I'm looking for some movie that I have barely any information because I have shit memory

I'm looking for some movie that I have barely any information because I have shit memory

Basically it was about two people, and now I don't remember but it was either a couple or brother and sister. Probably the latter but I'm not sure.

It was about two of them spending the night (? also unsure) making "dares" which was basically one person saying they should do this, and then repeat with the other person. All I know is that the shit got intense but that's about it. Please help Sup Forums

Sounds like Dunston checks in

love that movie but that's not it

Sounds like Double Dare, did the couple get slimed at the end?

I don't follow, are you talking about Red Shoe Diaries 2: Double Dare? I don't think that's it.

now that I'm trying to think about it, I think that movie had an incest theme but I'm not 100% sure.

Four Rooms? The part with the brother and sister in the room making dares?

the whole movies was about that so no.

Was one of them dared to eat things that would make a billy goat puke?

I know first blood is great but I'm still need that movie user.

Cruel Intentions?
Four Rooms?
Oculus?

was it in english?

Well how old is the flick, is it horror? Maybe its Truth or Die

not cruel intentions, I jerked off way too many times to that movie to not remember that
already said about four room
It can't be oculus because it's simply too new same with Basically, I don't remember much. I think it was in english. And I think one of the aspects of the movie that I remember was that it was like After Hours, movie made by scorsese, in that is that the whole movie was set in one night. But again, I'm not 100% sure about that.

I watched this movie on tv, I don't know. 10 years ago? So it can't be a new movie. It wasn't old as fuck, so I don't know, from the 70s to late 90s?

I saw a movie like this on Lifetime channel a few yrs back.

You also don't remember the title?

lol yo ya it minds me of the movee i see 1 times lmao but i member the borther and sis were all like huh?? and during the scene when they has gotten to the mane guys theys seids to eachover "we'z gonnas stick togethar" but if it minds me of this hows come it doesn't doesn't member you of it too lmao???

I don't know what you just said but that's fine I guess.

lmaoing my lungs rite now

Ucho?

I don't think it was in black and white and I really don't think so after reading the description

>i think it was in english

do you seriously not remember the language it was in?

Mean Creek?

I'm not sure but maybe Cheap Thrills?

no
my memory is shit, it only works when I don't want it to work.

again, too new to be the movie I'm looking for.

How many languages do you speak?

two, three if we count the most basic things

bump I guess