Musicians you lost respect for their opinions not their music

Musicians you lost respect for their opinions not their music.

>he had "respect" for Big Sean

Xiu Xiu

How exactly has the justice system failed? He was arrested for assaulting 2 pedestrians this year.

what happened

I liked the music, but then I read the tweets. How can he talk all say all those hurtful things about people who he doesn't know when he'd probably get super butthurt and probably cry if someone tweeted about how glad they were that his dad is dead so he doesn't have to see how big off a faggot his son is.

he dindu nutthing and dey need more money for dem programs

Coincidentally i gained respect for billy corgan when i saw his interview on info wars. Nigga has some conspiracy level crazy talk but i dig his honesty about his ideas regarding them.

give me a quick bogdown on the corgan angle

>freedom of speech must be upheld
>social justice is bad
>bernie sanders is an idiot
>the government is responsible for music piracy
>chem trails
>weaponized zombies

Check out Dave Mustaine

Actually met him after a show in biloxi. Got to chill in the bus and talked about the middle east. This was 2012 during the 13 tour I think. Cool guy, kinda weird theories but super cool dude.

didnt meek mill rape some girl or sum shit

He's a rapper. Why do girls that hang out with rappers not expect to get raped?

Social indoctrination
Then it happenes because cognitive dissonance paralyzes them

I'm a centrist, but bleeding heart leftist Moby's discography speaks to me on a level unlike anything else
I also really enjoy new age music that only hippies like/produce

Kendrick Lamar has some awful taste. He listens to XXX but not Drake smdh.

I went off them when I heard Support Our Troops. The guy seems like an asshole who thinks really highly of himself.

bump

why are u follwing big sean
he sucks ass. u have shit taste

>meek meets the same judge for about a decade for violating his probation
>she keeps giving him chances that the ordinary man wouldn't get
>she finally gets fed up with him fucking up his chances and gives him jail time
The judge was a black woman so dont go playing the race card, this is a prime example of how much the justice system favors you if you're rich, no regular man would be given a decades worth of oppurtunities for violating their probation. Fuck meek and fuck other celebrities for giving in to this BS

muh music piracy. get with the times you stupid old fuck. the internet caused music piracy, not the government.

Its a really poignant song for some of the military assholes. wtf is wrong with it? how can u have that misconception with albums titled DEAR GOD I HATE MYSELF? let alone his obvious issues in interviews. Think more

Eddie Vedder

He makes great music but his stance on gun control turns me completely off of Pearl Jam

I still like the music, but some of those tweets are laughable really. Completely agree with you there.

goverment created the internet though

all of them, that's (part of the reason) why i don't pay for music

what tweets? care to link them?

Yeah I was very suprised that he cosigned that piece of shit, considering the quality of his own music
Maybe he hears potential in X that we don't, idk