My dog's suffering from failing kidneys. He's being put down tomorrow. Can Sup Forums show him some love...

My dog's suffering from failing kidneys. He's being put down tomorrow. Can Sup Forums show him some love? He's a good boy.

Attached: 29178285_10211841116966731_3392834658233109453_n.jpg (797x960, 87K)

Give him a good ear scratch for me, user.

Attached: shoveldog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

fuck yo dawg

good luck sweet prince, enjoy the other doggos and slay plenty bitchpucci up there.

Tell him to do a backflip on his way down for us

I feel you. My family recently killed my dog... He had pancreatitis and they kept feeding him everything but what he was supposed to eat, senile motherfuckers, I hope they rot in hell.

Tell him he's a good boy, user.

this is a picture of my 17 year old pupper and I cant tel you how much I feel for you user. enjoy the time you have left with him user. hes here now and when he goes his energy will aways be with you.

Attached: 20170718_181647.jpg (2560x1536, 1.23M)

just did this to my cat a couple months ago. Family was changing his food and over feeding him like crazy.

Feels bad man, but be strong for pupper. Make sure to be petting him when they inject the needle bro. Make sure he knows he isn't dying alone.

user tell him he’s a good pupper and give him a belly rub for me

Goodbye sweet prince

Fuck off
You too.

Sorry to hear user. I'm sure he was a good boy.

edgy fucker. how is life in your moms basement

Attached: doge ornament.jpg (640x481, 38K)

SOrry to hear it. I had to put my dog down like a month and a half ago. Feels terrible. My only advice is to make sure you are with them the entire time. It will be super hard but they'll be confused and scared if you leave them and you don't want them feeling that during their last moments.

I’m so sorry. Like the other user said spend as much time as you can with him. He’s a good boy.

Last Tuesday I had to take my dog out back and put him down after 15 years of friendship and loyalty. He was too frail to take to the vet and no vet would come out to put him down at the house.

I still cant get the image of him looking at me with those sad innocent eyes when I had to pull the trigger. Felt like a part of my soul was ripped out.

I'm feeling for you both. Not ready for that day over here.

Extra rubs and scritches were administered.

Attached: 20180312_161538.jpg (2986x2441, 1.46M)

Sup Forumsro It is normal to say goodbye to your best friend, it hurts a lot at the moment but with time you will know that he made a better life for you, and that is the gift that he left you.

I miss my doggo. Good boy.
Get a little fuzz therapy for me user.

I wish your dog good sleeps and snacks, user. may he rest in piece.

Damn. Can't imagine that. Sorry man.

henlo little puppo have a good sleep

If you really love him, and he really was a good boy, you should give him a nice blow job before he goes. If you don't suck of your dog before putting him down, your just a selfish asshole. Dont forget to rim him, and work the sheath.

Good doge knows love. Lucky doge. Farewell Best Friend

Godspeed, canine companion.

Thanks, he had bone cancer and hip dysplasia so I had to carry the poor guy everywhere, and he was a Japanese Akita so he was a fairly big dog.

I wouldnt wish what I had to do on anyone.

:^(
Let him know Sup Forums loves him

One more photo of him.

He knows he's loved. Thanks Sup Forumsros

Attached: 29103616_10211842886330964_3735607131348150060_n.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Blow job for love

I want to tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't turn around without sniffing another dog's butt! And all the best dogs are there, Old Yeller, and about eight Lassies.

Attached: negative reinforcement.gif (200x193, 1.22M)

Sleep tight, pupper. We love you.

Attached: tumblr_oab62qbYFc1uu5sopo1_1280.jpg (737x640, 90K)

Attached: baddogger.gif (257x214, 1.83M)

Im sure he was the mans best friend you akways hear about. Just remember hes no longer suffering, and can get sweet bitch puss any time he wants. Theres nothing better you can do for him other than shorten his suffering. Youre making the right move user, ive lost a few in my time, my thoughts go out to you. Good night sweet prince, and stay strong user, this is the right decision

Attached: wasiagoodboy.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Also, i hope all you assholes who are shitposting dead dogs have your mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and every other fucking relative you love die, not in their sleep tonight, but after the torture of a thousand deaths hits them all at once, when they realize the pieces of cumsucking shit you guys are. Again, good night doggo, you sweet sweet prince

Attached: fuck-you-nigger.jpg (600x600, 38K)

What about us assholes who are shitposting about guilting OP into sucking off his dog?

Attached: bad headache.jpg (748x421, 33K)

This sounds fucked up, please read, but it's better if you can take him out to a farm and blow his brains out. Vets like to tell you it's peaceful, but it's actually pretty excruciating in all cases. Especially if you're not going to stand there with the dog while it's getting killed.

I know it looks way worse, and taking responsibility for killing is very painful, but your dog will suffer so much less.

Thanks for your time

Give him a good viking funeral on a wood pyre and see him again in Valhalla.

Attached: laff.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Right in the feels...

Attached: sadsmiley.png (1000x1000, 1.61M)

Attached: I camed.jpg (249x234, 7K)

Dogs are better than a lot of people and we don’t deserve their love. Sorry user. He looks like a real good boy.

Im doing this w.my next doggo tbh
Then this next
It doesnt bother me, i hate the dogs i have atm, theyre my wifes and id love to see them like this..just saying youre a piece of shit and a waste of oxygen is all

What a good looking doggo, good boy doggy, good boy.
Rest easy.

Attached: dogmeat.jpg (962x640, 214K)

At least some of us are showing love for this user and his doggo, keep it up you true Knights of Kekistan

Attached: hey.gif (312x204, 1.69M)

Man I know that feel. My dog is 16.5 years old now. I got him when I entered kindergarden, now finished highschool and study in Uni. He is already so weak. He still eats and drinks fine but I can see how hard it is for him to walk and get to places. He mostly sleeps nowadays. As long as he eats fine and drinks enough I will not put him down but if I notice that he suffers and stops eating I will probably have to lay him to rest.

I had to put my dog down February 15th 2017. It was a rough couple of months, but it really depends on how you view your pet. We felt like he was apart of our family it was really shitty. Though as it's been a year, yeah I feel sad but you gotta move on

Tell him to say hi to moot for us

pic related
this is what the put around his arm to put the stuff in him
yeah man it's tough, my dog was only 6 years old when he was diagnosed with Lymph Node cancer

Attached: IMG_0807.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

Farewell dogwipe. Rest easy boy.

Attached: thumbsup2.jpg (640x640, 160K)

May his tiny little good boy soul rest in heaven.

Hahaha fuck that cat up doggo

Attached: but--why.gif (250x140, 783K)

Attached: mrstabby.png (450x493, 450K)

I wish him well on his journey to the next world, L'chaim doggo L'chaim.

Sorry to hear; my condolences

Human piece of shit detected

This. He's a good dogger

Saw a fucked up article this very day of some bitch spent $19000 for a kidney transplant on a 17 yr old cat. Fucking crazy. Sorry doggo, your boy isn't crazy, just poor

my condolances man

Gg's

God fucking dammit this isn’t what I come to Sup Forums for... ;~;

Sorry for your loss OP.

My dog is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. I love her

Really sorry for your loss OP. Give him an extra belly scratch for me tonight. Sad that all these faggots posting dog gore have never experienced the unconditional love of a dog.

Attached: print_original.jpg (1400x1400, 1.35M)

Legit?

Exactly why i triggered ealier Sup Forumsro, but that shit seems to have settled a bit

if you were good to him, he will repay you in kind on the other side. love him up to his last second of life.

also, stick a shiv in the face any sickfuck that would harm animals. you get points for that, too.

Attached: dog dog dog dog dog.jpg (800x600, 244K)

>also, stick a shiv in the face any sickfuck that would harm animals. you get points for that, too.
Right there with ya. Feed 'em all into a wood chipper

Attached: image.jpg (363x405, 35K)

Don't put him down, let him die when he will no need to hurry it up. I've have also put to sleep 3 dogs, n8t any more, the next will die when ever he wants. You wouldn't put your mom down?

Just hang with him my guy. Hang with him. Let him get comfy, let him stay and sit, and let yourself do the same. Pet him and scratch him, do anything you can to make his last day better. Cry with him, or for him. He'll try to comfort you. He'll have purpose. Cry harder and hug him tighter, but never too tight.
Show him he's a fucking good boy, user.
Show him real good.

I shed a tear reading this, user. Dogs are way too good for humans.

Attached: 1474322294675.jpg (472x400, 172K)

>Dogs are way too good for humans.
That made me tear up a little too and I agree. Humans don't deserve something that true and pure. I'd take a fucking bullet for my little buddy.