Why do women behave like little children?

why do women behave like little children?

Attached: trapsrnotgay.jpg (2048x1365, 641K)

not enough dick lately

Because no one ever tells them no.

Your doing women wrong op.
What was your #metoo moment?

This

because their brains don't develop past that of a teenager

Have you ever tried treating a woman with respect?

What would be the point of that?

This.

bump for stupid idiots

There is nothing in society anymore making them grow up. The majority of them will never develop past the junior high school mentality. Every bad thing they do is subsidized in one way or another or explained as the fault of men or "muh patriarchy!"

Yes, and it makes the situation worse.

Because you narrowed your magnifying glass on shitty ones and ignore men who actually like children even though you come to a website full of them.

It's called confirmation bias bruh.

Hey shut up. This isn't about a discussion I wanted to sit on my soap box and generalize a huge part of our population!

>implying men don't also behave like little children

I know you're being ironic but for others..

Then generalise the whole population. Most people are morons and shitheads. Not hard to find gems. Trust me on this little bit of advice, it even makes a great date idea. My wife works in property management and has to go to court now and then to defend against her dumbass tenants (mostly white in these parts). It's open to the public and free to attend and watch. You would not believe the retardation in the lower caste below you and your friend circles.. those are the men women are metooing about and black people are blming about. They're looking past you then putting their shit on you.

Racism sexism whateverism happens when you act like another group is terrible based in their worst examples and forget you don't associate with the reets in your own.

Women have vaginas so you're less discrimating of their personalities when choosing one to hang with them than you are when choosing male friends.

Because men have the brains of toddlers

Because they aren't punished for failure or mocked for their faults like men are.

This guy understands life

Why do "Men" act like children?

Yes, this.

this guy has never heard how women talk about other women

humanity is infintile in its progression

the people at the top got there at the waste and expense of 80-90%+ of potential and effort

doesnt matter what "women" are, just find one, raise her raise her children and so on

>like men are
Poor men, they have it so hard.

90% of workplace fatalaties & injuries are men. Men are the primary victims of violent crimes. Men are 85% of the victims of non reciprocal domestic violence, and yet there almost no shelters for battered men and their children.
Men also are 2/3 of the homeless population, and statistically die younger than women.

Go fuck your enormous, entitled cunt with a chainsaw.

Like bitchy teenagers.

/thread

It is the only way that they have been able to figure out as a functional strategy with which to garner those unearned advantages that they like to believe they are somehow entitled to.

Attached: Women are Adult Children .jpg (1920x3342, 1.72M)