It's finally out. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

footyheadlines.com/2017/01/nike-chelsea-17-18-kit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce?

Not Samsung Blues/10.

footyheadlines.com/2017/01/nike-chelsea-17-18-kit.html

it.....so plain.....im a chelsea fan so kinda disappointed if this is 100% true

Looks like fucking shit, you can make a better replica with your own money for a sixth of the price.

wow, nike got really creative

clean and classic GOAT kit of all time

>i need spirals and flashing dinosaurs on my team jerseys

wow it's fucking blue

I like it, the darker shade of blue has a real 1970's vibe to it. it'll look a lot better when it's made, concept renders of clothes always look weird and unnatural.

At least we don't have some meme shoulders like the rest of Nike's kits.

best Chelsea home kit since 2007

I like it. The previous leaks were getting me afraid of Nike going full retard for the sake of "muh innovation".
I still miss Samsung, though. Yokohama Tyres isn't nearly as aesthetic.

defaultjersey.jpg

what's different?

I wouldn't hate the sponsor so much if they got rid of the big red Y.

what the fuck? i thought it had a cool pattern . i saw it in another kit thread it had a pattern. this shit looks fucking boring af. this genuinly makes me angry and premier league kits are become garbage.

oh just the nikey swoosh.

idk, I thought the white stripes from adidas were always fitting, but at least nike didn't ruin it with extra bullshit

Change the crest.

>if they got rid of the big red Y.
I actually think that's the only redeeming quality. adds a little color and it's not overwhelming

the most plain and boring default kit ive ever seen

they must have spent about 30 seconds making this and retards will buy it for 50 quid

There's quite a lot of difference, it's a darker shade of blue for a start, Chelsea kits have been getting lighter and lighter under Adidas and the 16/17 shirt had a pattern of the rampant lion all over it.

It's better than having a bunch of meme patterns all over it like Barcelona or Real Madrid will have for example.

>clothing contract worth +100 millions
>kits sold at +80€ to fans
>team will wear the kit for a full season
>nike can't even bother hiring a single competent designer
>real cost of the kit is ~5€ at most
I think we should stop the scam football has become

Getting a bit tired of these minimalistic kit designs.

Why is Nike so lazy?

Are the Yokohama tires a good team?

thats quite a co-zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why put effort in when you can put no effort in then call it minimalist and cucks will still buy it

they're not a team, he's chelseas best player

'kit designer' for nike must be the easiest job in the world. other than the shade of blue is there any difference between this and the City kit?

Put it back in, it's not done yet.

nice as fuck

I don't buy it, my last chelsea jersey is the samsung schürrle 14 one, and so far they gave me no desire to get a new one. the only one that was tempting was the light blue courtois one

I like the mock up somebody did of the third kit.

Nike really pushing the boat out with their designers again

At least they haven't continued the different coloured sleeves meme

that looks good

plain kits are the best kits. can't be doing with silly collars and racing stripes n shit

dude, let's be honest, compare that to this

It's a blue shirt with logos on it. Couldn't be any more boring.

real talk nike designers need to neck themselves.