Character addresses that another character's actor is replaced

>Character addresses that another character's actor is replaced

What other shows do this?

Scrubs did something similar with the character Laverne. Not sure what the point of it all was though.

me and the wife's kids when they changed the ugly nigger for a hot legal age nigger

most famous example is in On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Especially when she came back in a later season to play someone else.

Ironman 2 when they replaced based Terence Howard the Math Magician with the walking sheet of drywall commonly referred to as Don Cheadle.

She came back to play Laverne's twin, whom everyone just called Laverne and she rolled with it.

when they replace the lady boss at the Drake and Josh kinotorium

you look good Helen! or something, watched it dubbed

didn't mean to reply desu

next time baby

IT'S A JUICE CLEANSE.

They did this a bunch on Roseanne when Scrubs lady replaced the oldest daughter

Is that Eazy?

if we SO RICH WHY DONT WE HAVE A ROOF

This. Wilfred(US)'s last season was great for this. They changed a couple actors and they all claimed to have done a juice cleanse.

In Game of Thrones when they made up a bunch of show-only Northern Houses for BoB Jon says "I've never even heard of some of these" despite him growing up at Winterfell and presumably having been around a map at least once

Same with Theon, who couldn't recognize the sigil of one of the Northern houses despite living at Winterfell most of his life and guessed Karstark when tied to a giant fucking X

This ruined the show imo

I don't think its ever been said outright, but the actress who plays Lindsay in Arrested Development had a bunch of plastic surgery before season 4, and her boyfriend in S4 has some kind of condition where he can't recognize faces, and he never recognizes her. Whether that was a subtle joke on purpose, I don't know.

Forgot the picture

But those weren't characters who got replaced

Dario got replaced for example and no one mentioned it

The Mountain got replaced 3 times

By that time they had forced all the lore shit down my throat to the point of me accepting and enjoying it. The backstage mindmap of characters and actors was so good for me. I still prefer the simple AUS series over the US one but I enjoyed it for it's own thing.

Off the top of my head they replaced the chaplin on M.A.S.H. after a few episodes.

>Same with Theon, who couldn't recognize the sigil of one of the Northern houses despite living at Winterfell most of his life and guessed Karstark when tied to a giant fucking X

that is a bit odd.

No he wasn't. The movie had one actor and the pilot had another and then a third guy played him for the rest of the entire series.

In Allo Allo some character gets facial surgery and when the bandages come off it's a different actor.

She said it was some kind of side effect of something she did, when in reality the original actress died

>Will was cucked by Based Terrence

surely a program that powerful could change it's appearance at will

this annoyed me, didn't know she died

Not a show but a movie
George of the jungle 2 they mention brendan was too expensive

Roseanne when they would constantly switch beckys (Alicia Goranson/Sarah Chalke)

This one was the worst. Why not at least get a replacement that looks similar? Really threw me off when it happened.

Jodie Foster
in Hannibal
no
more
cum
on
face
:^(

now it's been said that he'll work for anyone willing to operate an atm for him

they keep mentioning she had a nose surgery tho

This was the worst fucking change. Previous guy looked like arnie conan-era, and played it much better imo
Second guy looks like he doesnt give a fuck about characterisation

In old trilogy starwars when Leia says "aren't you a bit short to be a stormtrooper?" or something, its a reference to them swapping out bigluke

>This was the worst fucking change. Previous guy looked like arnie conan-era, and played it much better imo

Yeah that they changed how he appeared so completely was just odd. They could have just slapped a wig on another guy and gotten him to try and speak similarly.

It took me a few episodes to realize this even was supposed to be the same character.

>her twin
It was some random woman who took her job named Shirley. JD called her Laverneagain.
In one of the final episodes the Janitor called JD on that shit and all the people with nicknames called him an asshole for never remembering their names.

There's a very strange series of episodes on til death where the daughters boyfriend believes he is in a television sitcom and comments on the fact that the daughter/girlfriend has been replaced like 4 times; he goes to therapy and there's other actors from other sitcoms. Very dumb and unfunny. Shame because the first 2 seasons are quite hilarious

>Wilfred(US)'s last season was great for this. They changed a couple actors and they all claimed to have done a juice cleanse.
Which characters? I don't remember any of that.

They did this a second time in Fresh Prince when they replaced the baby with a five year old child.

Roseanne

Bruce (awful awful awful should have just cut the character) and I think the mother. Which also sucks because the original is the milf of all milfs

Terence Howard as Rhodey was awful. Not that Don Cheadle was any better as the character.

he was fun

Ironman was fun in general. Ironman 2 was depressing, random shit aside from one guy.

oh shit they were meant to be the same person??

>too expensive

they should have fired the first Becky once she left to go to college. Kind of shitty to keep coming back and quitting

sounds like beerfest desu

Already posted but yeah Roseanne.

Movie wise in the third Mummy the chick says she feels like a whole new person (joke being a new actress playing the character).

I know there's more but I can't think of anything at the top of my head right now.

Nope same lady. she just really aged.

They did this once with the aunt on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, too.

The older daughter on Last Man Standing

does anyone on Sup Forums watch it?

I guess it depends on why people got changed. On GOT the actor was caught doing criminal shit or something so why call attention to it. On the wiki they say his love of Dany changes him, physically as well.

wat

he left GoT to go do the Deadpool movie

>me and the wifes kids

wut? Its my wife and kids

He left GoT to do this

kek

>bigluke
Uhh
What