ITT we are in a safe zone. That means we are tolerant, all are welcome, and all are equal, and we nurture one another...

ITT we are in a safe zone. That means we are tolerant, all are welcome, and all are equal, and we nurture one another. Until trips, then we all get severely triggered over something

Attached: zone9.jpg (507x440, 19K)

my ree gun is already loaded

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!
OP IS FAG!
OPS MAMA IS GAY

trips

Thats dubs nigger.

Attached: faggotsgonnafaggot.png (1000x1000, 1.08M)

Traps are gay

No shit

I guess I'm pretty body-conscious. I used to be 228 lbs, but now I'm 143, and get nervous when i gain so much as 1 pound.

Attached: 20151206_211724.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

Eat shit faggot

Attached: image.jpg (610x480, 60K)

I'm fagkin
my pronouns are nouns with the suffix fag
>anonfag
>carfag
>outfag
>dogfag

Trips

You are beautiful at any weight. Don't let the patriarchy define you.

nigger

Attached: Untitled.png (394x423, 350K)

We support all genders here

Attached: c03.png (1051x1920, 383K)

Niggered

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

OOF

Fuckign win!

But it is not a gender, is is disease.

It's not that; my body was physically letting me know that it was 'time to take control,' so I did. Plus, I like wearing skinny jeans.

Attached: 20150404_135241.jpg (2560x1920, 1.79M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*inhale*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLACK LIVES MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

know your shit bundle of sticks

Nobody "likes" wearing skinny jeans. You're just brainwashed by the media. Honestly you're offending me.

I do; it's nice. I wear 30/28. Of course, I don't do it to actually shame anyone.

Attached: 20160301_185853.jpg (2560x1920, 1.88M)

How does one pronounce “REEEE” ?

リーイイイイイイイ

Attached: 20170110_120211.jpg (2560x1920, 1.42M)

nigeer

Thanks

Attached: Thanks+for+gett-+INSTANT+SPIDERMAN+_b33c07f3bbaca00620137a650aa65009.jpg (600x441, 32K)

Even if it's unintentional you're committing violence against people of healthy weights, and it needs to stop.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: DB7ai0kXYAA8sV8.jpg (502x284, 44K)

Don't be a faggot OP

What's a 'healthy weight?'

Attached: so much edge.jpg (2560x1920, 1.8M)

Anyone wanna watch some Steven Universe with me?

fuck all you nigger get the hell off my lawn

*sighs*
Look, it's not my job to educate you.

Whatever size lets you perform atheletically in an emergency. I don't care how large or small someone is if they can't outrun a killer they're not healthy in the 21st century.

I’m 600 pounds of gorgeous booty and sexy beauty!

w/e weight some one stabilizes at by only doing exercises and eating food that they feel comfortable with

But it is your job to crit me :c

Oh, well I'm fine then...unless they can run beyond 4 miles straight.

hm.....

Attached: 20151203_025545.jpg (2560x1920, 1.35M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY TENDIES ARE COLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM SO TRIGGERED I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND RAPED DURING THE FIRST TIME I WATCHED THE CROW, THE WHOLE TIME, I WILL NEVER RECOVER

Shame. It was a wonderful film.

Attached: 11737900_366900096853634_5405985040523069770_n.jpg (960x960, 131K)

THERE IS TOO MUCH PRIVELAGE IN HERE I CAN'T EVEN

White is a healthy weight.

wait until you can literally imagine this
>and not feel a single bit of pain anymore

catch you then, young brother.

check them digits out.

OH
MY
GOD
Just. Stop.
Running is ableist and problematic you piece. of. shit.

"White" in this sense, is a demographic, but is more often associated with social standing.

Is that Linkin Park?

Attached: 20151227_090755.jpg (2560x1920, 1.48M)

oi, go here. Feel "healthy weight'. srs.

catchya later negrepdater

Oh shit