Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
My Mom just died :(
Fine one day, stomach pain next day, dry-heaving next day, then dead :(
what the fuck happened to her :(

Attached: 1520009029458.gif (330x190, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gP34d-qBXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you didnt reply

Allergic reaction to my semen, sorry bro

sounds like undetected cancer. sorry bud.

this

Top notch. Also OP you can not be a adult untol your parents are dead.

Shit, bro that's why I keep this always handy

Attached: 1519522901523.png (500x883, 260K)

> Liked

She was a heavy smoker. I always thought she would get cancer. It's just crazy cuz she was happy as can be and seemed fine last I talked to her only 3 days ago :( But she never went to a doctor ever

Cancer can't kill you like that tho

If I ever have kids they won't see their grandma on my side of the family. And she wanted to see grandkids so bad :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gP34d-qBXo

But what could? All she did was stay home and smoke cigarettes and go shopping and stuff. How the fuck she just die out of nowhere? not even 60yo

Top notch user
Great kek, this one mad me ‘ave
Gonna put thus on Reddit

Attached: 5B2AA546-60BB-4DBE-A48A-F79B49491839.png (1000x1000, 750K)

F

it can. you can get to the final stages without ever feeling bad and then die in a matter of days. it's different for everyone.

She die from acute semen intoxication?

Attached: 1387236270023.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

If she was a heavy smoker was it almost certainly lung cancer or could it have been anything? She didn't eat healthy at all either. But she always seemed so happy even when she said she was sick. But her only symptom was stomach pain and dry heaving :(

Food poisoning maybe?
Bad ulcer? Maybe her stomach ulcer got to a point where her stomach itself opened a small amount and leaked bacteria into her body.
Sepsis?
Is it worth having someone do an autopsy?

I've known of someone that had cancer without knowing it. I saw her walking around just fine at church, then she developed a cough, went to doc, was told her cancer had spread to her lungs and was going to die on about a week. Sure enough, she did.

and to clarify, she was not obese. Out of shape, yes. But she was not heavy nor was she anorexic. She weighed what she should have for her height

Sorry, man.

Sorry for your loss OP. Sudden unexpected deaths are fairly common. Usually cardiac- heart attack, respiratory- asthma or copd, or something like a cva stroke, berry aneurysm, or undetected medical issue.
Not sure what has caused your mother's death but I'm wondering if it's an undiagnosed illness affecting her respiratory system. But it is also possible she had end stage cancer and didn't even know. It's fairly common that people present to their doctor feeling sick, only to find out after blood tests they're riddled with cancer and have days to live.
Will their be an autopsy? I'm sure there will be in this case.

>Is it worth having someone do an autopsy?
I have no idea. Obviously I want an answer. I can understand why other family members might be against an autopsy, but I personally want one done. No idea how much these things cost and who pays for them.

fpbp

why is your mom a cat

Well, for closure reasons, I would look into it asap.

And, not to be cold hearted, but in today's shitty world, perhaps you could get lucky and find out it was caused by something specific and you can use that for a law suit. Most deaths rake in around $100k to $250k.

Abdominal pain? If it were upper (epigastric) stomach pain...could've been an abdominal aneurysm that burst, those will kill you quickly. It really could be a lot things. Sorry man.

Nerve gas

>And, not to be cold hearted, but in today's shitty world, perhaps you could get lucky and find out it was caused by something specific and you can use that for a law suit. Most deaths rake in around $100k to $250k.

She had little interaction with anything other than family. If there's anyone worth suing, its the federal government for making her pay a penalty on her taxes for her not having healthcare, when she clearly could not afford any. I assume the reason she never went to a doctor is because she never had healthcare. If she had healthcare, I am fairly certain she would have went to a doctor. Had she had the necessary means to see a doctor, I certainly would have insisted on it

Sorry for getting political, but I do feel this is an injustice

She liked cats. First image I found in my disorganized files that seemed appropriate

Must be American...
> my heavy smoker mom died. Who do I sue!

I would write a detailed letter with as much proof as possible to the General Attorney and find a lawyer. Not being able to afford healthcare in the US is a growing issue. I myself am in that boat with a broken back and lost my career because of it. But there isn't anything I can do since surgery is $45k minimum and PT is $385 for a 30 minute session.

Before the thread dies, I just want to say thank you Sup Forums for talking to me
I appreciate it

>must be uneducated
Not reading more than a handful of words out of entire paragraphs and making foolish assumptions.

Attached: Don't make me come back there.jpg (792x612, 53K)

it can if you ignore it. also couldve been a really really bad ulcer

You just told us

I’m curious what you think the lawyer is going to do in your scenario.

cancer could have metastasized to stomach and caused these issues

arent they going to autopsy?

Her son was so gay that she died from shame

sounds shady, but make it sound like youre worried someone mightve poisoned her, say she mentioned getting threats here and there

should spur them to do an autopsy

Sorry for your loss. If there's a god, then god bless.

Even in death you people are scum.

I didn't say they would do anything. But as healthcare is a growing issue, and AG's are getting more and more complaints on people not being able to pay for healthcare, while simultaneously being fined, it is only a matter of time for someone to profit from the situation.

If the obvious isn't obvious to you, you need to get into politics more, man. This shit is just a circle, repeating every few years.

My pary r with u. Am truley sory for ur lots

>When this thread scares you that you might die at any moment

>arent they going to autopsy?

I don't know. I don't know who gets to make this decision. Her sister? My dad? She was very Catholic, maybe it's not even allowed by her faith? And then if we decide we want one, who even does it? I don't think she went to a doctor basically ever, so it's not like she has a physician or primary care to do it or figure out who should. If it were up to me, I would have it done. But even then do I have to pay someone some huge amount of money to do it?

>trying to get free closure in a capitalistic, opportunistic, corporate-run world
Does your daddy change the oil in your BMW? Or do you even know what oil is?

Attached: Laugh.gif (500x349, 906K)

The plural Is Attorneys General. Why do you use a possessive?

Sorry for you loss :(

But then why get a lawyer to write a letter? What am I supposed to do with the lawyer?

Autopsies cost between $3,000-5,000.

My condolences OP

Might have swallowed too much nigger jizz.

No, i live in a civilized country where we don’t have to be scum over normal stuff just in order to get by.

Those wasted trips are truly a tragedy

Attached: IMG_22o3a4.jpg (719x540, 188K)

>find out after blood tests they're riddled with cancer
So, blood tests can detect cancer?

>what the fuck happened to her :(
?? Didn't the coroner or someone similar tell you? What did they put on the death certificate as cause of death? Why are you asking Sup Forums?

Now you're just being ignorant.

Have a nice day/night. You clearly are too good to be among us.

Attached: Cheers to that.jpg (400x223, 26K)

>Autopsies cost between $3,000-5,000.
If true, that would be a huge reason why we wouldn't have it done

Your the person that wants to sully someone’s memories of their mother with a final scummy act in her name.

The fact that you can’t see that doesn’t surprise me though.

I don't fucking know, last I knew she was still at home waiting for a coroner or whatever to pick her up. Now I have to have my first night of sleep without a mother. Considering an autopsy costs thousands of dollars, and I have no close friends to talk to, and talking to family right now is difficult to say the least, and they have as few answers about what caused her death as I have, I figured I'd talk to Sup Forums

>she was a heavy smoker
>what the fuck happened??

well when you spend all day putting poison into your body it eventually kills you. if she was smoking 2 packs a day she could've afforded healthcare if she spent that money on it instead of cigs. sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug, and in your mom's case she was a bug purposely flying down the highway. it's shitty but it's true.

Very sorry for your loss user :(

Did she have a fever? If so, I'd say it was her appendix.

I'm not sure. I don't personally recall her saying anything about one. But I don't live near her and only talked to her once or twice a week. All I know other than her just saying generically she was feeling sick, is apparently in her last days she had stomach pain and was dry heaving

F- F- faggot

A donkey fucked her.

women don't have classical heart related pains. like diabetics, they can and will get stomach pains, nausea, etc. might have been a heart attack.

Not sure if this is bullshit or you're actually telling the truth...

Either way...? I feel for ya OP... My Mom died 9 months ago.. heart failure. Fucking sucks.. Sorry for your loss.. I know how it feels. :(

Yes sir. Blood tests are the first port of call when it comes to detecting cancer. Not foolproof, but pretty reliable