LOL Trump was the best that the Republican electorate could do. LMFAO

LOL Trump was the best that the Republican electorate could do. LMFAO

Attached: trump_gross_candid.jpg (1160x629, 199K)

Attached: actually its shit bait.png (224x225, 6K)

May the great God Emperor Trump reign for a thousand years!

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 87K)

And he beat the best the Democrats could do. Says something about the quality of our politicians

Says more about how dumb middle America is. Trump wouldn't have won without the electoral college. HRC won the popular vote.

Attached: take_my_medicaid.jpg (960x640, 40K)

Sorry y'all. ;)

Attached: evidence_mountin.jpg (741x960, 87K)

And he wasn't even Republican.

Attached: troika.png (720x400, 552K)

Attached: fuck_my_shit_up_trump.png (800x430, 276K)

The electoral college is a good thing. I don't want two of the same states deciding who our president is every year.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Attached: backpfeifengesicht.jpg (1440x907, 168K)

cuckservitard detected

Attached: TvT 5.png (1230x673, 613K)

The electoral college is a good thing...to a certain degree. No one could have imagined someone like Trump could actually swindle enough middle Americans to get elected. Therein lies the problem. So, what do you do when a 3rd of your country elects someone akin to a WWF wrestler?

I think you mean the best America could do. /thread

And then when a liberal wins next election and I say the same thing, I'll be called a snowflake or some original garbage.

I'm neutral and have voted in four elections for both sides and an independent. So suck my dick. If you don't like living in a republic, move.

And hillary was the best dems could come up with. No wonder everyone's talking about the decline and fall of the American Empire.

and you're still butthurt. we got it.

>middle Americans
You mean the lumpy proletariat?

Attached: murican economics.jpg (647x622, 106K)

sure kid yawn this retarded etc

there, now that guy doesn't have to show up

Ronald Reagan did in in '82. He was just an actor with a golden voice.

Serious question: what does a country do when less than half their people votes an unqualified person into power? Asking for a friend.

Attached: alphabet.gif (384x312, 1.83M)

T. Edgelord

Attached: hey-baby-im-paddy-the-edge-lord.jpg (500x689, 43K)

Attached: bluecollar.jpg (700x700, 139K)

Attached: general_deferment.jpg (733x960, 83K)

Can anyone explain this graph?

Attached: income_inequality1.jpg (879x405, 29K)

Here is your (you), you desperate fuck.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 443K)

mfw I tell people to buy goldline and survival kits because the world is ending under OBUMMER's administration and I rake in millions and millions of dollars.

Attached: glenn-beck.jpg (485x279, 24K)

Nice try, Sherlock Holmes. 2/6 = BIG TIME FAIL

Gross.

Attached: smile.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Fucking. Gross.

Attached: trump_hair.jpg (2048x1365, 614K)

Would you?

Attached: sarah_huckabee_sanders.jpg (682x1024, 72K)

LOL and he still beat out your shitty candidate(s) LMFAO

He won and you're still mad.

Kneel to Trump

Hello, Russia. ;)

This, and it's the way it is.

Crybabies can't hadle it when they're on the losing side.

>I lost, therefore I don't want to play by the rules anymore

Bait or not, liberals are literally this retarded

Attached: 1520920350797.png (1800x1578, 199K)

better than the slut the democrats tried to give us

PLEASE SEND HELP OBUMMER TOOK MY GUNS AND INSTALLED SHARIA LAW AND PUT ME IN JADE HELM.

Not true. No one ever expected someone like Trump could even have a chance. Hence why it's now an issue...

Yet again, Ronald Reagan did it in 82. He was just an actor. Many presidents were wholly unqualified.

And to add...what would you do if less than half your country turned into Idiocracy? Say "Them's the rules!" or "Oh shit...I had no idea how dumb less than half of the country has gotten..."?

Good point. Seems to be a trend going on....

The Republican electorate loves unqualified people. And actor (funny, they hate Hollywood now though) and a shady real estate mogul. Impressive.

I expected it. Hell, I voted FOR him.

You're still buttblasted and it's hilarious

Yes, if those were the rules before, and then I lost, then I decided I don't like the rules all of a sudden...tough cookies.

I certainly wouldn't cry about it for months on end on Sup Forums though.

Hypothetically, you live in a country and about 40% of the people vote for Kim Kardashian to be president. What do?

Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson to name a few for the Democrats.

So...electoral college is good to go, even if Trump is elected, or Shania Twain, or Justin Bieber, or The Undertaker, or Dale Earnhardt Jr.? No looking into it? No re-assessing?

This is literally Idiocracy.

HORSESHIT. Reagan was a 2 term governor and a union leader. Trump is a basic PT Barnam scam artist, all he's ever been and all he remains today,

>So, what do you do when a 3rd of your country elects someone akin to a WWF wrestler?

The same thing you did when they elected a Kenyan born closet muslim half nigger.

Edgy.

obummer took my guns!!

It wasn't for lack of trying

Obummer installs Sharia Law and puts you in Jade Helm while outlawing Christianity. What do?