/got/ general

Every Bran is Bran edition

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/143979-snippets-from-season-7/&do=findComment&comment=7804871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

what a crippled cuck. he sucks so much and he's gonna suck even more come next season

That quote makes no sense. The first Brandon mentioned (Nan's son), wouldn't be a Stark. He'd be Dunk's son.

nah

PRESTON

doesn't matter, still Bran.

>nah

yah not gonna do anything but serve as google search.

who is this guy?

why does he wear the rags?

>no NFL
>no wildcards
>no shilling his stupid bullshit or his dumb tiny movie theater

that image could use some work

And yeah Preston's autism at this point has become far more entertaining than anything Gurm has written in years

They're setting Sansa up to lead the North after the War aren't they?

Jon will take the Iron Throne, leave Sansa in charge of the North where she'll marry some lesser noble like Sandor, and his heir will be his miracle child by Dany who he'll name Robb or Aemon

Bran will be some old man hanging out in the swamp with his waifu.

T-Thank you George and D&D

It's Sam Tarly's other brother

nah

You are wise user.

A beautiful google search with big strong hands and luscious lips.

>Randyll Tarly on horseback in S7
They're gonna have Brienne kill him right?

Show only question. will Arya die? I can't see them doing it. So will she just be in the Kings guard?

of course

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

Yes. She will die in season 8. So will Salsa and Bran.

It's already been confirmed Dany roasts him and Dickon alive.

So Rickon and Dickon will reign as gay emperors of the underworld?

>It's already been confirmed Dany roasts him and Dickon alive.

Daenerys as Mad King II and the final villain confirmed

That faggot had it coming

She'll set sail West across the Sunset Sea

She burns unarmed POWs alive just because they don't pledge themselves to a foreign invador with big scaly monsters. That's Mad King level villainy. That's what Stannis did to Mance too.

Thats what any conqueror would do too, Robert did it, and aegon did it before that.
If you are a lord, you either bend the knee or you die. Its not Mad King level villainy, its average conqueror level villainy.

Daenerys turns into a pyromaniac, basically Mad King 2.0 and Jon fucks her. The daughter of his mad grandfather who burned his other grandfather alive and had his uncle strangle himself to death to help the burning man and who called for his foster father's head. Fucks the sister of his father, who ran off with his mother which led to a bloodbath all over Westeros. This is all so fucked up.

Also, If leaks are true Tarlys sided with Cersei after the she killed all the Tyrells. Thats why I said he had it coming

>Robert did it,
No, Robert sent a maester to tend to Barristan's wounds.

> aegon did it before that.
Which captives did Aegon burn alive?

>No, Robert sent a maester to tend to Barristan's wounds.

exactly and after the rebellion he pardoned those who fought against him

She still commited a war crime. And delivered the worst death possible. Should have just had someone chop off their heads if she felt she had to kill them for her selfish, entitled ass. She's heinous.

Barristan was not a lord. He pardoned the solders. All the lords had to bend the knee, if there was anyone who didnt bent the knee that would have remained outside the 7 kingdom.

Look at what happened to Balon when he declared independence.

Greatest edition in weeks

Bran is immortal my friend

>She still commited a war crime
she has dragons, of course she is going to roast her enemies. Thats what all the targaryans did. thats what valyrians did too.

>her selfish, entitled ass
Everyone in the seven kingdom is selfish and entitled, they either work for themselves or for their family. Ned is an exception, not the rule

we see you branautist

>page 9

my grandma is more alive than this thread

I rewatch all of GOT every year before the run up to the launch of a new series and desu, the Bran scenes are the ones I skip past

and The Greyjoys,
and most of Daenerys,
Cersei twiddling her mustache and sneering, Caitlin fucking Stark and her mentalist Sister, Little Finger (Worst actor),
Sansa (she is such a shallow bitch)
Most of Ygritte
Daario Narharis (blatant cock n ass titillation for the ladies and nothing else)
All of Dorne apart from Oberyn
All of the Tyrells, apart from Olena
The Reeds
Osha
Hodor (memed to death by a thousand autists)
Tommen

It will Probably takes me 6 hours to watch 60 hours of TV

It's came to the point were I realise that the show should have been recast with faster pacing and better edits, but It's like root canal, I've started so I can't finished

So basically you rewatched most of season 1 and not much else.
I find myself skipping the Arya scenes most of all when I rewatch, especially after season 4.

>branautist
Go back. If you don't know Art Admirer you don't belong here.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Who do you guys think the biggest 'cuck' in show/books is, in the broader sense of the word.

Robert. He's the one who was raising his wife's sons as his own without knowing. There is nothing wrong with giving your whore sister's bastard spawn a good life.

>you rewatched most of season 1 and not much else.

Was Olena and Oberyn in series 1?
I must have missed that

No, but they're not much in terms of the whole show.
Hence the "not much else".
I don't blame you for skipping that much either way, the show really went downhill.

Does Bran know Rickon is dead

It's riding the wave of it's own hype
10 hrs of tv a year and it's spent with soap opera level plots n acting in council chambers

The one kid who strives for something higher is a wooden actor surrounded by idiots who spends most of his time baked out his skull

Do you honestly think Bran will give a Fuck?
He couldn't stand him at Winterfell in fact
Bran worried more about shaggy Dog than his own brother

same with jon after the battle apparently
Could they not find the body or something? Couldn't he ask Mel to resurrect him?
Greedy fucker just wanted to be king.

Pause for a moment and think about BRONN

He did a road trip with Tyrion and later Jamie and struck up friendship and respect from both

Will he be the one that will stop Jamie killing Tyrion for the death of TYWIN?

Good point, lol
Jon was quick to stick Rickon in the crypts

How is Jaime even going to be able to kill Tyrion? Fuck, D&D are probably going to get Tyrion to ride one of the dragons to meet Jaime or some shit, they're not going to have Jaime in the position of power.

what the fuck are you talking about showfaggot

>The one kid who strives for something higher is a wooden actor surrounded by idiots who spends most of his time baked out his skull

who

He's the king

Spoilers say they will meet up at the Dragon pit in Kings Landing

Looks like most of the main cast will be at the Dragon Pit
A demonstration on how to kill a white walker in the series finale

well to be fair they never make a fair point of his dick not working, and although george said something about it in one of the ned chapters in AGOT I believe it doesnt neccesarily mean shit as ned barely knew shit about what was happening in winterfell

I think that's gona be a harrenhal flashback to rhaegar and lyanna, not the dragon pit, but I could be wrong.

I cant wait for the bran and meera love plot desu though they might not do it since when they were holding each other after she was tired in the episode after hodor he was holding her face and did nothing ( i remember sitting watching that shit being like OH SHIT LETS GO ITS BOUTTA HAPPEN and then nothing happened cuz brans a pussy) still my favorite character tho

thats one of my main things about the whole bran is all brans, I fucking hate when shows and movies make time some ultra fuckable concept and ruin the whole plot cause of it.

Explain this, how the fuck did hodor become hodor and carry bran and hold the door in the very FIRST run through of time if there was no time before it, time had to have had a beginning and in that beginning hodor wouldnt have been able to mindlessly control him and im sure willys wouldve made old nan less crazy and dumb and wouldve generally had a big impact on the whole story, either GRRM hasnt thought that plot through or his time concept is more complex than mine.

I guess you could say that theres multiple time lines and the bloodraven manipulated one of them so that hodor fucked his dick or something.

Maybe hodor doesnt actually mean hold the door andmaybe its just a trick, and the tower of joy ned always turned around cuz he heard something in the back.

fucking time travel the gayest thing to think about since its so fucking complex. (btw imo the only way to really learn about the time is to go in the future then go into a past that is still future to your present and then back again to see if it changed anything or if fate is real.)

What a comfy general

A CUTE

>A demonstration on how to kill a white walker in the series finale
you mean how to kill a wight?

Good night

NN, BB

There is nothing Bran doesnt know

he doesn't know what Meera's anus taste.
yet

Does he know about Jon's itty bitty baby dick?

Somehow I feel if someone from /got/ was given omniscience...
absolutely nothing would change in the world.

what does that rickon pedo faggot degenerate have to do with bran

Who is the most based Stark and why is it Bran?

Has Peen Charles-Chapman cum out and made any sort of pubic statement since the Omegle incident?

That location has the complete wrong aesthetic for Harrenhal, even with whatever CGI and special effects they use on it.
Why do we need a Harrenhal flashback anyway?

No. He has been completely silent.

He said this

>wake up
>open Sup Forums
>bran thread

Thank you based OP

Bran can warg some tiny insect and have him lick Meera's anus without her knowing a thing

a-any fanfic on that?

me on the left

Atomic bombing of the British Isles when

slags will be slags

So does Daario just stay off-screen in Meereen all of next season?

Cast her

moles town whore who gets paid in potatoes

a potato

Moon Boy

Praise Podrick Payne, true leader of Westeros

No, GRRM will insist that D&D cut back to Mereen every couple of episodes to ensure that the audience has a comprehensive understanding of Daario's tax policy.

I am curious tho. What would an ex sell-swords tax policy?

So salty
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/143979-snippets-from-season-7/&do=findComment&comment=7804871

Looks like tripfag leaker has really set alot of babies off on so many sites kek

So does Jon fight the polar bear or not?

yes dont listen to reddit theyre fucking stupid. jon leads the goddam expedition north of the wall why the fuck would he not be there for the polar bear fight

makes sense

>bbbbbrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

What did she mean by this?

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

I don't know about that.

Yeah, Balon got his shit kicked in and Robert pardoned him. Aerys would have roasted him, and I'm sure Dany would have fed him to Dragon.