Hey whatsup Sup Forums

hey whatsup Sup Forums
Keep me company while i get drunk tonight?
AMA
Tell me to do things
Just trying not to be alone.

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-08-05.666.jpg (1280x720, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdaNLI-vAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zvOy8GyB_cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god you look like the embodiment of an edgy redditor trying his hand at Sup Forums

first question: how did you find Sup Forums?

also I'm getting drunk too, op
fucking cheers

Not u again. Didn't year mama give yew any toys to play with?

Dude you were just on earlier today, find something else to do fr.

i found it like 5 years ago- when i was but a wee lad.
Reddit is for fags.

Nah she only cared about buyinh herself heroin

I was out a bar getting drunk with a friend.
Now im home-fuck off.
This is random board.

Also fucking cheers m8

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-13-52.423.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

I'd rather see log threads than your shitty threads tbh

Then you are part of the problem.
Eat dick bruh.

Dude u look normal af.

You have a friend in me

how old are you?

where are you from?

why michelob?

why are you getting drunk?

i'm the first poster drinking with you
ama too lol

Not really you're just a faggot

Take a picture holding an expensive videogame/videogame console while smiling with your mouth open as wide as possible.

You have a friend in me too dawg.
I got you if you ever need someone to just tell you you matter.

I love you Sup Forumsro no gay-mo

im 21

From pennsylvania

Because its what my sisters boyfirend gave me- im poor

Because i want to numb the feels that make me want to off myself

>What are you drinking

>posting in log threads instead of creating OC no matter how mediocre.
Fuck off- your a plague on Sup Forums

Attached: 2018-03-09 05-35-54.740.jpg (1280x720, 615K)

i tried
>gamecube
>cost like $75
>melee cost like $50

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-21-39.658.jpg (1280x720, 538K)

do the magic trick where you slide your thumb up your hand, please

Attached: IMG_4500.jpg (480x466, 38K)

wait- like the "Rip off my finger" thing?

i work for a liquor company so i have a lot to drink
i started with am imperial ipa, then a drank a pear cider, i had a gin and tonic, now i am expirimenting with ingredients and I made a chocolate milk with kalua and fresh cacao powder

really good

fuck yeah

Attached: IMG_4619.jpg (620x349, 43K)

Great smile, wish I had your teeth.

Gotcha homie.

Thanks man i have a REALLY really low opinion of myself.

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-26-43.770.jpg (1280x720, 531K)

bamp

well done sir. thank you

Attached: IMG_4390.gif (343x203, 1.63M)

Lol pretty good.

Some crust/punk to make your depression seem not so abnormal
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdaNLI-vAI

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

not ready for this to die.

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-39-52.431.jpg (1280x720, 553K)

2 shoes

Attached: 2018-02-26 04-11-35.639.jpg (1280x720, 599K)

SHOE ON HEAD

Attached: IMG_2341.jpg (640x640, 52K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zvOy8GyB_cs

Comment. Like. And subscribe.

dude srsly again? Attention seeking faggots like you make me sick,when i see buttboys like you it makes me vomit..I walk down my hallway after smelling something delicious cooking in the kitchen just to come back to Sup Forums to find another fucking attention whore showing his homosexual ass to all the gay men on Sup Forums and they have the GALL to say you fucking LOVE Sup Forums, how much gayer will you get you anusclown

Beta lord.

Not gayer than you obvoiously

Your right- i lord above betas become im alpha as fuck

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-49-39.778.jpg (1280x720, 530K)

What's the last thing you did for the first time OP?

OH FUCK I KNOW THIS ONE
>i did a backflip on a trampoline when i was drunk-- was always too scared to do it sober, failed 3 times while drunk then landed it.

you sound like such a poser

Attached: 1422623115117.jpg (500x375, 21K)

(((Nose)))

Aight- was just being honest.

Im not jewish i swear.
Last name is mosher- im like dutch i think

Attached: 2018-03-13 01-59-29.639.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

You lying heeb. Admit it your last name is Kosher not Mosher.

Attached: 0876a4820c34fe0c086d48bcb701eeae9af0422fc69917a3197de96b21f13ad1.jpg (685x1016, 156K)

Kek.

Attached: asdasdasdas.jpg (958x545, 65K)

i usually tell people my last name is "Brosher"

bump

Hey bro. So apparently someone made a thread a few days back with your face and everything claiming they were you and Saying they were gonna kill themselves. Was it really you? If so why are you so gay?

It for sure was me-
I was dealing with a really shitty mental state at a really bad time.

I dont wanna be "that guy" but when you fall so low in your own mind- that shit doesnt even matter, you just want it to end.

Attached: 2018-03-12 12-53-07.981.jpg (1280x720, 479K)

Im there rn

I hear that. Glad you didn't do it faggot. How's your shitty apartment? You still have a job?

Aye man- if you make it to tomorrow.
Know that i hope you the best in life.

I personally know i cant say anything to change how you feel, but Sup Forumsro. I love you dearly even though i havent met you- you are not alone in feelign the way you do.

Shut your faggot ass up

my apartment is clean and payed for til next month- and yes i wouldnt lose my job over anything- im not trying to be homeless.

>says the guy who made a thread asking if he should stay home cause he felt like shit

Well yeah- but before that thread i had never missed a day of work for 4 months. I had a few days to call off without backlash.

Also are you a me-thread historian?

Attached: 2018-03-13 02-32-03.478.jpg (1280x720, 564K)

Hey again OP, how is everything? Starting to enjoy seeing you around

>Keep me company while i get drunk tonight?
>AMA
What you drinking?
I'm getting shitfaced on Old Crow, the cheapest bourbon I can stand.
My life;s a fucking mess.
I've got a disaster coming in about 4 hours when I have to wake up and deal with that shit.
Another disaster coming on friday.
Prbably a few more between here and there.
I love ME but fuck I hate my life.

Attached: 1497271479475.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

i drank like 50 oz's of buwieser
and liek 5 skinny cans of michelob ultra.

Things are 100x better than a few days ago.
Im trying to take life in strides in a different way after hitting such a low (faggy) point in my life.

That's amazing to hear! I honestly hope things get even better for you OP

Thank you man it means a lot

Not that other user, but I love you Sup Forumsro

>i drank like 50 oz's of buwieser
>and liek 5 skinny cans of michelob ultra.
Jesus, you must have to piss every 30 seconds.
I can drink a half-liter of whiskey and not piss once.
don't you feel bloated?
not judging, just curious.

Why the fuck do you care if you are alone buddy? Get used to it.

Ive pissed maybe 3 times.
The fact i havent eaten in liek 3-4 days makes it a bit easier to stomach, even if it makes me drunker.

Because humans are inherently social creatures, and isolation is hell.

Y u do dis

I've been pretty isolated for about 7 years now. I'm doing alright.

I can barely handle the pain of existing idk

my life is pretty void of people- Sup Forums is full of people of all walks of life.
Im rolling the dice here.

then you might be a sociopath

>"I'm not doing well"
>doesn't do normal coping mechanisms to get well
>does things that act as an infected bandaid (i.e. alcohol and cigs)

It was really sad when one of my friends killed herself.
OP don't do that to people who have ever cared about you. It doesn't matter if you think you have no one, the ex girlfriend still cares, your girlfriend still cares, your family may be shotty but they care, and oddly enough random people on Sup Forums care.
Unfortunately depression has a grip on a lot of people and it takes a complete overhaul of ways of thinking and lifestyle to overcome it. I'm not a fan of antidepressants personally at all, but if it takes meds to help you make lasting changes to heal yourself then go get them.
Before you mention financial issues- poor people can be not-depressed too. Also stop spending your money (even if its six dollars here and there) on beer.
I don't say "be happy" because for most happiness is a passing emotion that occurs more with a healthy state of mind.
Money won't make the depression go away
Attention won't make the depression go away
Solitude won't make the depression go away
A perfect girlfriend won't make the depression go away (though it can help to have a good one, it won't solve all of your problems)
Food won't make the depression go away
Alcohol and cigarettes won't make it go away - they worsen it over time
Sup Forums will make your depression worse
Screen time with phones will not make the depression go away

(1/2)

Attached: 1520285390459.jpg (750x536, 64K)

I'm really not a sociopath at all. My problem is that I am way to far from sociopathy for my own good.

There's a reason why everyone suggests meditation. It's the least you can do for yourself to set aside ten or twenty minutes every day. You will feel some immediate but not lasting relief initially. After you continue this for a few weeks you will see results.
Also, it's good that you recognize your depression. This means you can self-check your emotions. Do this. Recognize "hey, I had a jovial moment - I heard a good joke and laughed" or "i am spinning in circles in my head and I feel hopeless" (a lot of depression and anxiety can be looping thoughts)
Be honest with yourself.

There's always somewhere to turn as far as shelter goes if you lose your house and can't move in with your parents. It wouldn't be pretty, but it wouldn't be permanent either. And if you did move in with your parents maybe do your best to help them not be junkies...
Unfortunately it's easier for me and everyone else to sit here and tell you what we feel like you should do to improve your outlook or situation. You can probably see a few things that would help too, but you get stuck in the haze of depression and "Not feeling like it"
Say "fuck you" to that feeling at least once a day. It should not define you. Depression causes habits that bring more depression.
Seek a counselor, or if you're open to it try meds to get you kick-started on habits, or just follow some good habits.

(2/2)

Attached: 1520290893968.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

More like unbelievably introverted.

Attached: Untitled.png (1185x695, 113K)

Oh
OP has one of these too- some guy wanted me to take it
>pic related
>results.

Attached: asdfsdfsd.jpg (1361x964, 93K)

From all of your info- i can tell you have followed much of my threads- And you are absolutely right with alot you say.

I recognize my bouts of depression. I have made a vow since hitting my low point of going crazy and taking FUCKING NYQUIL and trying to find a place to hang myself, that i wont allow myself to get caught in the feedback loops of my own mind.

Because thats exactly what it is- i get a thought of "im worthless" por whatever, and it morphs and repeats into much worse things that drag my mental state down.

I have spoken to 3 people or so this last day that have really helped my headspace, and made me feel not so "fucked up"

I didnt even buy any drinks tonight, a buddy of mine took me to a bar because i was down and boguht me a few.

I'm glad that you found people to help.

You're really not all that fucked up. People are dysphoric more regularly nowadays, or maybe it's just recognized more often.
Great that you went out with someone!
I come off as really anti-alcohol in these cases because I have had too many alcoholics in my life and have a bit of a distaste for it so I apologize for being repetitive in that sense. I know you aren't an alcoholic from what I can see. I think I come off as more abrasive than I actually mean to be.

You said we could tell you to do things
I'm telling you to do this:
Start with baby steps on something with long term benefits.

Yeah thought loops suck. I've managed to not be depressed for the most part and bring my crippling anxiety to manageable levels. I don't use meds or anything, just some free therapy (fucking awesome counselor I'm lucky to have her) and basically everything in the image for the 2/2 post.

I'm glad that you are working towards healing. I really wish the best for you

Haha nah bro I just so happen to be on when you make threads. Would love to be friends with your dumbass but you're in another state. And probably gay