Are east asians the new master race?

Whites use to be the master race but they lost their technology advantage and have been weakened by self-loathing and white guilt.

East Asians are the new master race

>Chinese are colonizing Africa
>most people in the world
>higher IQ than other races
>Japan + China + Worst Korea + Taiwan have a bigger economy than EU and US combined
>use to be uglier than whites but the gap has disappeared thanks to double eyelid surgery and hair dye
>feminism and identity politics hasn't infected asia. If Tibetans bitch about Han Chinese privilege and try to riot they get a beat down.

jews are the master race

and if they are smart, they will leave them in africa. do business with them, but once your start importing negroes, there goes the neighborhood....

whoa there pinocchio how bout you quit fucking yourself with ur big jew nose first then talk

>jews

People that look like literal rats and have contributed next to nothing to science overall are the master race? LOL.

>Chinese are colonizing Africa
it's not a large colonization as people believe, it probably won't affect africa in the least since africans multiply much faster than the few chinese who live there.

they still recognize that whites have a higher standard of aesthetics than everyone aside from them. asian dominance is no threat to whites, if anything it's cementing light privilege even more in human civilization. brown people realize it's time for them to lighten up too.

Parasites that would be hopeless without the white Christian countries they try to destroy.

"asians" arent even human so no, they arent the master race.

Blonde Asian

Must be of rare

No.

yep

Called hair dye

Jews have a natural advantage with whites because they can blend in. They'll have a much harder time blending in Asian societies.

Kek. Fuck Asians. Bunch of ugly little midgets.

Haha yeah till you have your first physical confrontation and realise your men have the same upper body strength as a wet paper bag

Not after a couple generations of mixing in. Jews used to look like Arabs. They're like the Thing from "The Thing." They infect, integrate and imitate foreign organisms in order to blend in and spread.

Time to heat up some wire and prime the gas chambers

no

/thread

>>use to be uglier than whites but the gap has disappeared thanks to double eyelid surgery and hair dye
since when does plastic surgery count as genetics

Don't be silly we choose our genetics based on what we feel inside!

True, but at a certain point it's like. Well ok my kids look pretty shit, turns out my wife had a lot of plastic surgery but she's still smoking hot. Let kids get plastic surgery. Cycle continues.

Origin of Racism and engagement

humans are helpless and miserable

This. /thread

>Chinks
>Human

Choose one.

Is that a haiku?

>Haha yeah till you have your first physical confrontation and realise your men have the same upper body strength as a wet paper bag

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! They know Kung Fu, nigga, they will fuck you up

>bak qwai
>Human

This desu
White supremacists are bluepilled as fuck.

Nah, hapas are. I'm gonna make about 4 supreme gentlemen some day.

Understanding is limited

>they can blend in

I don't think so, user. The only jews that ever blended in are the ones that followed Christ and don't follow the Satanic shit the ones that killed Christ do.

Tell us the secrets of your Wu-Tang style.

Your Kung fu is no match for my pan fu style

If you're so miserable with your pathetic little life then just kill yourself you moron.

>Racist against sand niggers, poo in loos and shitskins
>Look up to white people
>No feminism
Yes

>Japan + China + Worst Korea + Taiwan have a bigger economy than EU and US combined

Took me 1 minute to find out that's not true

>>use to be uglier than whites but the gap has disappeared thanks to double eyelid surgery and hair dye
pic related is the same girl in OP's post.

You overrate yourself

I actually think she looks better naturally : P

I like her al natural desu senpai.

both versions are decent

>support migration and multiculturalism in Tibet
Cuck spotted

I agree, but I hate fake shit in general, anyway.

>implying anything is better than the whites
We literally play first in chess, we're the first in the world.

Placeholders until whites regain their pride, just like they were in the middle ages coincidentally

EA/White mix is objectively master race, ignore Elliot memers.

Shut up you miserable little slant-eyed faggot. Go kill yourself. Jump off a building. Or hang yourself in a closet. Just end your shitty life.

Your existence is heteronomy
You do not have yourself
you recognize your existence by criticizing others

If there are not others, you cannot recognize yourself

>Am i white yet?.jpg

Go fuck yourself.

Thank you for your self-introduction

>so autistic he's taking the b8 from an expat in Japan

Taeyeon had plastic surgery??? fuck this

I hope you're Christian, nip friend. You got a head on your shoulders.

watch anime and calm down.
I am a shit person too

(((Anonymous)))

But white people are not the best in alpha go which is supposed to be harder than Chess.
Checkmate, cumskin

They lack the innovation that got the West to invent nukes, though. Also, they all hate each other and lack communalism. It's not Japan + China + SK + Taiwan. It's Japan vs. China vs. SK vs. Taiwan.

>white creativity

When will this meme stop?

East Asians are hapas' only hope. Aborginees create spics.

Idk, I though nukes, planes, the internet, automobiles, etc., were pretty important. Sowwy ):

That one is definitely a haiku!

It begins

Found the chink.

> blond hair
> Asian

>most people in the world
Yeah, the worse and poorest kind unfortunately. Might as well say the future is for the Indians since they're growing larger in numbers and have an higher fertility rate than chinks

>hair dye
>literal half inch of makeup
>colored contacts
>eyelid surgery
There trying so hard to be white its pathetic.

> plastic surgery to look good

Japanese girls and Chinese girls look fine without surgery. Koreans are the ugly fucks where every man and (especially) woman over 16 gets plastic surgery to correct their shit genetics

Thank white people for the toilet, user.

>tfw not japanese

plz stahp canada, your level of shitposting is outright pathetic

>>Chinese are colonizing Africa
>>most people in the world
>>higher IQ than other races
>>Japan + China + Worst Korea + Taiwan have a bigger economy than EU and US combined

Wow this sounds familiar, kinda like my own country hundred + years ago. Looks like history is repeating itself lads.

>have Korean gf
>says her dream is to cook for her man every day
>constantly tells me about how its a womans job to support/pleasure her man
>horny all the time 'cause of how conservative she'd been until we started going out

pretty great shit desu senpai. Nothing else quite like an innocent seeming Korean girl begging you to cum in her mouth. Fucking diamonds

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER NOSE

Are you kidding me?

dead serious mate

uses the word hubby, you got yourself an aussie/chink - shit one m8. into the trash.

You got btfoed

bahahah nah bud shes been studying here for like 3 years so she picked up some slang. I teach her stuff too.

Shes full blood Korean otherwise.

The Chinese are into the long term.They may not actively think in hundreds of years, but somehow they instinctively behave in this way. They will gradually edge themselves in there, little by little, generation after generation, eventually displacing the blacks with themselves and their hybrids. In a few hundred years some parts of Africa will essentially be Chinese, and it will have happened so slowly that no one will notice.

I love Taengoo

I laugh at this every time. Sup Forums says Italians and other mediterraneans aren't white but they were the main pillars of European civilization for 2000+ years. Germanic dominance is a fairly recent event that only started to happen past the Age of Enlightment and their civilization is already crumbling because of moral degeneracy and multiculturalism. People are going to look at the history of Europe a few thousand years from now and see the Germanics as just a tiny part of it, not the big picture.

>inb4 muh ancient Romans/Greeks were nordic bullshit

Yes

Lol let's admit it though modern day italians/greeks are a joke. Fucking worthless. Disgrace to their ancestors desu

Just realized you're italian LOL too bad all the good italians came to America now your country is shit

History takes it's turns. Not everyone can stay on top all the time. Italy has only started to really decay past the unification though.

Funny how China has basically always been on top though.

Taiwan #1

>ancient Romans/Greeks were nordic
>bullshit
Pick one.

Pigyeon
kek

dadada

>>ancient Romans/Greeks were nordic
>>bullshit
>Pick one.

I think you got your memes wrong.

Stick to shitposting, Aussie

>higher IQ than other races
there's a world beyond Common Core, ameritard... keep believing that myth, laowai

yeah, they preserved their culture despite American cultural aggression. They are winners.

Jews just stole japanese culture.

ethnocentric.

Its a well known fact that the British and French are intellectual property thieves.