Found 2 videos on wife's phone tonight. what do? i will be talking to her about it, but i'm not sure how to go about it...

found 2 videos on wife's phone tonight. what do? i will be talking to her about it, but i'm not sure how to go about it. she's totally not the cheating type, or so i thought, super vanilla, super shy. but there's 2 videos of what appears to be 2 different guys, jerking off on her face. like wtf do i even do about this? i've also never seen this picture of her. i'm livid but want to handle it the right way.

one of the videos is even in slow motion. how would she be setting something like this up even? we've been together for many years. and she doesn't even like cum on her face.

anyone else have a similar situation or find something on their significant other's phone that they shouldn't have?

Attached: 1.webm (427x240, 788K)

this is the other vid.

i went on her phone to get some pictures of our cat to make her a calendar for her birthday and in the mix of all G-rated pics were these 2 videos. i'm at a loss.

Attached: 2.webm (427x240, 925K)

That's someone cumming on a still image on a phone/tablet. She has been someone's tribute!

i know that. that's why i'm so unsure how to handle this. but i've never seen this picture of her before, either. and it looks sexual.

Maybe she lurks here bro..she could be here right now ..

she's usually in bed by 7 or 8.

oh ffs i just found another one in another album

Post it! Also, post the photo if you can find it.

give me a sec. doing a more thorough search now.

Attached: 3.webm (426x240, 1.01M)

Key is to not even give her a chance to lie to you.

Send videos to yourself, when you’re ready to ask her and have accepted any result that can come from the conversation, just send her the video from your phone.

She won’t have time to come up with a good lie that way

we have a super great relationship, that's the thing. and she's just not all that sexual as it is. this is such a shock to my system atm. how would one even go about setting something like this up? granted, i'm on Sup Forums, but she doesn't even use reddit.

im wondering if these are guys she works with. and if that's the case, this is rough

Only one way to find out.

Gotta confront asap.

Hot thread I’ll cock your wife and text it to her

OP whatever happens, post the result. Wether you guys got in fight or whatever

found another.

Attached: 4.webm (426x240, 1.41M)

Send them all as messages to her phone now and post results

THIS IS JUST OP TRIBUTING TO SOME GIRL. I CALL BULLSHIT

turned on OP?

dont tell her you got them of her phone, tell her you found them posted on Sup Forums instead... give her a way to lie to you to test her...

lol called it

Not sure of this is bait. But theres different people and the girls face is like that posed for the photo. Hmmm

Is OP still alive?

I'm calling bullshit on this entire thing.

>she's usually in bed by 7 or 8.
>7 or 8.
inches?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

this is a shill