So there was a lost interview from 2006 released today

So there was a lost interview from 2006 released today.
Do you guys think he did it?...

Attached: O.J._Simpson_1990_·_DN-ST-91-03444_crop.JPEG.jpg (220x279, 18K)

>Do you guys think he did it?...
end this thread op

Attached: Nah.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

Nobody needed a "lost" interview to confirm that he did it. Any senible person could figure that out on their own.

Does the sun rise in the east

Do bears shit in the woods?

Is my ex girlfriend a whore?

does a tin man have a sheet metal cock?

Knew he did it before the interview. They let him off because of celebrity status and they didn't want another riot. Then they let Robert Blake off to try and make things right with withes, cos that's how California libtards 'think', when in reality Blake should have gotten life and Simpson should have gotten the gas chamber

Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?

fuck off bubbles

Is OP a faggot?

Do unicorns sneeze glitter?

>lost
Dream on.

Is the earth flat?

in a civil suit he was deemed liable for both deaths
for a while I thought the only reason he hasn't confessed is bc that would give Nicole's parents a strong case for custody of her children
but that hasn't been a possibility for about a decade

Won't someone check these trips?

Attached: IMG_0788.jpg (750x658, 61K)

He did confess in his book, "If I Did It".

He wrote that "if" he did the crime, he would have done it exactly as was presented in court, but indicated he would have had a partner.

Now go look up his son, Jason Simpson.

He did it. And he did it with his son.

if he confessed to it at this point, could they try him for anything? or would it be uh double jeapordy or whatever.

>Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?
>Does a hobby horse have a wooden dick?

>Do you guys think he did it?...
after the civil suit he was quoted as saying something like "I wish she wouldn't of had that knife".

Once I heard this, it made it clear he did murder them but it was Nicole who had the knife & OJ probably wrestled it away from her & lost control of himself. Then he proceeded to nearly decapitate Nicole and slaughter the other dude.

you mean, did he hypothetically do it?

wait, are you asking if he hypothetically put on the gloves, hypothetically lost one glove at the hypothetical crime scene, hypothetically grabbed the hypothetical knife that he regularly keeps in his SUV, hypothetically confronted his victims and hypothetically cut their throats, then hypothetically covered his tracks and hypothetically destroyed all the evidence he could find?

Oh, yeah, for hypothetically sure...

Attached: 1de.jpg (720x457, 55K)

Obviously your a nigger that wasnt alive at that time to even ask IF he did it. 1488

>he hypothetically put on the gloves
u must acquit if da glove don't fit

>think he did it?...

Of course. Only niggers think he was "innocent"

nope in the interview he says he kept the knife under his seat in his suv because of the crazy people, and you can't freely travel around with a gun.

>yfw niggers think he did it

No, no, it's not. GTFO flat faggot.

Attached: handsome-caucasian-guy-aiming-the-machine-gun-at-invisible-target-f99wxj.jpg (640x447, 47K)

Oh baby, we're hot tonight!

Attached: 1518998817223.jpg (500x375, 21K)

I really can't fucking believe that worked what a fucking joke.

Mechanical Engineer
Business owner
150 IQ
Dismissed 4 times from jury duty by the defense challenge.

Yeah, that's why that worked.

Who else had motive?

What I heard was that Jason did it on his own, and after the fact OJ tried to help cover him up, and ending up the main suspect in the process.

Who had the 150 iq?

Attached: 1520375818189m.jpg (848x1024, 111K)

>for a while I thought the only reason he hasn't confessed

I think he won't confess ever. Remember all the black people who were jubilant that he was acquitted? If he were to confess now, he'd not only make fools of those people, but anyone recorded having celebrated the verdict will be harassed to death, and there will just end up being a lot of civil unrest and violence. If OJ were to go on TV tomorrow and confess, actual riots would happen.

he's a lying nigger who has to face Jesus Christ...fuck this earth...his soul is what he should be worried about

this interview is a confession, have you heard it?

Still believing in the Mythical Man in the Sky I see...

yes...what do you believe in...???

Not that user but people like you annoy me implying you have to believe in some divine entity to be respectable and that if you don't you therefore believe in nothing. Can I not just believe the sun rises and sets and we are just animals just living under it just like everything else on the planet? Why is it so much better to believe in a creator than just believing in the miracle of life itself?

Judge says he didn't. Case closed.

Nothing

You cannot give reason to the unreasonable.

Is bullfrog waterproof?

Does a fat dog fart?

You are free to believe in whatever you or I want...freedom of expression. Don't be offended by "my expression". No annoyance intended. This is America, correct???

He’s a nigger, he’s guilty!

I suppose not. It is just annoying being considered inadequate by just because they believe in God I used to argue with one of these Christians who shove their beliefs down your throat and the minute you disagree with anything they say you are suddenly a "religion basher".

Of course he did it. Most black people think he did it. If you don't think he did your delusional or in denial

>>yfw niggers think he did it

lmfao

He does exist

Too bad in your religion people just have to convert and be sorry and they go to heaven right? I could go to to a children's school tomorrow and kill 15 kids but as long as I pray for forgiveness and I'm truly sorry I still go to heaven right?

Depends, there are all kinds of Christians these days. He might not belong to that particular denomination of Christianity.

That's between you and the Lord

wait...#1...you do not know my religion...nor did I state it.
#2...you better rethink what you're saying
#3...I'm here for no argument...just honest expression
#4...nope...you're way off on how to get to Heaven....just stop ...it's not's worth the waste of time...

plz respond

I know you believe in Jesus Chist and I know your not Jewish its not exactly a brain buster to know what religion you are.

God is holy, and we are not.

We've sinned since the beginning and God The Father in heaven has no sin and can't be around it and we are contaminated with sin.

That's why we need His son Jesus Christ whom He sent to be punished for the Sin of the world so we could live with them in the New Jerusalem here on earth.

The world is a simulation.

Or maybe not.

So, الله أكبر
marhaban,
feel better?

this is just sad

You have to do better than that...you're boring me...here I was just expressing an opinion and things somewhat turned to the left.

Boom! Thanks!

the correct phrasing is "does the pope shit in the woods?"

only with a handi-wipe...wait..a holy handi-wipe

does the pope shit on bears?

Is there a bear pope?

Who fucking cares he's a nigger they belong in a cage

Does the shit pope bears?

The fact that a nigger got away with double homicide just because hes famous? Or my picture?

Is Trump a shithead?

No problem, brother.

Does the popo pope shit bears bare on wood pope beer?