Turned 40 today and wish I was in my 20s and banging EDM girls Sup Forums. Show me what I'm missing?

Turned 40 today and wish I was in my 20s and banging EDM girls Sup Forums. Show me what I'm missing?

Attached: tumblr_nve8cjRThZ1rvaehpo1_500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfB7vF7nCdA
caseygraphics.com.au/young
twitter.com/AnonBabble

midlife crisis?

Happy birthday

Happy birthday

You should now be doing yearly prostate exams.

Yes. Wife is 42, everyone with whom I work is between 22 and 29.

I hit 40 last year. It sucks. Just remember the young hot EDM girls will one day be 40 and look old and their bodies will sag. And whatever fashion girls in their 20s are wearing will be even sexier and sluttier.

28 here.

If you could go back 12 years what would you do?

Attached: d9ed3ff88cde04cefa499071728edf6d.jpg (565x754, 143K)

You could be 40 and fucking EDM girls in their 20's with daddy issues.

Seconded. Turned 40 last year and have fucked 2 edm sluts since then.

The one on the left.

But in all seriousness, would have put a little more money away in my 20s, started exercising more before my mid 30s, and wouldn't have bought a house out of my price range just because someone approved my loan in 2006.

This. I'm 42 I feel old sometimes going to festivals and shit but fuck it. I have fucked young EDM girls. I'm not even good looking, nerdy skinny guy lol

Fuck man, that's why I started this tread. Share some pics of said sluts. Fuck. What have I done with my life.

Attached: tumblr_oxhn1qqOlq1vj0rplo1_1280.jpg (1280x1777, 473K)

I'm 24 and have never been to a rave/edm concert. Am I going to regret it?

Haha fucking Sup Forums

Attached: 1520734741741.jpg (640x442, 54K)

Dude, I'm a 350lb fatty and I can still get girls at EDM shows, just got hit them up and make sure to bring drogos. Sharing is caring!

Get off your arse and go. I don't want to hear about a wife. Don't blame others for your failed dreams/wants.

here's what you're missing

Attached: sexually-transmitted-diseases-250x250.jpg (177x249, 18K)

I'm not even gonna talk shit about what little fun there is.

I'm 21, and I've been addicted to the Internet since I was 17, I'm depressed and not wanting to live since I was 17, last year I worked and for the first time in my life I talked to many beautiful women, sometimes I don't feel so bad because life is subjective, what am I missing Sup Forums?

Post for ant sti?

>hey, nons look here, a glitch!!!

Attached: b5whdh6ng4chep3757444000000.jpg (1280x670, 63K)

Im this guy I can confirm this I did catch Chlamydia and possibly herpes from the same chick.

damn even stevens grew up

sounds like me but I'm more otaku than you
I've been on here since I was like 10

Jesus, this thread is more depressing than I think my life is and I'm op. Fuck you young guys.

I just wanted to see some hot raver girls.

Thanks for the birthday wishes first few anons.

Happy Birthday OP, just turned the double nickel myself, i'm now looking for chicks with Grand Daddy issues.

My buddy, Google, can probably help you out.

www.google.com

You missed your chance, regret is a bitch isn't it? Sorry no one can help with that.

I hear you brother. I'm 31 this week. Every so often, as I'm drifting off to sleep, my mind will meander over my misspent youth. Knowing it's gone, Nd aall that's left is aging, I get an overwhelming urge to kill myself.

Anyway, Heaven Tucker ks my favorite, skankiest EDM ho. IG is heavenuhh

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-034036.jpg (978x1195, 435K)

Check out Bing, Burning Man EDM girls.

Attached: Burning Man.jpg (474x456, 65K)

Op is your dick starting to get soft when hard? Has he started taking a break in the mornings? If not what are you doing to keep him going?

40 aint old... 30s aint old. It's all how you view the world and how you live.

You're never, I repeat, NEVER going to be "too old" to bang young girls... Getting laid is the easiest thing to do, and you can do it all your life. If I was you, I'd be looking more at like retirement plans and money futures.

Banging sluts is an ageless pursuit, bros. Don't let that get you down.

Attached: 1447207655349.jpg (720x720, 56K)

You old degenerate subhuman trashes are disgusting and you're the reason why our country is on it's ass, I bet you faggots are homeless, basement dwellers or some cheap filthy low lives.

Right... THAT's what's wrong with our country...

Attached: Paulwat2.png (557x473, 418K)

Butt hurt millennial detected.

Edm culture is so vile. Yea the rave hotties have a different 'babeness' to them, but the effort =/ the reward. It's a cesspool of teenage angst.

Get into Death Metal my friend. There is no age limit, everyone isnt fucked on e(albeit drunk) so you can actually have meaningful convos inbetween bands. Nevermind that the majority of musicians in death metal actually care about the quality and depth of skill of their music.

Oh yea Metal babes are freaky too but I mean come on that's universally known.

Consider how you'd look back on this point in your life; obsessing over rave babes at 40, or moshing with your bros and taking home a hot metal babe at 40

True dat, metal babes are freakier and are less SJW snowflakier.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfB7vF7nCdA

Dude fuck straight off please

Raver girls are the best!

>metal babe

Attached: 1509085042457.jpg (720x540, 68K)

You clearly have no idea what "metal" means.

I banged rave/edm girls since i was about 16 up until 25

It was fun but i probably wouldn't do it again

>STDs
>so many STDs

Right Bro, real metal chick.

Attached: Lita Ford.jpg (474x699, 52K)

Love me some Lita Ford and her BC Rich's.

You ever heard of Vixen? Best female metal group ever.

Yep say them live when they opened for Ozzy.

edit >> Saw

Was than when Jan was still alive?

>Vixen
Yea, that was the '88-89 tour year she didn't died in 2013.

>88-89
The good years.

>Turned 40 today and wish I was in my 20s and banging EDM girls Sup Forums.

When you were in your 20s you were sitting on your ass playing Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid.

Went to the concert with my late wife, it was our 1st aniversery present to each other, we had a blast.

She was a true Ozzy fan, we even played "Life Wont Wait" at her funeral, at her request.

Got any tips for hooking up with these girls? 31 year old skinny fag here

What planet are you on? Every metal concert I go to is literally 95% males.

Confidence, and talk smart.

Just don't be a blubbering idiot. Talk good. Use the best words. ha!

But seriously, just don't show any self-doubt. And that doesn't just apply to picking up girls, but it applies to all walks of life. Just be out there, and be positive.

I've always asked this question: whats the worst that can happen? Can these people ruin your life?... Can these people fuck your credit score? or burn your house down?...

Seriously... I take the same approach to my every day at work, or friends, or the public. If I want to see things go a certain way, I push that way... and in the end, nobody can destroy my life if they disagree with me.

Just be confident and let that be part of your conversation and personality.

Attached: wellthereitis.png (608x329, 159K)

I assume your idea of a "metal concert" is a Dragonforce show, where everyone is jerking each other off.

Go to a Europe, Whitesnake or Dokken show.

>lrn2metal

Ok so acting confident is the first step. What next. How do you get to the sex part.

Fuck Dragonforce and fuck you

Jesus man.. have you ever picked up a girl?... I can't spell this shit out. Once a girl is in your sights and in your zone, I figured you'd know what to do.

Lots of 20 year old female Whitesnake fans are there?

Nah I've never had casual sex apart from a couple of flukes. Only ever get laid from relationships which is boring

Well that was certainly constructive. I'll just go ahead and know I was right, you know nothing of real metal. It's cool... I remember when I was 16 too.

Attached: tEwD9Ix.png (800x422, 340K)

>real metal
No true Scotsman fallacy

I can't believe I'm going to take time of my life to write this out.. but here it goes.

Get in a comfortable talking zone. Make some joking passive suggestions. Lightweight things that could be shrugged off as jokes if she's not down for it. Or invite a conversation about sex... say things like "yea, its been a while since *xyz* for me"... and see what she comes back with...

Basically put the conversation out on a tee, and see what she swings at... It's not hard.

>if you don't like the music i like you are wrong
Welcome to Sup Forums

Same here. I'm 29 and I've mentioned to one of my friends a couple times how I find a lot of this so hot.
>he just goes bro we went to parties and concerts etc all the time!
Yeah i just got absolutely hammered drunk and hid in the corner. The few times girls approached me I erupted spaghetti all over the room

Attached: pp,185x205-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 9K)

If you were back 20 years you would be doing Rave girls

Well yeah, but you still knew what i meant.

Also, you could take that to mean I wish I was in my 20s today, which was more in line with what I was thinking.

Mid 40’s here.
If you want to bang hot chicks go to comic conventions and the like. Plenty of needy girls with low self esteem and daddy issues to be found there. Already fucked around 10 girls this year. Plus nobody bats an eye when you chat up 12-16 yo girls because they thing you’re her father lol ;)

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> caseygraphics.com.au/young
It's better than TINDER.

Attached: 1520715307710.jpg (400x532, 42K)

Bad advice...

Happy birthday old man

Good advice.

Same fag

I've fucked girls from 18+ from anime and comic conventions... those venues are hot spots for sluts of all ages... Pick an age and a color: you'll find it for the taking.

Thats fucking everywhere.... the difference is there are 4 times as many girls as guys in places like this. Better odds anywhere else unless literally your only element of comfort is video games and comic books
Plus don't forget pic related la

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-053509.jpg (1418x2172, 795K)

Pic needs source... That is either horribly written, someone is butthurt, or it's fake.

places like what? can you be more specific and maybe name a few conventions?

Nothing better than fucking an EDM slut on Molly. This is my fuck buddy. Really nice slut with a tight and delicious cunt.

Attached: 623A82CF-8C44-4DEE-83C6-8672AC101177.jpg (613x1366, 788K)

Well I am only citing local cons in St Louis.. not sure where everyone else is from.

Attached: B4CFD1F2-FCDF-4D0E-A0DF-C9D526113BED.jpg (390x1394, 440K)

Just Google it you lazy wh*Toid

Way to be a Sup Forumsro, fuckhead... You're clearly new here. Go fuck yourself and then try this whole new Sup Forums thing again.

Attached: getfucked.jpg (640x402, 55K)

I intended to recommend against conventions but the alcohol betrayed my typing skills. There are 5 frustrated virgins to every girl there. If you have anything to offer beyond nerd culture just go to a concert or a bar. If all you have is nerd culture then ya i guess a concention might be your best bet. If you're autist mode then good luck at either

Nahh dogs vans warped tour

>hurr durr
How many articles will I need to link before you just Google no whites comic con, whites not allowed convention. Stick your fingers in your ears and mutter to yourself "its not happening" but it doesn't change the facts

I'm turning 50 in 6 weeks.
Fuck me

w-w-why are you here

just turned 20. give me some wisdom on where to find needy women who will do anything

Happy Birthday, user! How long have you been lurking?

He's here for the same reasons you are.. the fun, the friends, the lulz. Sup Forums knows no age!

>implying you won't be here at 70

Implying this hole will exist in another 10 years

This

I'd call myself a liberal and progressive, but what the fuck going on in that pic?

Attached: jack_scrutinising.jpg (311x299, 22K)

>implying any women on this earth are into death metal

Attached: bitch_please2.jpg (400x400, 19K)

If its anything like my experience, you're missing out on chlamydia.