Anyone else tired of this cunt already?

Anyone else tired of this cunt already?

Attached: NowImPopular.jpg (595x595, 41K)

Is American media still airing her?

Was it that close of a call? Did the bullets give her a trim?

Who is this cunt and why is she famous?

She wasnt even in the same building where the shooting happened... but somehow she's a "victim"... Get fucked.

>Not wanting to cum on her bald head and make her rub it it.
Maybe it'll help her grow it back.

Waiting on the deepfakes. Why hasn't anyone made and spam tweeted?

>This heartbreaking video of an emotional child will make you say "wow, let me give up my constitutional rights"

I have no idea who she is. but I already want to hate fuck her.

This is the problem in the US now, we are having our policy dictated by first generation kids who parents came here illegally. And thats beside the fact that she is a shave headed dyke.

England, we know what its like to have an invasion also. We have people like john oliver and that Muslim nigger on the daily show; people who have no idea what it is to live in this country or this country's culture (which yes, guns are part of our culture, we were founded by a revolution). These people have been here twenty years(thats being very generous) and they tell us we vote wrong, live wrong, and have the wrong ideas.

Sorry, we arent believing they had the right answers all along in the shithole fuckstain country they came from.

>Anyone else tired of this cunt already?
I'm tired of these threads.

Attached: fuck_you_brain.png (307x232, 120K)

Oh shut up you pontificating cunt.

what is that

I dont have cable or keep up with any of the news networks. So yeah Im getting pretty sick of seeing her on Sup Forums, the only place Ive seen her

>which yes, guns are part of our culture, we were founded by a revolution
>240 years ago

This is like saying telegraphs and lithography are part of our culture.

Sorry, i struck a nerve with you. Why dont you go back to sucking a muslim's cock and being a miserable faggot. Either you live in a shithole country or you want your country to be that way

I’d def fuck her.

>we are having our policy dictated by first generation kids who parents came here illegally
You're an idiot if you really believe that.

Nope. Just a normal white American dude without daddy issues. Sorry you’re so butthurt by life.

>This is the problem in the US now, we are having our policy dictated by first generation kids who parents came here illegally. And thats beside the fact that she is a shave headed dyke.
>England, we know what its like to have an invasion also. We have people like john oliver and that Muslim nigger on the daily show; people who have no idea what it is to live in this country or this country's culture (which yes, guns are part of our culture, we were founded by a revolution). These people have been here twenty years(thats being very generous) and they tell us we vote wrong, live wrong, and have the wrong ideas.
>Sorry, we arent believing they had the right answers all along in the shithole fuckstain country they came from.

you're too smart for this place

They didnt play any part to the revolution. As a direct result of the Revolution the second amendment was added to the constitution, so yes they are part of our culture.

Is the telegraph mentioned in the Constitution?

You keep mentioning Muslims, yet you are glossing over the fact that the US is run by Christian extremists. Our vice president actually believes you can pray the gay away. We give billions of dollars in aid to Israel because a large portion of our congress literally believes Jesus is going to come back there and end the world.

>USA is 242 years old
>Europe is over 4000 years old
one has mass shootings every day
one doesn't have guns available in every fucking walmart
BUT SURE, WE ARE THE DUMB DUMBS. LOCK HER UP AND SHIT. YEEHAW MURRICA!

suck my dick and go back to school fucko, cause holy fuck you need to read some books (other than self help about cleaning your room from that kermit soundalike)

>They didnt play any part to the revolution.
Neither did automatic handguns or rifles. These people had simplistic firearms that had lengthy reloading processes.

>inb4 a picture of the one experimental machine gun that existed in 1776

>self help about cleaning your room from that kermit soundalike
I am intrigued. What is this a reference to?

Using the term butthurt; the last refuge if a scoundrel.

I believe you are a normal white male American with your Im just going to take it up the ass attitude.

>As a direct result of the Revolution the second amendment was added to the constitution

Attached: 1500906563399.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

Christians are just the lesser of two evils.

Fuck. She's just overtaken Benjamin Netanyahu in the "Punchable faces" category.

Attached: Fagatron.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Rather live in a country with mass shootings than living in a cesspool of self hate and being comfortable in the fact they are miserable like Eurofags are.

>implying there are only two religions in the world
>implying the catholic church isn't worse than islam

I dont watch msm and i only read initial reports from them online until i can get a news source reporting that i like. Is she actually still in the news?

>than
No, the US is a cesspool of self hate as well.

i could use more ... i want to see her lifted to the stars ... then and only then will I enjoy the fall

Those weapons are for the next Revolution :)

only california , atlanta, oregon and seattle

If that happens I'm fleeing to Canada as a war refugee. It's probably the easiest way to get out of this shithole at this point.

Whens the last time there were Catholic suicide bombers?

Also they are the two major religions in the world, I dont think we have to worry about Wiccans now do we?

Yes yes yes. Day 1 i had had far too much of this cunt

You don't think the high rates of obesity and smoking are forms of self hate?

I don't even know this cunt

prove you cant pray the gay away ... i think the jury is still out. unless you have evidence

Ignoring 1.1 billion hindus now are we?

Smoking is kool user

I literally have no clue who this is.

I don't know, when was the last time Muslims covered up a massive child rapist cabal with Nazi gold?

>the two major religions
You seem to be ignoring the 900 million Hindus, who beat people to death for hurting cows.

Nice try, Satan, but it's not gonna work. You can do anything if you pray hard enough.

>this cunt
I have no idea who she is and I'm already tired of her, I guess

What does this little kid know about literally anything? I don't understand this garbage. It's a shame the shooter didn't clip her ass.

you can't prove a negative dipshit, that's not how reason works

without mass shootings how do you kill the idiots. Thats why europe is so dumb and so cucked. They dont shoot their dumb and use scare tatics to keep them in their place.

Instead you allow thugs to run your streets and create no go zones. We have mass shootings , you have mass cucks

who dat?

Yes, I believe he may have been ignoring the apes who can't even poo in the loo. They're not relevant.

Not my problem, the burden of proof is on the people who claim being gay is a choice.

>one of the superpowers that will take over after the american empire crumbles
>They're not relevant

Muslims don’t cover up they’re rape of children. They’re proud of it

>you cant prove this so it is automatically not true hur hur hur
Fucking athies, GET OUT!!!!!!!

Still more muslims and christians than hindus; hence the "2" major religions.

Plus they are no bother other than shitting in the street

You clearly have no idea what jordan peterson stands for

dude leave, you contribute nothing and you dont even care about this land

Not an argument.

Muslims dont cover-up child rape, its pretty out there in the open

I'm not talking about some guy who lived 1400 years ago, I'm talking about the actual child rapists who are being moved around within the Catholic Church.

>you contribute nothing
I'm a teacher, what the fuck do you do for a living?

I care very much about this land, it's the people who live here I dislike.

You seem to be bluntly missing the point while enforcing mine.

Your argument is that you can pray the gay away. You need to provide citation that this is effective in any way.

We can wait, go look it up.

This. I don't know why traitorfags can't just defect to another country. There are plenty of hellholes that nearly if not totally meet their requirements but instead they want to stay and mess things up for everyone that enjoys freedom. No thanks, just fucking leave.

>you cant prove this so it is automatically not true

now you get it. what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Every orginazation of any kind has this problem. There are hidden pedo jews, military, politicians, Baptists, Hindus, but Catholics are always the go to for some reason

Still not an argument.

Sure kid.

I like that blonde dyke with the glasses.

No I dont. You can have both of those and be a proud patriot. Discipline is difficult for some, but loving your country and wanting the best for it is what keep our country strong and will motivate those to become healthier and make this country stronger.

Then there are those that just are angry, want to see this country burn even if they themselves are healthy.

You may be a successful person but you are still a no good , godless , pos idiot. Why do you think personal health correlates to self confidence? is that all you have is a pretty face and good body? Are you empty inside?

>literally no evidence that there is no god
>hur hur hur but theres no god im so rarted pls kill me

with hair

Attached: 1519426102806.jpg (1984x1481, 619K)

idiot .... i was challenging the person I replied to ... i agree with you. The devil has made you blind

just remember what she really is

Attached: 1519708807742.png (495x1029, 277K)

>i was challenging the person I replied to
You weren't even doing that. A simplistic illogical argument is not a challenge to me.

A human being who has emotions?
>you can't smile because something bad just happened
Go fuck yourself.

Skrillex?

Attached: 1519465481266.jpg (551x500, 55K)

She needs dick in her life

You ignorant dumbass. I’m not defending the Catholic Church for all the horrible shit they do but to say Muslims arnt raping little kids at all is idiotic. Some dress little boys like girls and fuck them during war. There’s even pamphlets on when you can penetrate little girls and before that point they’re allowed to molest and fondle them. It’s not all Muslims obviously but you can’t be that ignorant. It wasn’t “one guy” 1400 years ago. This shit is deep in their culture to where it’s normal and they don’t have to cover it up like the Catholics.

Sometimes I forget that Red Hatter Trumpanzees are the same breed as American "Christians" who believe in literal heaven and hell, and actually believe Jesus is white dude was born of a virgin in the middle of a desert who came back from the dead to save everyone... even the molesting, lying, hateful sons of bitches that his fan club became. Only a very small percentage of Christians are worth a shit. Americans are so fucking stupid. They appropriated Sup Forums culture and believed it to be real. Now they walk around with their Kek flags and bitch like niggers about MUH WHITE RIGHTS. Goddamit.

you can make clear statements all you want but those are not arguments.

1) you have not proven that one "cannot pray gay away"
2) you have not proven "it is not possible to prove a negative"

keep making statements, you are not being persuasive. You are the one being the dipshit. See how reason works? I detail the evidence (you making statements with no argument) and then I challenge to prove them.

I am not saying "you can pray the gay away" ... but you still have not proven that one cant. So do you have anything to add or are you going to call me names .... boohoo , idiot

I don't know about you, but I'm not smiling between all the murders and right infringing going on. This bitch is happy about it so she can die for all I care.

Muslims dont need gold to cover-up child sex abuse; they have SJWs and leftists apologists do it for them free.

Now thats smart

isnt everything a choice? free will , the one universal truth.

*sigh*

Prove you aren't gay. Until you provide evidence that you aren't gay, we are going to assume you are gay.

You don't ever smile? What a sad existence.

Here's some evidence: you're a faggot.

>free will , the one universal truth
Free will is an illusion.

Not one of you could/would go on TV and speak for what you believe in.

The simple fact that we are posting anonymously online means this girl has more integrity than all of us.

Not sufficient evidence. You are still gay.

This.

>watched too many youtube videos
>critically misunderstands critical thinking

It’s cuz they’re full of shit. They talk shit on they’re own country, threaten to leave if a certain thing happens, and when that certain thing happens they don’t leave and instead just stay where they are to bitch and complain. Look at all the celebrities who were going to move if trump became president and look how many actually left. A lot of Americans are too stupid to know how good they have it here.

What a ghastly looking troll thingy.

you care enough to leave , people start being violent and attacking people on the land you care about and you leave.

This word "care" doesnt really mean much to you I see. I feel sorry for your students. I bet the only reason you are a teacher is becuase its easy for you and you dont have to really be evaluated on your performance.

You dislike the people, im guessing you also dont care about your students. Just leave. We dont need you , or your "teaching". Go to canada where you like others.

No what I am tired of is schools getting shot up. How are we supposed to seduce kids if they are all getting killed? We need gun control and a gun ban so we can relax school security completely. As long as there are guns in the country there will be school cops and that no good for anyone. Especially a single man who wants to hang around the playground. Amirite?

Do you know how hard it is to leave?

I need $300,000 to move to Canada and get citizenship. Or I need to start a business that employs Canadians.