We did the Math Amerifags and if we didn’t have our gun laws set in place. We found that over 18 years prior to 1996...

We did the Math Amerifags and if we didn’t have our gun laws set in place. We found that over 18 years prior to 1996, mass shootings occurred here at a rate of about three every four years. Had they continued at this rate then, under our rare events model, the expected number of mass shooting incidents since 1996 would by March 2018 have been 16.3.

John Howard’s historic leadership in implementing our gun law reforms therefore seems likely to have averted some 16 mass shootings in this country.

Go Fuck yourselves!!!!

Attached: 74A9C274-B181-44CC-9BEB-FFD6E0554E88.jpg (343x429, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
smh.com.au/national/seeking-to-understand-the-inexplicable-20120224-1trvd.html
researchgate.net/publication/257588184_The_Nature_and_Prevalence_of_Familicide_in_the_United_States_2000-2009
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/07/health/filicide-parents-killing-kids-stats-trnd/index.html
theintercept.com/2018/03/01/school-shooting-statistics-parkland-florida/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073813005422
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
youtube.com/watch?v=lPJhuNg3Id8
mic.com/articles/64663/5-people-who-used-an-ar-15-to-defend-themselves-and-it-probably-saved-their-lives#.hQKSpSDJJ
nationalreview.com/2013/01/why-young-women-want-ar-15s-celia-bigelow-aubrey-blankenship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Australia, we’ve never been able to buy fully automatic machine guns, and since 1996 we haven’t been able to buy semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. As our research shows, many lives have been saved. Wake America, smell that dwindling freedom, you ain’t so great

Hmm so I'll take the KRISS, ACR and the M9

It's actually semi-automatic / pump action shot guns that are banned.Twin barrel and lever action shot guns are still ok.

>nothing ever goes wrong in austrillia...ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 1.45.26 AM.png (1151x666, 261K)

Still lower than US shootings

still not even as much as in murica

that's like a month in america lol. coming from an american here.

Oh yea do you have niggers over there cus most of our shootings are niggers on foodstamps who dont have jobs and nothing better to do because they survived abortion that liberals want them to do so much

When the final, binding construct that is now our constitution was put into place, it was in the ashes of the failure of the articles of confederation. It was realized by the founders that a much stronger centralized power was needed to keep the people and the states under one government. There was a lot the federal government could do. It was also realized that this new government would have a considerable amount of power due to being able to do so much, and that things should be put into place in order to preserve the freedom and independence that many had fought and died for. We needed something to say what the federal government could not do. The first of these things was the 1st amendment. "Great! But how do we know the government won't violate this amendment?" That is resolved by the 2nd.

No matter what you think about us, know at least this: the USA is a place where freedom is valued greater than safety.

As it should be. Freedom is inherently dangerous, thus safety is necessarily not free.

Studies show that the average number of mass shootings prior to the invention of guns was in fact only three or four a year. People don't kill people--catapults kill people

Attached: 1504663442746.gif (322x233, 957K)

good job ausy-fag. you cleaned up your gun issue: now please explain you familicaide problem? which is when you guys just up and kill your family members?

smh.com.au/national/seeking-to-understand-the-inexplicable-20120224-1trvd.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 1.54.58 AM.png (1366x505, 114K)

compared to amerca:

researchgate.net/publication/257588184_The_Nature_and_Prevalence_of_Familicide_in_the_United_States_2000-2009

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 2.08.53 AM.png (766x233, 73K)

It's okay for your country to not be as cool as the US
No need to make excuses

I'm not even sure if you are a Yank, regardless ...edition.cnn.com/2017/07/07/health/filicide-parents-killing-kids-stats-trnd/index.html

Telling someone what they can and cannot own is the exact opposite of freedom. It is taking ownership of your physocal body. Have fun being a cucked slave in the UK and Australia. Banning guns doesnt stop violent crime, see UK knife and blunt object attack stats, it just makes people without guns better victims. Your ignorance is unfathomable if you think that not being able to protect yourself and giving someone else authority over your own defense and protection is reasonable. Not onky will the criminals capitalize on your defenselessness so will the govt.

>so Australia has 27 instances and America has 23: that's comparable

well remember that America is 13.3 times larger so if you had our population you'd be killing 361 kids per year:or 15 children for every instance of American familicide

Cops kill more citizens than terrorist. The govt in the US has committed the kargest school shootings. Stop your ignorance

Americans are so fucking stupid it's hilarious, now I understand why Trump is your president kek

Well people could still do it with those. Evidently America has a cultural problem that Australia does not have. Something fucked up is going on here that every once in a while some kid flips out and shoots up a bunch of his friends. That's not what guns are for. They're plan b for if the whole government thing doesn't work out. Having them in the house or out in public to protect yourself is nice too.

no u

>edition.cnn.com/2017/07/07/health/filicide-parents-killing-kids-stats-trnd/index.html

Fuckwit. Read the link . "A study in the journal Forensic Science International looked at three decades worth of filicide cases (between 1976 and 2007) and found they occurred about 500 times a year in the US."

That's literally not true, most mass shootings are committed by white men now

According to whom, CNN?
Black people still beat out every other race here in murder rate

I'm going to trust my source written by two PhD's and a page of citations over your CNN article that has.... zero citations, is written by a nigger with a degree in journalism and INCLUDES ACCIDENTS

Maybe read the article next time before you go full retard... not that that's very surprising for someone from the land of criminals and the lowest IQ populous in the world

No need. Your kids are all killing each other.

Depends on how you define mass shooting.

>he thinks guns are the problem
No user, but it's a good try.

I assume you're referring to school shootings: you realize that even liberals agree that school shootings are on the decline in this country?

theintercept.com/2018/03/01/school-shooting-statistics-parkland-florida/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 2.24.54 AM.png (946x234, 47K)

>>woah guys look: i found a hip CNN article about how all the Americans are doing bad things that is:

a) written by a nigger working for a Jewish-ran news source

and

b) doesn't recognize that familicide in the US is committed statistically more often by minorities and shit-skins than white... giving more evidence on why a white ethnostate would be better than this 56%-ran shithole we're all currently drowning in

Mass shooting is just a buzzword that fits a narrative that makes sure that white men can't defend themselves against violent attackers.

Notice they never cover the gun murders in the ghettos? They dont give a fuck about removing guns from niggers. They only want guns out of the hands of white men. It is very obvious there is a target for this gun control.

>The real question is what are they planning after the white men dont have guns?

Enslavement? Extermination? Imprisonment?

They are planning to do something otherwise there wouldnt be any motivation to remove guns from white men.

Dont forget nearly every mass shooting was a democrat who believed in evolution.

We gon getcha, whitey.

Attached: 2-in-1-portable-toilet-urinal-bedpan.jpg (720x599, 80K)

Maybe read the 2nd amendment before you go full retard

Cheddar and bedsheets, bro.

It's a good thing Australia isn't a shit hole country where there are few if any instances where I need to protect myself then isn't it.

Statistics dont lie retard

Hate to break it to you bro but if your government turns tyrannical (It won't) your all fucked anyway because the government has tanks and other assorted heavy weaponry that you don't.

And why should i put my life in the hands of an untrustworthy government, its like letting a homeless guy take care of your wallet

LOL how about you read properly cunt. The "INCLUDES ACCIDENTS" part is mearly Phillip J. Resnick take on reasons why it happens not actual data.

If you had read it properly you would have seen the links to the real report website.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073813005422
you can even download the PDF you snobby cunt.
The study analyzed 15,961 filicide arrests comprising 2.5% of all murders during the study period.
Materials and methods

15,961 (2.5%) of cases were classified as filicides.
Results
Characteristics of filicide offenders and victims in the U.S. over the 32-year period

The N analyzed for victim age, offender age, offender sex, victim's relationship to the offender, and murder weapon used was 15,691; The N analyzed for victim sex was 15,676, for victim race was 15,552, for offender race was 15,437, for offender–victim relationship was 15,564, and for 5-year block filicide incidence trends was 14,779.
Victims

There were 2217 victims aged one, 1641 aged two, 904 aged three, 627 aged four, 408 aged five, and 260 aged six. Associated percentages were unaffected.
Offenders

For victims with a modal age under one year old, 51% of offenders were female and 49% were male.
Incidence by 5-year blocks of time

An average of 490 filicides occurred annually for the 32-year study period, 537 annually for 1991–1995, and 445 annually for 2001–2005.

Oh and guess what cunt you were wrong about IQ as well
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

now seriously go and fuck yourself

You're a fool op. I'm going to go i to muy kitchen, grab a steak knife a flay you slowly instead of the nice quick death you would have if i could buy a gun.
Otherwise, if willing and able citizens could conceal carry mass shootings could be averted.
Notice how there seems to be a growing trend of mass shootings in 'no gun zones', and are always by people fucked over by society or there is suspicious or differing evidence involved.
Fact is mental people will kill no matter what. 'Good' people, the majority will stop these people if able.
Aussie gun laws didn't get the 'bad' guys guns off the street.

Attached: received_949046791798734.jpg (1280x768, 104K)

All i see here is an Aussie cuck circle jerk, why cant you Aussie cuck mind your fucking business

Stats can easily be used to support either side of the argument.

Sounds like you need to round yourself up a militia and put those second amendments to their actual purpose.

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

Resorting to insult as argument. Yes es continue you nugget loving fem bois

I'm aussie, i agree with you.
Please let me come to your country so i can have some freedom, this nanny state i live in makes me feel helpless and oppressed.

Prove it.

The burden of proof doesnt lie on me faggot look at the middle east... how could the wars have lasted this long? You have the burden of proof.

A pussy answer from a pussy faggot.

Hahaha because you cant LOL. Checkmate athiest.

So if you are a cock faggot and im a pussy faggot does that mean i get all the pussy and you get all the cock?

712 here. I'm aussie, no insults, just a couple of facts, a possible scenario, and observations.
Pic related, you're a hairy pussy.
>that's an insult

Is that how it works?

If they don’t have guns in the first place you don’t need to conceal carry you stupid fuck

I understand all this but do you think it's really a good trade that Americans die in the 10's of thousands every year by guns just so the tin foil hat wearers can protect against something that isn't going to happen.

You may love cucking yourselves and giving away your rights to save your feelings but ours SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

What did you say? I stopped at We. Than God i have the First and Second Amendment. I think thats what your fuck hole is crying over. Well in Texas as least a normal Joe went and saved lives. Cause in FL 4 police stayed outside scared to go in. The few who did got in trouble. Yeah let me trust my government. We see why you eurpo fags needed us for hitler.

Absolutely this.
I pray you little sister/wife/daughter/whatever gets raped and worse.

Bad people have their way regardless, and the police only clean up afterwards - they are NOT there to help you before or during. If you insist on believing it's not your job to take care of yourself, then fine, but you ain't stopping me.

Attached: aki_kawamura3.jpg (491x700, 27K)

Révolution! Do it, pussy.

Superior to southern cucks
> be aussifag
> government becomes fascist
> have no guns to fight the government
> become slave worker
But at least we didn’t have any shootings

Some huge maori on meth in a kids park, chopping up his missus with a machete about to kill his kid and anyone else he can.
My main question is, why can't Australians have the right to defend themselves with the chance for minimal harm to themselves?
And also without becoming a criminal themself?
You obviously don't know Australia's shitty nanny state laws, we live in a prison camp folks.
>in before we decended from criminals...

You fags celebrate mass death in your country so well. You romantically praise the destruction of pearl harbour and make movies of tragedies like the Boston bombings and make out stupidity as bravery. Go back to your porches you mud monkey loving gimp

You have the highest percentage of imprisoned population in the world. Apart from Gun Laws, the USA is technically the least free developed nation. Can't trust the people to cross the road on their own, but let the mentally challenged have Assault Weapons.

Don’t forget the highest infant mortality rate in a developed nation too

Go suck the Queen's dick.

We have background checks to buy guns. You have been fed propaganda and you have no idea what you are talking about. Retards can't own firearms.

0/10 Those are all niggers, they don't count. Most of our actual people are free.

>Be Americunt
>Play imagination games with yourself like a child
>Big hero gonna beat them baddy government death-robots
>Reward your brave self with a celebratory jack-off session
Haha, dumb ausfags

Guns level the playing field. Without a gun, women would stand no chance against a man wanting to rape her.
>inb4 b-but rapes wouldn't happen if we didn't have those evil AR-15's!!

Attached: 1520750691931.png (664x840, 160K)

No woman has ever fought off a rapist with an AR-15.

>hurr just got total control of all these people better kill all these people
You are by far the worst dictator I've ever heard of.

Sad but true. What's worse, is it makes people hesitate to defend themselves, and absolutely prevents onlookers from helping too.

It's beyond fucked. I don't know how the police can sleep at night enforcing this shit. Don't bother me with Judges - those cunts aren't even human.

Attached: aki_kawamura14.jpg (538x768, 212K)

If they're inciting rebellion instead of working in my diamond mines? Hell yes, I'm killing them off. I'll need the meat to feed the actually useful citizens.

It's cute of you to ignore everything I just said and make some absurd statement like that. When did I ever say women where stopping rapes with AR-15's, user? Don't bother replying. I know you're just pretending to be retarded.

>feeding your citizens
Really, dude?

Someone has to build more robots, and I'm not wasting the manpower on farming.

I could say with confidence that surely it has happened at least once, if not 100 times.
But I'm sure the have with cocealable pistols they keep in their handbag with their lipstick, makeup, tampons and shit.

Is this a joke?

Ha! Show the loser a news story where a woman fought off a rapist using an AR-15, that'll show him!
/TotesNotSarcastic

Attached: tee hee.jpg (400x400, 195K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lPJhuNg3Id8

>?

Bruh, listen. It's not THAT hard to shoot down a drone. You're acting like it's impossible. That, however, is not even the issue. Given the choice between fighting a superior enemy that has drones and tanks or whatever the fuck armed or unarmed, I'll take armed, thank you very much. You're basically saying "oh well, it's a unwinnable battle, better give up now before it even starts." If that ain't the cuckedest shit I've ever heard...

Let's all just agree that people should have the right to protect themselves, their loved ones and other members of the community without persecution, enjoy the wonderful sport of target shooting, hunt humanely and enjoy the beautifuly engineered and super sexy style of a custom gold plated tiger stripe lvl 50 AR15 (or preferred firearm) as a talking point/wall piece/go to defence tool hanging on thier lounge room wall.

Attached: received_949015371801876.jpg (768x1280, 86K)

Nope

Banning drinking and driving stops drink driving right guys?

A-fuckin'-men.

mic.com/articles/64663/5-people-who-used-an-ar-15-to-defend-themselves-and-it-probably-saved-their-lives#.hQKSpSDJJ

nationalreview.com/2013/01/why-young-women-want-ar-15s-celia-bigelow-aubrey-blankenship/

2 second search, couldnt be bothered dealing with pedo elfs.

it would if they didnt keep selling the alcohol

>war is only fought with weapons
Dumb. Fuck.

What did he MEAN by this?

Yeah because the war on drugs is going so well, right? Might as well start a war on alcohol, guns, knives, trucks, penises, and anything else that could potentially be used in a way that could cause harm to one's self or others.

No, we have to go DEEPER. The logical conclusion to this fight is to kill everyone. If no one's alive, no one dies.

dont forget ausfags let their monkeys rape their children when they are at school.

It all makes sense now. Thank you for opening my eyes, user.

Logical conclusion. However i reckon just legalise weed then most people will be chill. Only the christian and jews will be pissed off that the pions aren't killing each other so then they will make it mandatory for every household to have at least one heavy machine gun and weapon of choice for each individual. Then they will criminalize weed and again, mass shootings begin again, ?, profit.

The abos do it in thier communities where whites can't go. They say it is cultural so our cuck/pathetic government don't do shit. Unfortunately the white australia policy seemed like a great idea the more i see what is happening to 'the great southern land'.

AUSTRALIA ONLY HAS 24 MILLION PEOPLE! AND ONLY 18 MILLION IN 1996! We also don't (or didn't) have hordes of niggers and spics.

We're on the path to no guns like you. Its unstoppable now

Attached: emmagonzalesflorida.jpg (2048x1449, 235K)