Is this the first stage of genital herpes...

Is this the first stage of genital herpes? Found near top of my thigh towards my knee (9 inches from my knee) I've had a headache later in the day and I had sex about 3 weeks ago with a slut but wore a condom.

Gonna fuck some chick Thursday and don't want to spread it. I have pictures of her fine ass, but will only give after given diagnoses.

Attached: 0313180109b.jpg (3264x1836, 1.67M)

Bumping with hit chicks

Attached: tomi-lahren-26654217.png (500x691, 198K)

Med student here....Need a better description of symptoms,perhaps better pics....Looks like Herpes

Attached: images.jpg (240x144, 5K)

Last week there were a few times when I peed it burned a little and I thought it was something to do with herpes then. Symptoms didn't show up, never got a headache and stopped worrying about it and now this. I'll post another pic.

Keep in mind that Herpes usually never shows symptoms until the bumps appear...Any fever?

The picture won't upload due to low memory.. What ever the fuck that means. I dont have any bumps or warts or anything on my dick, shaft or balls. No itchyness down there that isn't normal. Is it weird that I would get a break out that high up on my thigh? Also, I was just going to get a blowjob, will I still spread HSV1 to her even though I dont have warts on my dick?

Unless those are raised and kinda like pimples it doesn't look like herpes to me. Herpes also takes pretty long to show up so 3 weeks is very short to otice symptoms. I can't really imagine a scenario where that part of your thigh would be in contact with some herpes puss either. The burning when you pee is really what you need to worry about right now because thats a symptom of chlamydia and gonorrhea which are super common. Not serious STIs at all but you shouldn't spread that shit around. Go pee in a cup at the doctors and wear a condom from now on you dummy.

When I run my finger over the location of the rash, I don't feel any bumps, but it can still be under the skin? No fever. Feel fine.

She is the perfect person to hate fuck. Such a trash human but so hot

I wore a condom when I fucked that chick. So. I think I'm ok on the chlamydia and syphilis related std's. Thanks for replying, she really does have a nice ass.

I have HSV2 to a chick once, because I didn't know I had it. It was a horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend it. That image is NOT diagnostic. a small cluster of small watery blisters appear, after a day of abrasion they are ruptured and then they form a small scab at each of the sites that heal in the normal time of a small scab.

Wow you really should have paid more attention in health class. Herpes and warts are different viruses. Let's just entertain the idea that you do have herpes, even without an outbreak it can still be spread to a mouth, pussy, or ass.

Well the burning would only be a symptom of herpes if you had it on your dick or more specifically in your dick. It's a very rare symptom but it's possible. Unfortunately condoms don't protect fully from HPV or HSV. If you caught one of those if would show up where your pubes are or on your balls most likely. The location of your rash seems too unlikely that it would be from herpes. Either way a doctors visit is the best way to calm your mind. Trust me, I've had way too many STD scares. Alright now show us the booty.

Thats what I meant to say but got nervous and knew you would understand what I meant lol. I'm trying to upload her nudes but it says low memory to perform action..? Wtf? More diagnosis as well please.

Thanks doc. The more I look it up the more I find out that you can get an outbreak on yohr thighs.. And then I look it up on Google and other websites and I cant find shit. I also cant make an appointment before Thursday. They're booked,

I keep trying to post her ass but my dumb ass phone keeps saying not enough memory to perform previous action. Same when I try to upload my own photo. I cleared cookies, history and deleted a bunch of pictures And it still says the same thing...

I had shingles which is a form of herpes. They fucking hurt so fucking bad like nidles poking your skin and nerves. That shit was painful.

It's definitely possible to get an outbreak on your thigh. My only issue with that is that it seems like it's on your mid thigh. Would that area have rubbed near her pussy when you were fucking? Also if the doctor is booked try planned parenthood. I've gotten next day appointments with them and they'll more than likely take your insurance

Just screenshot the picture from your phone. It'll be lower quality but it'll work most likely

I dont have insurance. I actually called the girl I banged and she said she never had any symptoms or signs of ever having herpes. Who knows? Could have been lying she told me she would take me to the clinic but I ended up being busy that day.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-01-45-45.png (720x1280, 503K)

This is the 2nd day that the rash is there. When you had a breakout, was it just bumps right away? Can I still get them on my penis?

Well she seems decently on top of her sexual health. If she had herpes she simply could have never gotten symptoms and wouldn't actually be lying. I'd say keep an eye on your rash until thursday but I'd say you're less likely to have caught it than actually having it. Planned parenthood isn't expensive to get looked at by the way and waiting isn't bad. The most I've ever had to wait for a next day thing was like 50 minutes. I'd call them tomorrow and just shell out like 50 bucks for a doc to look at it.

Oh thats the chick I'm fucking on Thursday, I don't have pics of the other chick... Thanks for advice.

The other screen shots wont upload but I will keep trying bros.

I did get really drunk a few nights ago and slipped and that could be just a bruise with some red blood cells surfacing. I forgot about that.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-01-45-21.png (720x1280, 808K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-01-49-43.png (720x1280, 1.14M)

Bump so my bros can see her ass

If bumps don't surface, is it safe to say it isn't herpes? Or can herpes still show as a mild rash?

It looks like a fucking bruise, OP. Stop being a bitch.

Thanks

Pic of her face

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-16-00-08-44.png (720x1280, 1.33M)