of verterol.

I told my uncle about the noises I heard, he said he'd been hearing them on and off ever since he lived there. The first time he heard it he legitimately thought he had an intruder.

Of course, it happened almost every other night, so it became a normal noise. Knowing that he'd heard it for such a long time and nothing ever happened made me feel a little better.

I think so too.

Anyway, as I was left to my own devices again one weekend when he and his girlfriend were out to catch a movie, things got weird.

Of course, I heard the walking per usual. But what scared me this time was the banging noises. This was new. It happened at different times than the walking.

"BANG BANG BANG", then "BANG BANG" followed by another loud bang. This time I got a large kitchen knife from the kitchen before I went upstairs to investigate. Like last time, nothing.

I kept the kitchen knife by me as I watched some TV. Again, I hear the fucking banging noises and it's quite disconcerting to say the least, but I ignore it. Bang, bang, BANG!

Not knowing really what to do, I text my uncle and tell him about the banging noises. "That's new to me". Not what I was hoping to hear. He said it could be a parasol in the back getting caught by the wind, he couldn't remember if he closed it up or not so recommended I go check.

I do, it was closed and the table itself was quite a ways away from the side of the house, so I don't think it could bang against the wall even if it was open.

I went back inside, and tried to relax. I succeeded with some reruns of "Friends". (Joey doesn't share his food!)

That's when I hear the banging again, only louder. I could feel it in my feet even, which spooked me a bit. I heard it again, but this time I realized it wasn't coming from upstairs, but rather from the basement. The door to the basement is locked, thankfully. I decide that I'd go to the store down the street and just kinda wander around until my uncle comes.

Long story short, he never heard the bangs before. He still hasn't eight years later.

It doesn't sound like a big deal, some banging. But when you KNOW you're the only one in the home, it gets a tad freaky.

I've got seven ghosts in my house(most of them being harmless women with ages varying from 12 to 47 and one male ghost in my basement with some kind of spectral dog), and I used to work at a hospital that was haunted or some other weird shit was going on there I'll greentext some of my weird experiences there

Now this last story happened only a couple of years ago. It's also an experience I'll never forget. It isn't scary, but quite unusual.

I wasn't the first one to experience it, but rather my brother and him when they were out walking their dogs. Our house is surrounded by trees, there's a little spot at the end of the road where the road just stops. My brother and his friend likes to hang there with the dogs. One night, around twilight, my brother and his friend were standing there with the dogs per usual.

As they were talking, my brother notices something in the woods. As soon as he realizes that it's something not quite normal, he asks his friend if he could see it too. Sure enough, he could.

What they were seeing were what appeared to be perfectly round, baby blue eyes. Faint, but noticeable. As his friend said, "I can", they both saw these eyes slightly rise from the ground. Then they realized there were more than one set of eyes.

When this happened, it got too much and they both bailed and ran home.

They told me what happened, and I asked if the eyes were still there. "Probably, but I don't want to go back". I asked if the dogs noticed anything, "not a thing". I always thought that animals could sense weird shit.

We talked a bit and guessed what it could be. I came up with some more grounded explanations, like fireflies or something to that affect.

A couple of weeks pass, my brother and his friend again with the dogs come running in saying, "THE EYES ARE BACK!". I grab my digital camera (Canon 70D) with a 50mm lens that I used for almost everything.

The three of us run down the road, we stand at the edge of the concrete and both point at a direction asking if I could see them. I can't, "There dude!", I follow my brothers arm with my eyes and sure enough, extremely faintly I could see two very large saucer shaped "eyes".

Extremely pretty, baby blue glowing eyes. The longer I looked, the better I could see them.

I take out my camera, no lens cap (lost the 50mm cap), turned the camera on. I took about four to five pictures without the flash hoping that I could pick up the glow of the eyes. Then I opened the flash and took another four or five pictures.

We stood there for a while looking at the eyes. I contemplated going towards them, but being the pussy I am I didn't. Eventually, the eyes became harder and harder to see, until none of us could see them any longer.

We eventually make our way back home up the street and I pop out the SD card and open up Aperture. What I see next leaves me scratching my head.

>Whipped this example image up in Photoshop to give you an idea of what I saw.

The pictures came out as if someone was holding their hand over the top portion of the lens. No matter with or without flash, they all were like this.

I took a test picture inside my room, came out normally. The pictures on my SD card that I took previously were all normal. Just these images were messed up.

Whatever was out there, did not want its picture taken. I've been back a couple of times and took pictures during the day, totally fine. We never saw the eyes again, but my brother and his friend also started hanging out at another place with the dogs.

Attached: Example.jpg (590x413, 75K)

I just moved in to a "should be" condemned house
>Move in
>Everything's fine
>3 or 4 days go by
>Bugs and roaches en mass
>Land lord told us the house is fine
> Talk to neighbors in the other half of the double
>Says they have it too, lived there 4 years
>Buy chems to kill, go next door and spray (pic related
>Live across from graveyard, neighbors obvious junkies beyong death
>No furniture in their house, they just lay on the floor covered in bugs
>Mfw neighbors are dead junkies taken over by grave demons...

Attached: IMG_20180309_220708609.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

>be me 20
>one year ago
>just about to finish night shift
>door opens and slams shut
>wtf.jpg
>investigate and find nothing weird
>thinking I could see spooky shit with my phone I take a picture looking straight down the hall
>it's completely fucking black
>take picture again
>still just black
>the lights are all on might I add
>weirded out and with my shift ending soon I check out and decide to take the elevator
>select ground floor
>it reaches ground floor and continues going down
>now in the hospital basement
>it's completely dark
>a fucking lullaby starts playing
>nope.jpg
>press ground floor again and walk out
The next shift
>boring night but we got one trauma case
>again shift ends and I take the elevator again
>I notice that another button is on the elevator
>press it (I know I'm a fucking idiot)
>elevator shakes
>hear screaming
>the elevator door opens slower than usual
>the room is all pink
>it looks like flesh
>I step out of the elevator and the floor is squishy
>it smells like rotting meat and cat piss
>eventually my whole foot sinks into the shit
>Get back in elevator
>shoe and sock is covered in what looks like blood and puss
>I press the ground level button
>it stops on the third floor
>step out and immediately what looks like 19 bodies covered in their own blood and hanged
>notice a woman with no arms or legs hung by a meathook
>she says help me
>nope.webm
>press ground floor after realizing there's a woman in front of the elevator door with her intestines shoved down her throat
>nope the fuck out and quit

> Sees mass murder and injured woman begging for help
>Pussies out
Fucking useless faggot

Attached: image3.jpg (900x900, 66K)

I reported it but the police claimed it was prank

Attached: jej.jpg (1200x674, 118K)

The last one was just some fucking homeless person who was squatting that shitty old house kek

never had a "paranormal" experience. i don't hallucinate or hear things that aren't real. my imagination does play tricks on me, but not that way

do you know how to read man

Numerous times over the years

>be me
>right after graduating H.S.
>go with friend to another friend's house one evening
>second friend lived with his grandma
>chill in the dining room reading gun magazines and shoot the shit about guns
>second friend talking about M1 Garand's
>he's cussing up a storm
>"Oh yeah, M1 Garand's will fuck your shit up..."
>at this point out of my right peripheral, i see a woman wearing a white nightgown walk from the hallway into the living room and never going back down the hall from living room
>tell second friend to cool it with the cuss words because I didnt want him getting in trouble and have to leave
>tell him that his grandma is up
>he says "no, she's asleep"
>first friend says "well, who was that that walked into the living room?"
>second friend says again that she is asleep and goes into the living room, then down the hall to her room and comes back
"I told you she's asleep, she's in her room snoring up a storm"
>me and first friend leave
>after getting in the car he asks "you saw it too, huh?"
>and I say "yeah, a woman wearing a white nightgown..."
>both NOPE the fuck on down the road

>590x413 image
>gradient black wipe
>cropped bars covered by black gradient
i know it's fake from the start, but at least try to make it convincing

Maybe grandma sleepwalks.

I figured we woke her up, but whoever or whatever it was went one way into the living room, and when my second friend went to look, no one was in the living room.

I’m gonna be needing those ghost dog stories lads.

its easy to see aghost you can see one where ever you live just follow these simple steps
1:get a vehicle
2:get a hose long enough from the vehicle exhaust to your home
3:run the car several times a day for a week or two not enough to kill you but enough to poison you a bit
4:???????
5:presto poltergeists and ghost hallucinations

Will try right after building up my bullet tolerance

Illiterate swine detected or b8

U r an frod

Are you autistic? Why tf would I want to make an example picture realistic?

U r an fag

My uncle has a ghost dog living with him. Not much happens, except that sometimes he hears a "bark" from somewhere in the house (he says it's when you almost fall asleep and you think you hear a loud voice or noise).

He also hears what sounds like a small dog walking on his hardwood floors, like a pitter patter of a Yorkshire Terrier or something.

>Whipped this example image up in Photoshop to give you an idea of what I saw.

Only weird thing that ever happened to me was that one time I flicked on the light switch from outside my room since the switch is next to the door and I felt something that wa definitely not cold plastic. I think it was just a moth.

Also OP, the shining is by no means a scary movie.

Ty

Yes. Was jerking it one time in bed, saw a fucking ghost like figure of a man at the end of my bed. Right when I noticed him he started walking to the right of my bed and then towards me. When he was almost adjacent to me to the right I turned my body to the left and closed my eyes in fear. Ended up finishing off lmao, and never saw him again.

No, but I've seen alot of horrors. lol.

Actually, yes I have seen ghosts. Many.
The most freaky was my grandmother at the foot of my bed. She had died the year I was born. Her apparition reached out and touched my leg while I was in bed.

you could have spooged on a ghost

I could have gotten fucked in the ass by a ghost too. Maybe I should just be glad that didn't happen.

Yes.
But was on a cocktail of acid, MDMA, alcohol.
But yes, used to party in a haunted forest regularly, was haunted by a woman in a white dress on a horse... you could only see the woman walking, and only heard the horse galloping near around you.

My mate who was wondering in the woods with was 100% sober and saw the same thing as me.
Literally pitch black but a woman perfectly glowing white in a white dress.
My mate shat his pants and ran off mid-piss with his dick still out, I stood there for a moment till I realised I was alone and shat myself and ran in the general direction I could hear the party music coming from.

Heard the horse on 2 other occasions at 2 different other parties and that's scarier because you can't see fuck all you just hear it almost circling you.

To this day I still struggle to believe in ghosts but I know what I've seen and heard.

bbc.co.uk/northamptonshire/features/Halloween/haunted_northants_02.shtml

No but I did live in a sober house and there was a kid named Matt that overdosed and died on the foot of my bed in the room I was sleeping in before I lived there. One night I was half asleep and I heard the sound of the closed door to my bedroom rattling, It was the wind but since I was half asleep it scared me and I went to go sleep on the couch

Ghosts don't exist. You fucking retarded believers are the reason why we keep getting terrible ghost-based horror movies.