Christians maintain holier than thou attitude with other people...

Christians maintain holier than thou attitude with other people, but when it comes to themselves they just shrug stuff off and say God forgives. Over and over I see this. What's the point of even having sin if God forgives everything?

>cuck Christian guy
>his wife's body smells like fresh baked cake
>afterward ask her if she's seriously a Christian
>she adamantly is
>ask her if she thinks adultery might get in the way of her salvation
>she tells me that salvation is about faith, not works, that's why the adulteress who was going to be stoned was saved, through faith
>she says everyone is a sinner, but not everyone has faith

Helps them sleep better at night. That's the entire point.

kek I guess so

god damn, Road to El Dorado was an amazing film

This

fresh baked cake?
Is this a euphemism or what?

Christians
>have a set in stone outline of morality and what they believe is wrong and what they believe is right

Non christians
>morality is fluid and can change depending on what benefits them at the time and negotiate their morality whenever need be

A Christian can justify sinning with the fact Jesus forgives your sins if you're repentant. If you think to yourself "who cares if I'm sinning, Jesus forgives me" then you're not truly repentant and won't be saved. They still sin and break their morality but at least they acknowledge they've done wrong and that they've sinned.

Atheists just modify their morality whenever convenient to help them sleep at night. When ever they have to conveniently justify something to their conscience they just shift their morality. It's never centered in anything and has no concrete guidelines and so they're hard to trust or take seriously when talking about morality.

You've posted this thread already, with the the same webm

Why do people even respond to threads like this, go beat that straw man good and hard.

There is no point and it's just a conceptualization to give meaning to their meaningless lives. Satanist illuminati realized this and at capitalizing off all these cucks in their own game

The only point of religion is to hold the rest of the culture together. Church is basically a community center. That's why jews want it dismantled.

So?

It's not a strawman, it's a woman who is a Christian

christian morality has changed plenty over the years
better convert to islam fast

How so?

>Atheists just modify their morality whenever convenient to help them sleep at night.

I agree with this guy They just re-release a new version of the bible that adjusts morals to fit with current era lifestyles.

Haha, this.
Fucking christfags man.

The woman I slept with aknowledged it was wrong and she sinned, big deal

>he doesn't know the difference between a protestant and a catholic

I don't give a fuck about religion but goddamn you're dumb.

What exactly is the difference you're referring to? I was baptized Catholic but I've almost never been to church outside of weddings and funerals.

I will say that almost every Catholic girl I've met has been bro-tier as fuck and none of them struck me as cheaters, so there's that. Just seemed like pretty solid chicks.

Source?

why weren't disney princesses this T H I C C when I was a kid

Example?
Example?
Oh. Okay.

New Testament?

there are no real Christians anymore (myself included). The Bible is quite clear on how to see if someone is Christian. While a man is not saved by his actions, his beliefs will be reflected in his actions.

the woman (real or fake) you describe doesn't believe in Christian doctrine, she believes that if she says she doesn't have to worry about doing wrong, she doesn't. I have no sympathy for "luke-warm" persons. they have no adherence to dogma and no conviction in their beliefs. they may not reject their ideas, but they are so loose and nondescript as to be meaningless.

The new testament is Christianity. There wasn't Christianity before the new testement. It isn't christians modifying their beliefs, its basically jew beliefs being modified into Christianity.

Damn, if she had a dick I'd fuck her.

ismalic morality has taken a complete 180 in the past century. there was no Sharia law outside of Saudi Arabia (or even in) until the Russian invasion in the 80s

No, she strongly believes in Christ. She's even a creationist.

Adultery is the only legal way for a divorce to happen per the Bible. That woman wasn't a Christian. There are very few Christian women in general when it comes to the West.

>muh no true scotsman

Yes, son, we have a code to identify whether people are or not. It's called the Bible.

====Matthew 7:18-23====
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

>Invented greentext by angry pubescent
>totally happened

is that a dude

"The New Testament" implies it is a "new" version of something old.

Literally the words are right there. It's the "new" version. It already existed but now it exists as this. "Under new management", "totally re-designed".

I could see if it said "The New Testament" and had no ties what so ever with the Old Testament but that's not the case.

I'm sure what you say is understandably the way Christianity is pitched because well...if it wasn't pitched that way it would make no sense at all. At least this way it makes sense to a person who doesn't like to analyze stuff and likes to be told what to think by a pastor instead of thinking for themselves.

I think chel might be the source of a few fetishes I have

i'm convinced she believes in what she thinks in Christianity, but answer this:
Does she live in a house she owns/co-owns?
Does she buy clothes?
Does she participate in modern society?
Does she or her husband have a job (that isn't paid for by charity)?
if you answered "yes" to any of these, she is not a christian.
the Christian faith is quite obviously about the rejection of societal living and the obsession over God as a creator, father, lover, etc

Take the redpill and embrace trannies.

>guy personality
>female body
>dick makes it even better

Women are cancerous.

>she tells me that salvation is about faith, not works
If she was orthodox she wouldn't be such a slut.

>>guy personality
no, super attention whore personality and more mental issues
>>female body
>>dick makes it even better
no

I bet you haven't met a tranny in your entire life.

After seeing this pic I am now a #CuckForChrist

Only on backpage ;^)

According to her, no one lives as a perfect Christian, what counts is your faith, not your works.

Yes its ironic that christians are so evil when their prophet teaches love.

Go shoot yourself

>according to her

Nobody cares what some whore thinks, son.

jesus, tap that christcuck pussy already, instead of bitching about it

>what counts is your faith

What do you describe as you faith?

Simply your belief in heaven & hell? or simply you fear in it?

If the first one you're saying you can believe as strongly as possibly there is a hell but not give half a shit and still that counts as the only point needed to get to heaven?

Why are you mad bro? Trannies > Women. This is literally a fucking fact at this point.

>fact at this point.

Did you decide this? or did you learn this from the Sup Forums?

>not expecting every person from the tranny land that appear to be female to be a boylady and have a dick bigger than yours
that's like being surprised that they sell hotdogs at the hotdog stand

You're literally just objectively historically incorrect here. This isn't a disagreement in opinion, you're just misinformed. The old testament existed before Christianity, this is what the jews believed(and still do) . The new testament was the new covenant God gave the people with Jesus' life. That was when Christianity started. Christianity didn't exist before the new testament, the new testament was the birth of Christianity.

Even besides the fact it's wrong your argument here is that Christianity also apparently changes its morals when it's convenient for them based on something written 2000 years ago. So your argument is that something changed 2000 years ago is equivalent to atheists changing their morality in their hearts when ever their conscience wants it.

Only really novice Christians think that saying "I'm sorry" and not actually being sorry and going back to do doing sins gets you forgivness for sins.

If you're not actually genuinely sorry and dont actually try to become a better person than you don't get forgiveness.

People who think "oh I asked for forgiveness I can just continue being worthless" probably aren't really gonna go to heaven.

What you do reflects what you are. If I say I'm an artist but never crate anything, am I an artist?

The woman in OP's post isn't Christian because her actions contradict the teachings of her alleged faith.

Then again, expecting consistency and rationality form women is a fools errand.

Sup Forums is unironically a Christian board and racist (but it's """"satire"""" is satire is satire).

Sup Forums literally is one of the lowest IQ boards appealing to the lowest common denominator of people.

How could you not want to get your ass eaten out by a trap?

aw come on mannn

bump for anti-christchan

My world has been ruined

"even the demons believe in and fear God/Christ"
- somewhere in teh bible
it doesn't matter what you believe. you have to love the lord your God; and, if you love Him, your actions will be evidence.

if you said "i love my mother. that's why i'm letting these strangers rape her for $20" would anyone believe you? (i know it's a wild stretch, but you can extrapolate)

She is correct. God only forgives if you ask.

>cuck faggot that spends his time jerking off to trannies on backpage
>anti-Sup Forums
Adds up. It seems like these anti-Sup Forums are all autists when any other part of their life is shown.

there are no accurate demographics of Sup Forums. Just because the loudest and most ignorant people are the most active in posting does not mean they are a majority.
>IQ
Like that means any fucking thing, wanker.

>How could you not want to get your ass eaten out by a trap?
Because I'm not a fucking homosexual. Even though you try to play the amoral card as the superior one, you are still a fucking idiot. Try shout those things out there in society, you will be mocked and bullied, because there is and hopefully there will never be an acceptance for such sexual deviance.

>God gave the people with Jesus' life. That was when Christianity started

Sounds like a faily tale to me. That's another reason I can't get behind the bible. I have made up my own mind on that a perfect god impregnated a normal woman to bear his son that he would kill anyways to save people from condemnation when they still are doomed to die after he saves them all when he knows the future of the entire existence of everything that exists.

Sounds to me like you're the one misinformed but what do I know. If there is a God I wouldn't know it. If he is there though I wouldn't respect him anyways. He could change my mind if he wanted to with all his power and might. I think he just wants me to go to hell. What a wonderful being.

No one can claim innocence before God, even if you never sin. Sin is a very real living thing. Like a virus but it affects your spirit rather than your flesh.

Romans 7:15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.c For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Lol too bad Trump is gonna build a wall faggot.

I'm not anti-Sup Forums just anti-fags like you.

Who is really the fags here? You guys are triggered by someone who, by their own free will, is choosing a lifestyle.

I bet you freak out when someone speaks a different language too.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Kek. Who gives a fuck? Are there seriously people who care about other peoples religion anymore? (Islam and Judaism being an exception of course.)

pfft please, like he's even gotta get elected. Stay mad fag enabling, unintelligent scum.

You must tell me who this person is. My heart skipped a beat.

But you don't die. You just get a new body.

Oh now you fags like traps...

>le IQ doesn't mean anything
Yet here you are talking about intelligence.

Yawn.

Australian women don't smell like cake?

Fuck. It's really gotta suck living down there.

We aren't talking about whether it's beliefs are true or whether or not any of its real. Christianity is real as a religion and has a history. That's true. That doesn't hinge on whether or not God is real or any of that other stuff is real. Christianity and it's history are real things that exist, and Christianity started with the new testament. There was no Christianity before it, and the new testament is what Christianity is based off of. That's why it's the new testament, it hanged Judaism into something new that didn't exist before, Christianity.

This is fact, nothing I said here hinges on God being real or not, this is just the history of the religion.

I like how you're trying to goal post change to this because your point was defeated though.

To me that's misinformation. Not sure why. But seems literally "unbelievable".

>Oh now you fags like traps...
I prefer this

Only argument biblehumpers ever have.
Sad that they cant even argue properly.

N O T
O
T

THIQQ

You do realize "this" has an over 50% chance of running with your money right?

nice Funhaus

>I prefer this
you prefer pictures for ants?

I'll stick to this.

REAL WOMAN

You're the one who brought up people being "misinformed". I was touching on that. But I mean if you don't like responses to that I wouldn't have wasted my time.

"The New Testament" is the very definition of "misinformation". It's a contradiction on itself. This thread is about Christians imparticular so why not focus on it.

I was just trying to tell you what I felt about this post here

That is perhaps the hardest trap to detect, however I am sure if it were not for the lighting and angles that I would have detected it.

yeah because 1 case of personal experience with 1 person who deems themselves "Christian" represents every single one from each denomination great arguement

>she says everyone is a sinner, but not everyone has faith

I wonder what faith means to her, since it's clearly enabling her to sin. Let's suppose that she knows sin and fears the judgment of God, but doesn't have salvation. The fear of punishment would still keep her from sinning.

If faith comes from God, then why should it cause people who ordinarily wouldn't sin to sin? The answer is that it doesn't, and this woman is making a mistake that will damn her.

You are misinformed if you think the new testament is christians changing their beliefs, because the new testement is their first and defining beliefs. There are no christian beliefs before the new testament, christianity didnt exist before it. That's the definition of misinformed, your information was incorrect.

One case you've heard of, dipshit.

Go ahead and go to Church next sunday. Ask your fellows about OP's story and how they feel.

Bet you 50 dollars at least half will agree with the whore.

>it changed Judaism

Judaism didn't exist before Christianity, user. The Old Testament and New Testament are meant to be taken together as a complete work. Christ was a fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy.

Judaism is the rabbinic Satanist shit from the Talmud. Kikes don't follow the Old Testament and they hate god. They are the synagogue of Satan.

Alright well I do get your point on that so you're right I am oversimplying religion why tossing Christians into the same group as Catholics which is a gigantic mistake that is fundamental to my misunderstanding of the understanding of the Christian religion and it's followers.

I get that.

But I firmly believe Christians can not be separated from Catholics since I believe they are a "branch" of Catholics. Not a totally separate religion with separate roots.

half of them wouldn't agree with them this just shows how misinformed you are about it at the end of the day she made commitments to god "marriage" and her husband she defiled these commitments fucking learn something ameriburger

What are you talking about now? who's trying to separate christians from catholics? What kind of advanced jew misdirection tactics am I even witnessing here.

I came here for the thick cartoon hips, and I'm staying for the feminine dick

>what is ethical philosophy

>implying I don't know what that is
>implying that isn't fluid and can't change in a person when convenient exactly as I described
>implying that counters or changes anything in my point at all.

Vanilla based perfume dude...

>there was no Sharia law outside of Saudi Arabia (or even in) until the Russian invasion in the 80s
Yes, there was. The Ottomans practiced a more moderate form of de-jure Sharia, and from the very start of the Arab revolt you saw the beginning of the modern, fundamentalist form of Sharia take hold. However, at the time, secular nationalism was gaining hold as well, and was actually the dominant regional political philosophy throughout most of the region until the current shift began in the '70s. Now, secularism is all but dead in the Middle East, with Egypt and Syria being the last bastions of secular Arab nationalism, and Israel and Turkey being officially secular but apparently simultaneously opposed to secularism elsewhere in the region.

i meant in recent history, so i would be correct

The adulteress that was going to be stoned was saved by Jesus because of a technicality in the Rabbinic law. First, the whole reason she was going to be stoned was because stoning was illegal under Roman law and the Rabbi leaders wanted to trick Jesus into stoning her so he could be arrested. If he refused, they would say he is disobeying Rabbinic law and should be punished. It was supposed to be a no win scenario for Jesus.

However, Jesus being the smart guy he was, blamed the Rabbis. He asked them how they knew she was an adulterer which they replied they followed her. At that point, he stated it is their fault for the sin because they followed her and did not prevent her from sinning so they are just as guilty as the adulterer. Jesus, went on to say you are guilty of sin if you do not prevent sin which is why he said "He who is free from sin cast the stone etc."

That's a really interesting interpretation