Hey Sup Forums, why do I feel guilty for having such a good life?

Hey Sup Forums, why do I feel guilty for having such a good life?

>me, 19 year old healthy white male
>really close with family, parents pretty much let me do whatever I want
>grew up lower middle class, dad got his shit together and now is incredibly successful
>$400,000 trust fund waiting for me when I turn 30
>live in affluent, beautiful 97% white town on the water, with literally no crime, no muslims, very few liberals
>have super tight-knit group of friends who I hang out with every day
>was always popular in high school, fucked around constantly yet graduated with a 3.5
>enrolled in a highly regarded private university with average grades
>wouldn't consider myself handsome, but confident and well put together enough to have casual hook-ups with women, and had a pretty hot, yet psychopathic (now ex)girlfriend last year
>started my own menswear line literally out of boredom during my high school and now sell it internationally for profit, with no help whatsoever from anyone

It feels like my life is just a simulation. Most of my life is basically on autopilot, whether it be going through the mundane tasks of life or partying with friends. A while ago, smoking weed would "wake me up" out of it, and when I was high would be the only times where I'd be conscious with my existence. This was how it was, until that feeling went away too. I'm too scared to do any psychedelics because I'm terrified this feeling will only get worse. I still smoke weed everyday chasing that feeling, but it's just not there anymore. I haven't smoked in two days and now that I'm faced with reality it feels shittier than ever.

I'm so thankful for the circumstances that have allowed me to live comfortably. I tell my family that I love them every day. Yet I still can't shake this fucking empty feeling. There is so much that I'd do to be a happy-go-lucky kid again fucking around at the playground. It isn't depression. I'm just numb.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5548191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it's just growing up my dude

Probably Jesus in a past life or something

I think you might be right.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (696x928, 123K)

You're lack of burden and responsibility is the cause.

You never felt challenged in life, and so life became meaningless, and so you feel meaningless.

most liberals take up a cause to get meaning out of life no matter how destructive. The results of their ideology may be extinction of the human race and it wouldn't matter as long as they feel better about themselves in their brief existence.

I can't really help you, you can only help yourself. Find something that matters to you and fight for it, simplest suggestion i can make.

>live in 97% white community

here's your explanation, I moved to a 92% white community myself and my life vastly improved within a couple of years. nice not being surrounded by people who want to stab you in the back, we need race realism across this whole planet.

Attached: 1518212187516.jpg (1264x1460, 215K)

>teenager
Found your problem. Also find something that challenges you and get good at it

So go somewhere and challenge yourself. Sounds like you have a safety net already in place. Do something where failure is possible and meaningful.

Thanks user. That actually may have been some of the best advice I've received before.

Your own menswear line? What, you tear labels off other people’s clothing and put your own on? You spray paint some stencils on shirts?

>sells internationally
Yeah sent one to some penpal in Mexico

Oh shut up. The fuck do you do for a living that’s so important?

Damn dude.

It's something most people can only dream of. To live a life in sanctuary with people that care about you. Sometimes it's dreamlike even to those who are experiencing it.

The reason we keep going in normality is because we lack something in another aspect of our lives. Whether that it be socially or career wise, maybe even an absence of proper role models to guide us. Whatever the case, people live to pursue the things they don't have. And once you have acquired all that you can pursue, what is the point of living?

Looks like user nailed it

Send me all your money and start from scratch, Figure out what it's like to have to earn something. Learn to be proud of what you've done.

OP here.

No. You're thinking of "streetwear" brands. I don't do t-shirts, I manufacture my own garments by hand. I hate those faggots just as much as you do.

Through my own promotion, I actually have a few stockists in Shibuya

>Born sucking that silver daddy cock
>Learned to make clothing by hand
Smells like...
BULLSHIT

you've outed yourself as a bullshit artist

ye dude i feel like that

sometimes i get really scared, like some kind of "not too agressive" panic attack because i feel like im not connected with the world around me or with myself, sometimes i even feel like im trapped inside my body

idk man, its hard to splain shit like this

Follow the white rabbit

ABANDON THREAD. THIS HERE IS A TROLL, A Bullshitticus attentionwhore TO BE SPECIFIC

Do some charity work, ya need something for the soul to feel alive my dude

Inb4 trap

>Didn't read the OP

i dont give a shit about the gender im not here to fuck people or be a white knight

just wanted to share my weird mind

Read my original post. I grew up lower middle class. My mom's career has basically been in manufacturing/construction for a few pretty well-known designers. Never made enough to support a family by herself, but I've always been around clothing manufacturing.

I don't know what's so unbelievable about this. It is incredibly easy to get your clothes stocked in boutiques in China/Japan/Indonesia. They need to stock their stores and they know young designers will sell their clothes wholesale for low margins. All it took was a $20 Instagram shoutout for them to be in my DMs looking to buy wholesale.

I know exactly how you feel, user.

its like there is only my vision and my mind works, i can think but i feel like disconnected with the world around me, like if it were a smilutaion, altough i can feel it touch it smell it, i really dont know, i always was kinda weird but it got stronger after a bad weed trip where i found myself trapped in some kind of limbo

>Thinking 400k is alot

If your trust fund matures at 30 you done goofed.

idk man, but have you seen "The Wolf of Wall Street"? I think you could really vibe with that guy, or at least not feel so alone.

>most conservatives take up a cause to get meaning out of life no matter how destructive. The results of their ideology may be extinction of the human race and it wouldn't matter as long as they feel better about themselves in their brief existence.

Fixed your mistake.

For an example, read virtually any news story about Trump in the last 24 months.

I totally hear you. The thing about the bad weed trip especially hits home. Was like my third or fourth time smoking, I got too cocky, and ended up taking waaay too many bong rips. Ended up blacking out, hallucinating, and throwing up all over one of my buddy's shoes. As good as I have found cannabis over the years, I think the whole "weed is harmless bro" thing is fucking autistic. The experience has stayed with me forever and the hallucinations caused me to develop severe anxiety around weed, something I hadn't experienced beforehand when smoking.

>Not thinking $400,000 is a lot of money
Are you fucking retarded?

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I definitely see what you're trying to say. Funny enough, I live near one of the guys who was portrayed in the movie. Super nice guy, it's crazy to think Stratton Oakmont was a real thing

Seems like you've taken a wrong turn. Buzzfeed is down the block

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

>Checked

I don’t follow social media whore sites, and Buzzfeed seems to be that...

“...In October 2014, a Pew Research Center survey found that in the United States, BuzzFeed was viewed as an unreliable source by the majority of people, regardless of political affiliation. However, Adweek noted that most respondents had not heard of BuzzFeed, and many users do not consider BuzzFeed a news site.” - Wikipedia

Find me a conservative news site that is respected, balanced and not a propaganda site (I.e. owned or supported by the Kochs) and I’ll consider your argument.

Asking for a balanced politically biased side.

Go hit a psychiatrist dude. I had a similar thing (not rich tho) and it got way worse over time, turned out to be purely biological and two weeks after starting meds I felt normal again. Plus it sounds like you can definitely afford it.

Implying Buzzfeed is a legitimate news site not pandering to click bait

> Fox News claims they’re ‘fair and balanced’, but are at least partly financed by or affiliated with the Koch’s ( m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5548191 ) so don’t count because of that

Its part of growing up as Said, just wait till your mid-late 20's, shit just gets hardcore.

you need to fire up. 400k isnt much in the long run. you have the luxury of being able to fail - go find something you love doing it and fuckin do it. and if you fail at that, try something else. gates failed his first shot. bill gates first company was Traf-O-Data.

I didn’t say buzzfeed is legit. I just said you are asking for something that doesn’t exist.

One America Network.

$400k buys a nice house, and buying a house locks the money up from OP doing something stupid with it, saves double that in not paying mortgage interest, and ensures OP gets laid because a good house is a turn-on for straight women.

>Don’t waste it on other bullshit

COOL STORY

Aww the little boy is mad at user

make babies with a GOOD healthy white women...
with a prenup.

you're already subconsciously working on the problem by having and recognizing that feel of unease

according to your post you need to be more open about life and change and less critical of yourself and with others, realize you're ok with what you have and that there's still room for more all you gotta do is confirm or believe in the good of your past, present and future

realize that it's ok to have it good and that essentially so does everyone else, we are all connected and a part of life and everything we do matters

YOU deserve a great life, just as much as the next guy. If you get the opportunity, help someone else along the way. Never forget that you deserve to be happy.

Attached: IMG_2174.gif (235x240, 1.93M)