Name recent actresses that are actually sexy looking and not "fake geek" "hipster ironic" shit and that redd!t-tier...

Name recent actresses that are actually sexy looking and not "fake geek" "hipster ironic" shit and that redd!t-tier nonsense

You start

All joking aside, I've never understood Milla's appeal. Like, I can recognize that shes pretty. She has pretty features, but I'm just NOT attracted to her in any way, and I can't see why people are. Maybe shes just plain, but I've been attracted to other plain girls before, so I don't know what it is.

go be a homo elsewhere

>no tits
>no ass
>one of the earliest exponents of "hue hue let's make androgynous women models to confuse the sexuality of the goyim, to further destroy the stable family unit"

Yeah nah I like my women who look like normal women, thanks.

>and not "fake geek" "hipster ironic" shit and that redd!t-tier nonsense

Speak English, user.

Annnnd example no. 2. You poor, deluded, millennial cunts sure have been brainwashed, haven't you?

does it count as recent?

looks like a chubby Brazilian shemale

?

underage detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls example of fake geek,or hipster ironic

Alexandra Dadario

i need her to control me! control me with yor pusy!

say no more friendo

FUCK MILLA AND FUCK RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES

underrated waifu

>Milla Jovovich
>recent

Aubrey Plaza
Anna Kendrick
Alison Brie

Get out, faggot.

literally who?

that's my point idiot. after that generation, we didn't get anything like them, no sex symbols.

>posting literal autismo

Weak forearm hair.

Anri Okita.
The world's foremost authority on taking tiny Jap dick.

Dike BTFO by Trump

Why don't you go fuck your mom or something?

>literally who?
you asked him to post an actress based on sexiness he did then you dismiss him based on the fact that you aren't familiar with her

>posts another millennial with no tits or ass to "refute" me

Oh, I'm laughin'.

LOW TEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

there are a few

is that Fetal Alcohol Syndrome pigface?

>no tits
>no ass
>yet again

It just never stops being funny! Trump will drive you fucking faggots out of glorious America.

:^)