Sup fags

sup fags

so recently i had a class with students from international exchange programs. like 90% of people were american there.

i noticed that almost all of americans were cold, judging and phoney people who act like they are afraid of human interaction. some of them tried to socialize but even they were awkward and somewhat distanced.

all things considered, i was very surprised to realize how full of shit most of them are. i am used to consume tons of american content (youtube, talk shows, movies etc.), and the common american folk is almost never portrayed like that. i obviously heard about this issue but i never though it would be THAT real.

my question here is "why". what's wrong with them all? why do they act so retarded? like dude, you are in an exchange program, at least try to take advantage of the situation.

or is it just a coincidence?
most of them come from michigan and tennessee. is it just a state thing or something?

PS no wonder you have school shootings kek.

Attached: images.jpg (262x193, 12K)

bump

bumparoo

Bump out of interest

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-082147.png (2560x1440, 1.56M)

"I met 4 people from a country and I think I know everything about it"

that meme is true

What country are you from OP? I was an exchange student to nipland via Rotary. I didn't necessarily have that sort of experience, but then again, different groups of people who are associated with organizations who go to different countries are normally a different breed--not to smell my own farts, I'm nothing special.

Be wary of this sort of mentality too, OP.

my question here is "why" do you think anyone here gives a flying fuck?

He might be gone.

op here. im from israel. like 50 people in class, 35 americans +-

You expect me to read all that?

Helicopter parenting mostly, kids are starved of basic human interaction under the unspoken presupposition that a kid will just turn out fine with no guidance, and if they don't it's their fault. Americans are often willing to endorse a rigid moral code at the expense of living in an inescapable shit heap of people they're too hateful to help and too afraid to deal with.

Attached: tmp_25934-15190184508101078465612.gif (537x975, 51K)

>israel
>americans
>not jews
fucking kikes going back to their homeland I guess. Nothing about being in Israel says American to me.

What the hell do you expect? Can they speak basic jew tounge? Put yourself in their shoes, and then think about it some more.

It probably isn't as prominent as the amount you experienced, but yes it is an issue that is growing.
I won't claim I know exactly what is wrong, but I foot a lot of the blame on the weird level of machismo in media the average American experiences growing up. It teaches the young that things are fine if you are a stoic gruff go-getter, and many of those people go on never learning that it doesn't work for most people.
That ends up cultivating emotionally needy but distant people, the kind who don't exactly know how to be good respectful people without being told explicitly they need to be.
This action hero dilemma is similar to what otaku in JP and now other places end up doing: trying to see too much of themselves in their favorite badass protagonist, going so far to be that protagonist as to Naruto run in public

op here again. the class is in english. they are not jews in the most part. i had previous interactions with jewish americans and it was much better though

This isn't wrong, but is more accurate for those who didn't grow up in intelligent families, however,
> good respectful people without being told explicitly they need to be
That line would tie in more so with but I don't think that's the only scenario. I grew up in commiefornia for most of my life, and fuckers run rampant, not knowing how to polite, just "chill" at best.

my parents and my life was fine
I'm a piece of shit because I'm a piece of shit. Doesn't reflect my gender or my race or anything.
basically I'm just a normal Sup Forumstard

Are you a nigger, pakistani or a Mexican?

OP again. No. European roots

This just furthers the point I made above: you are only as much of a shit as you want to be, but you don't try harder not to be a shit because your parents don't make you try.
Sometimes mom just has to grab you by the ear and yell "you let that good man alone, Ignatius!"
This problem is heavily exacerbated by the tenants of the 'no child left behind' policy of our schools, which not only prevent students from being held back if they don't do well at a year of school but also (primarily) prevents teachers from doling out threatening punishments for class disruption. Sure, a few snide jokes don't hurt most, but it has gotten so out of hand that multiple teachers were nearly fired due to getting angry at kids who wouldn't quit fucking around. That was just about 4 years ago now, and I imagine it just gets worse with time.
What I am getting at is that Americans are not taught to behave themselves unless in strict settings like Orthodox Church or Grandma's house, and legislation only makes the problem worse

R u from the us man?

I'm canadian so half of that is gibberish to me but I agree
my parents were way too lax with me
in some ways they were strict
But even people with bad parents can turn out well if they really try and get help elsewhere etc
I wasn't tenacious enough as a child