Hey Sup Forums I’ve been browsing/lurking for about a month wondering if you guys care if I were to kill myself plus...

Hey Sup Forums I’ve been browsing/lurking for about a month wondering if you guys care if I were to kill myself plus guess my age(ranges from 13 to 20)

Attached: B8F1D31B-6839-4AA3-85BD-C342436CEC4C.jpg (183x200, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCiRiQGCHGjDLT9FQXFW0I3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk or care I’m serious though

you need trips before you're allowed to become an hero op.

???

Wait why would we care, we don't know you... also I'm guessing 12 yo

Wrong and true

Wrong on age and true why would you care what happens

keep rolling faggot

while we're waiting, what's got you so fucked up

I'm bored af honestly, tell me your story

Dad threatens family with suicide I’m stressing about grades and twin sisters are freaking out 24-7

tell me about your twin sisters. are they hot?

Wow ok so I'm guessing you're 14, and trust me, these aren't real problems, so you're definitely not gonna kys. Don't you have a friend you can talk to or something?

Eh 5-10 maybe 6 if they were my age group there just hitting puberty maybe 7-10 about for there age group

>lurking for about a month
>guess my age(ranges from 13 to 20)
>13 to 20
>if you guys care if I were to kill myself
Unless you're a paraplegic stump living in sierra leone there's no reason to kys, we're only a decade away from sex robots and mars colonies faggot.

Attached: 1492436449327.jpg (145x120, 6K)

I’m known at school as a autistic tard but my grades have been kinda higher then my peers especially chads and I have a severe anxiety disorder

I’m southern alberta trash (Alberta is a Canadian province)

Are you seeing a therapist or anything? Also, do you have ANY friends or nah?
Btw don't say your age, because it's definitely under 18 which means b&, and I wanna hear you out

do you like things in your ass?
askin for a friend

>if I were to kill myself
What you do effects others, even in the smallest of ways.

I am not seeing a therapist and I have one friend but hes moving in maybe a week out of province

Grades mean jack shit when you're going to be paying college debts up until your death, learn Japanese or some programing languages, high school is only for making friends, getting laid and wasting our youth time.

Attached: 1499779922798.png (1196x3316, 1.84M)

No I’m not fucking gay

The thing is my parents would ground me for like a month with out 70+ grades

You should probably see one then, and if you have kik we can talk about shit if you want

I’ll set up my discord

what’s your sc my nigga

Time to start grooming w/ a steady stream you pussy u won't want to an hero user

Attached: 6A2FB356-C17A-4D0A-A288-0288301F0EDB.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

>doesn't like to take it up the ass
>my parents would ground me
kek, your parents most likely don't know how the world works right now but unless you star doing something more productive with your time, that is, not memorizing math problems as if it's going to make a millionaire out of you, you're going to have a bad time later on.
Watch this channel youtube.com/channel/UCiRiQGCHGjDLT9FQXFW0I3A when you have time, then read Brave New World and lastly, lurk on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1504741593750.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

Thanks mate