I just got dumped over text, Sup Forums. Why are women like this? What am I supposed to do now?

I just got dumped over text, Sup Forums. Why are women like this? What am I supposed to do now?

Also general feels thread I guess.

Attached: nogf.jpg (900x1080, 188K)

poppy will never leave you

Attached: poppy_MED_bright.0.jpg (3515x3515, 1.86M)

don't be sad

Attached: full+body.jpg (1000x1535, 374K)

No she probably would too. Everyone does.

look my dude poppy's different

Attached: wink.jpg (720x404, 18K)

Bitches and whores, man. Bitches and whores.

Also, make yourself feel better by posting her nudes.

Attached: poppy4.png (800x407, 197K)

Attached: 1513971854752.jpg (1366x2048, 183K)

Attached: a0360798881_10.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

I don't have nudes and I'm not that kind of person anyway. It would make me no better than her.

Attached: poppy7.png (800x408, 223K)

I keep reading everything in Poppy's voice.... fuck...

Attached: tumblr_oq4ng6vFwO1w1qhfqo1_1280.png (706x900, 412K)

women like a challenge, you are whats called "shelved" she can have you back at any time and wants something more difficult to attain

yes its wrong. move on bro, you're worth more

Attached: 1749b448c5ceef672d305.jpg (371x321, 21K)

What was she supposed to do? Dump you in person? It just seems easier to do it through text. Unless you've been together for several years.

found the woman

Any honorable person handles matters like that face-to-face. Doing it through text is cowardly and shameful.

but really i see nothing wrong with ending it over text if you have not been together for several years. What would be different about it if you did it in person? Honestly?

It shows a certain level of courtesy and compassion. Dumping someone over text shows them you don't give two shits about them or their feelings.

doing it in person acknowledges the importance of a relationship.

you use your phone for ordering fucking pizza

you break up with your boyfriend face to face

>"I have to tell you something. This is not working out. I cannot continue this relationship. I'm sorry."
>other person sobbing
>awkwardly leave
is this what's supposed to happen?

lets just agree to disagree

pretty much. the very least you could do is be present when you destroy someone else's sense of security.

now there's always exceptions, like if you're in that gross on-again off-again type of relationship where they're likely not to accept it.

but if you're ending the relationship for good, the least you can do is give the other side the catharsis of being told in person, in finality. otherwise you're either a weak person or the relationship was obviously different for you than it was for them.

this. this is exactly how I feel.

>give the other side the catharsis of being told in person, in finality
Okay this makes sense. Closure. Even though it is uncomfortable, doing it in person is the best way to leave no doubts and end it completely. Now I think I agree.

yep. I relate to OP because I had a relationship just fall apart like his did years ago and I never got over it.

Pretty much the only way he can get past it is to push through his feelings and keep dating and just bury it, or try his hand at getting in contact to finalize it, but that never works.

so OP, get that dick out and start fucking dude.

I can't.

I'm not exactly a ladies man and other women are the last thing on my mind right now. I think I just need to focus on myself for a while.

obviously.

revenge is a dish best served cold, and in shape, and on snapchat and facebook with a hotter girl and more money

I don't think I'll be able to get a hotter girl and I don't have much luck with money

here's a secret:

everyone feels like you do, at least some of the time. Even the hottest celebrity. Even the richest person. Even the homeless guy on the corner. No one feels their existence is validated, and with this knowledge, if you can help to validate someone's existence, it doesn't matter who they are, you have a chance with them.

Wife told me to relay a message.

>"If she's too much of a bitch to not break up with you face to face like a human, then she doesn't deserve you"

Inclined to agree.

My GF dumped me for a fat neck-beard
I know the feels bro.
It fades