My ex (pictured) was a promiscuous girl. Debating if it should actually bother me or if I should just get over it...

My ex (pictured) was a promiscuous girl. Debating if it should actually bother me or if I should just get over it. Guess how many guys she's been with. I'll dump nudes if you're close.

Attached: 34567.png (410x881, 677K)

Also,that's a man

Attached: a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg (480x415, 63K)

what's to get over if she's your ex? why would it matter? get yourself tested and stop thinking about it.

Eh, still can't get over her. We dated for a long time. It was pretty serious

Not trying to diss you, OP. But that there looks like a jewess.

Attached: 1511994353493.png (511x674, 168K)

Between 1 and 99999999999

you get over it in time, you dont have a choice.

Attached: 1518412059241.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Jew. Free Palestine.

so you fell in love with a whore? why would you do that to yourself.

also 38.

lmao I know this girl. Sadly, she dated several guys that I personally know, so I can't guess who posted this per say. But I know she was a pretty notorious slut back in the day. I dated one of her friends. Number is over 100, easily. That was as of a few years ago. Sorry, OP. Need to get over her. Doesn't matter anyway

Is this bait? Don't settle for a slut. Dump nudes and dump her. Make sure she knows it's purely because she's a whore.

where does she live and does she have a tinder?

Not going to give exact info. But southeast, and yeah probably

OP is beta af; so i'll guess 17 dudes. a few of them black cuz she heard they got big dongers. how close am i?

I bet Natasha Aughey has had 10.26 miles of dick in her

Pic unrelated

Attached: Baking Time!.png (1908x1140, 1.04M)

I am beta af, but no, you're way under. Other guy is right, sadly. It's over 100. Like 120ish.

Other guy, did you go to GHS?

im guessing in the 12ish ballpark

>I'll dump nudes if you're close.
I'm gonna guess...
120ish

southeast USA? time to expand my miles away.

>was

120ish. now show nudes.

also how can you have any respect for a girl that slutty? does she go out every weekend and get drunk and fuck any random guy she can find?

Eh, that's part of what I struggle with. She had a fucked up childhood. Idk. Also she's a bit older than you're probably guessing, so she's had time to rack some numbers up. But yeah, it's a lot.

For real though, would you fuck a girl who had fucked over 100 guys?

18-25

No, experience and obviously has no trouble fucking more, long as she's tested

so.............................................where are the nudes?

we probably haven't guessed correct

how old is she?

300+

let's say she fucked 3 people a month, around 35 per year, over a span of 15 years.
Gonna go with 525

yes. and if she's clean maybe fwb.
user, fuck this girl. she's not worth lamenting over. go fall in love with a virgin. i took my ex's virginity and we were together for 4 years. they were the happiest years of my life, and had I not been such a fuck up we probably would have gotten married. best relationship I ever had. the sex was magical and wasn't just to get off most of the time, but to make love.

damn, dude. I'm trying to do the math; she must've started at an early age. 13ish. that's about 7 dicks a year on top of however many times she repeated each one. (guessing maybe 1 or 2 of her per year quota) so, she was banging a new guy every 6 weeks or so? how is she not a clap trap at this point? dude, try for a sister or cousin. different personalities but same look kinda.

>make love
fag

400 or 500. Any girl who wants to can fuck as many guys as she wants with no real effort and quite a few do. The only thing that slows them down is fear, of disease or strange men, and boredom.

11/10 would read pic again before baking bread.

0 because lesbo

i hope you experience it some day bud.

i've seen this girl posted b4. never any nudes.
SAGE
A
G
E

lol i have. it's why i poke fun. also, she broke my heart. guess that's what i get for being a fag too.

v
In a row?

I'm kidding. If she's clean of STD's then yeah. Its the most insecure thing to be picky about. Think about it. What are you afraid of? It all boils down to worrying about being inadequate. Like you don't compare, there's too many to compare to, etc. Or that you'll be just another notch.

I mean that's fair, a lot of people aren't confident. But that isn't on the girl IMO.

Sure it can be a red flag for her being into risky behaviour, or quick to break up, or likely to cheat if you are going for a relationship. But it doesn't guarantee that those things will happen. Its on you to decide if you trust her based on the behaviour she is displaying NOW with you. Also how much do you feel you bring to the table?

I have had long term relationships with girls who were virgins. And my current girl was not. Fucked about five guys more than I fucked girls. Say 10 to my 5. To some guys that is a big deal. To me it isn't. She's not fucking anyone while she is with me, and she's not comparing me to anyone, because what I bring to the table is more than enough. My cock is larger than average (8 inches if I use all the tricks in the book to measure). I fuck her silly to the point where she can't breathe from multiple orgasms. I treat her properly, with respect in all aspects of the relationship - and I get it in return.

Now if she did start to shop or fuck around I'd just leave. Plenty of fish in the sea and I know what qualities I have. But I don't think about that happening, I don't think about her past, my past, her promiscuity, etc.

Be confident in yourself and you'll find you'll get more pussy anyway. Who cares if it isn't the Notebook style high school virgin romance.

The last 2 digits of my roll decides my number.

17?