Hey Sup Forums Im getting into a fight with my polish girlfriend and don't care abouther cause she cheated on me what...

Hey Sup Forums Im getting into a fight with my polish girlfriend and don't care abouther cause she cheated on me what are some polish related insults I can throw at her to get her to fuck off for good

Wow that's sad OP. You're an impotent manlet.

"Next time you message me, I'll throw you in the Oven"

why don't you say "Fuck off for good"?

Kurwa, divka.

Tell her Poland is shit

Hey OP, my gf is a polack too, not a bad potato like yours though.

too bad.

if you insult your gf, she wins

Tell her that her mother was probably raped by a German before being raped by a Red

Call her a whore: dziwka (pronounced Jee-vka)

jebana kurwa (yeh-bhana kurvo)

that's all I know, im polish diaspora, wish I actively participated in the polish cultural events my parents always brought to me.

>I'm going to learn Polish for her so that I can insult her
>T-That will show her!

Stop being a beta bitch, OP. If you don't want her around, dump her.

If you poo in loo, you win.

Tell her the germans didnt occupy their ancestors enough

Ever think its your fault she cheated? How much attention did you give her?

Tell her

> Bylem u cyganskej wrozki, rzucila na ciebie urok kurwo. Twoje kokosy zwiędnął, a twoj pierworodny syn bedzie miał defekt anusa.

Dont thank me.

Wow what a cuck

get a country

>political/cultural insults
Never gonna work, girls don't give a shit.

Fuck forgot to greentext it
>Look at picture nigger

D E C O M M U N I S A T I O N !

americuck doing what he does best

Rekt

How about you stop being a bitch about it and just dump her without showing too much emotions?

Dump her over a short message and ignore her from then on. Mine tried to cheat on me but failed as the guy was busy. I messaged her saying " I know what you are up to you whore".

She has been calling me a few times a week for the past two months. I have at least 100 messages from her but i haven't replied to any of them

BUTTHURT!!! DECOMMUNISATION!!!