I speak Japanese. AMA

I speak Japanese. AMA.

Attached: edelric.jpg (750x563, 32K)

Aren't you kind of short?

How did you learn to speak Japanese? Duolingo isnt helping me passed the Hirigana

Do you speak German?

Can you speak Japanese?

Attached: 1341645313945.gif (200x149, 484K)

What's Japanese for Japanese?

I was mainly self-taught using the Genki books. You'd be surprised how well you can get by in Japan with only the most basic knowledge.

Hai.

Nihongo.

Not really. Just a few phrases that I've picked up from interacting with German soccer fans.

6 feet.

As for writing, well, that still isn't my strong suit. I've somewhat mastered the basic 48 characters or sounds, but that's about it.

Nani?!

>I was mainly self-taught using the Genki books
Can I get them online for free?

Are there any good online learning resources you'd recommend?

Oh no you were trying to crack a joke but you're just retarded

Attached: IMG_20180303_023524.jpg (784x522, 35K)

Do you have any tips for learning kanji ?

But can you speak Japanese?

So, I want to learn Japanese purely to play games without Western releases. I don't give a fuck about being conversational or going to Japan or anything, I just want to be able to comprehend what's going on. Best way to go about that?

What's the deal with airline food?

Can you tell somebody to go fuck himself or herself in Japanese?

Yes but this is not op

Why do you like to suck cock?

How say spaggetu

Probably. I bought them from a former Japanese student.

in japanesey how do i say i want to fu fu fu fuck u girl

So... What's the difference between "boku", "watashi", "uchi" and "atashi"?

Just testing you.

今日は何日ですか?

You spoken English the majority of this thread

Fake news

I'm planning on taking Japanese next year for college. Is it hard to learn and how long should it take to master?

boku is poop watashi is kool aid and uchi is paste...atashi is snorting and or licking mix.

i have a dollar 50 in change for cleaning supplies.

my response is good for you.

Still a novice when it comes to writing, but a good start is to master the 48 most commonly used souns (which is merely what kanji/katagana is). Learn them and you'll, in theory, be able to transcribe any Japanese phrase.

あなたの ちんちん は おいしですか?

do you like to read and contribute to nazi literature and how often.

While question marks are, to some extent used in things like manga, traditional questions ends with a hollow dot. You can tell the difference by the phrasing and pronunciation. Most questions are just statements ending in "ka".

はい!:)